The main reason why Western Somalis aren’t doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t done anything, I just find this nigga annoying. I have him on ignore, but I will continue bringing him up and trash talking him until he leaves sspot.

When i set my mind to do something, I will. This will be fun.
:gaasdrink:
Trying to troll the small fry
:hillarybiz:
Keep grinding , maybe one day you can reach my level.

:trumpsmirk:

Inquisitive this post is biased towards females :kendrickcry:
How about women who are in abusive marriages is it not better for them to be single mothers away from their judgemental somali families.
I was listening a lecture the other day and I found out that the Pakistani tradition of having the wife or the divorcée live with her parents or parents-in-law is not a pleasant thing. They constantly judge and ridicule a grown woman on how she conducts herself or raises her kids. There is also physical abuse involved. It is not something to aim for. We should br greatful that Somali men do not do the things Arab and Asian men do to their partners behind closed doors.
@inquisitive knows how it is, if you are a good mother you won't be ridiculed.
:gaasdrink:
Keep that calool tucked in, other wise Adeer Pakistani will bring out his beating stick.
:dabcasar:

Why are you acting fake concerned about the Somali community, when you was assuming many negative and vulgar things about a fellow Somali (me in this case) just for saying similar to what you are saying now, in a previous post just last night. People like you are PART of the problem.
Exactly. You see him putting down Somali women on threads 24/7, and now acts like he cares about the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending