The main reason why Western Somalis aren’t doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preserving the wider community takes precedence over the individual, even if that means terrorising or murdering a few of them to maintain a healthy order.

If you don't do this and let these people loose broken homes will be everywhere, dysfunction explodes, and the results will be more murder, dom and every other degeneracy we see today.

That's how it's sold but it's really there to destroy the poor working classes and keep them down-trodden, dependent and in a state of perpetual dysfunction to never rise above.

The money the working class man earns is about the same welfare that is paid to his wife if she kicks him out.

This serves as a tremendous financial incentive for her to do so and there is nothing he can do to counter it, especially our fathers that fled civil war.

Today we are suffering the consequences of these broken homes, an entire generation raised upon dysfunction.

If men had any say, you wouldn't see these ridiculous cost of weddings, no sane male want's this garbage or even worse desires to go into debt for it.

These doqon's simply do this because they belief that woman would otherwise not marry them, that's the bitter truth and that alone reinforces what I stated while it refutes yours.

Re-read what I said.

Im sure some abuse it but that doesn't mean everyone should suffer the same consequences?

So you believe men have no autonomy? I don't think youre giving men the benefit of the doubt here lol. Esp with our Somali culture you are either naïve or actively choosing to ignore. You haven't refuted anything lol atleast I acknowledge maybe yes there are cases of what you said .you on the other hand..:francis:

We know from our religion when the Prophet stated that every child is born with a pure pristine fitrah (Islam) but it's their parents that turn them into Jews, Christian's or idolaters.

If something as great and fundamental as the pure pristine fitrah Allah has given us all can be changed by parental upbringing, then what do you think about lesser things such as behaviours, attitudes, disciplines ?

What is a vile mother who kicked her husband out the house for financial benefits be able to teach her son or daughter? or the one who didn't show any patience or long term thinking ?

We know from the Quran the greatest rewards without reckoning belong to those who show patience? we can see this all around us.

You have to ask yourself why did these couples have happy marriages back in Somalia but suddenly it collapsed in Europe and the wife kicked him out the moment the reigns of power were handed to her?

Doesn't this tell you something ?

Here we go again you keep saying the same thing.. Have you had personal experience? :ayaanswag:Keep bringing up the story of a vile wife kicking out her husband. Ask yourself this: is this the only narrative to your stories? :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts