The Madhab of the Salaf was to fight the unjust rulers

reer

VIP
Target the tribe with what? They have swords, so do you. No technological advantage.

Today they have drones, airplanes, robots, tanks and you can’t even have a handgun because it’s illegal.

Low IQ reply.

below the galkayo line somalia is a beesha caalamka colony. and above it it functions like a protectorate. and the rest of somali territories are part of hostile christian nations. 500 years ago ethiopia/kenya wouldnt have this strength and somalis wouldnt be as weak.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
They have swords 😆

They have standing army of 100k to 1M troops

You can’t even have a sword lol 😆

15 years ago the Houthis were some small group armed with only kalashnikovs in the mountains, now they have drones and middle range missiles
You think the Houthis struggle is halal?

You're supposed to take the core moral principles from the Quran and hadeeth and then use your critical thinking skills to think of a solution best suited for your circumstances. Talking about sword and shield in 2023 smh!

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
In Iraq the US which you ironically endorse their intervention and hunting down of Muslim individuals in Muslim lands destroyed their government, like what's wrong with you? how tf can you endorse gaalo targeting and killing Muslims in their land?
Nigga where tf did I say that?

Are you insane???

hanif#

Somalo-Arab
Nigga where tf did I say that?

Are you insane???
Here
006.jpg

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I agree with @Internet Nomad; the sitters and keyboard Khawarij should be imprisoned, similar to the practice in Saudi Arabia and Gulf states, given that they cannot be killed without acting upon their ideologies. It is disheartening that many innocent lives have been lost due to the actions of the Dogs of Hellfire hiding in cities and towns, using civilians as shields, while Siad Barre was fulfilling the command of the Prophet by seeking their destruction.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I was talking about khawirjj sleeper cells within a country.

Do you think it’s not justified to prevent khawarijj attacks?

Also nowhere was I talking US intervention in a Muslim country.

I was talking about if the US detected Khawarijj within their own borders.

Your reading skills are bad.

hanif#

Somalo-Arab
I was talking about khawirjj sleeper cells within a country.

Do you think it’s not justified to prevent khawarijj attacks?

Also nowhere was I talking US intervention in a Muslim country.

I was talking about if the US detected Khawarijj within their own borders.

Your reading skills are bad.
Maybe you misunderstood @Aibolsun's question but that's not my problem. He asked you if Western countries are justified when they send their agents to hunt down Muslims and you agreed.

I made this thread to make it clear that rebelling against a tyrannical ruler is not Khawarijism otherwise Aisha, Mu'aawiya, Hussein رضي الله عنهم and the countless Tabi'in who revolted against Abdul Malik bin Marwan would've been called Khawarij.

According to your last reply, Abu Hanifa is Khariji and the US and its puppet governments in Muslim lands would be justified in hunting him

Khawarij are a group from the people of Qibla who disagreed with Ahlus Sunnah on some major issues most importantly the fate of the one who committed major sins which they consider to be kafir and in hell.

No, the kuffar are not justified in hunting down fusaq Muslims(Khawarij)

Internet Nomad

VIP
Maybe you misunderstood @Aibolsun's question but that's not my problem. He asked you if Western countries are justified when they send their agents to hunt down Muslims and you agreed.

I made this thread to make it clear that rebelling against a tyrannical ruler is not Khawarijism otherwise Aisha, Mu'aawiya, Hussein رضي الله عنهم and the countless Tabi'in who revolted against Abdul Malik bin Marwan would've been called Khawarij.

According to your last reply, Abu Hanifa is Khariji and the US and its puppet governments in Muslim lands would be justified in hunting him

Khawarij are a group from the people of Qibla who disagreed with Ahlus Sunnah on some major issues most importantly the fate of the one who committed major sins which they consider to be kafir and in hell.

The context of what we’re talking about was a security agency like the cia targeting people within their own borders calling to violence against the state like terror attacks.
1702842185177.png

Internet Nomad

VIP
You’re telling me Al Shabaab and Bolo Haram are not Muslims destabilizing Muslims countries?
They are Muslim but their interpretation is far different from the mainstream or what the consensus of scholars agree upon.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

They’re justified in hunting you down. Muslim authorities are justified in hunting you down and so are the non-Muslim countries. You’re a pariah