The level of disrespect on display is out of this world šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

maybe:stevej:you'd be surprised at the amount of DL men that exist :gaasdrink:
Im sure its a lot :francis:

but @Yaraye answer this why are women so quick to jump to the whole down low and gay option every time?

its like you lot at times are actually eager to jump to such conclusion at times. then it suddenly clicked for me I remember reading an bbc article way back here is the link:

basically stating that women technically are mainly bi or gay and there sexuality is more complex then men's sexuality which is more straightforward.

so technically when women do this its basically a projection :ummhmm:

yaraye you trying to tell us something :shaq:

Last edited:

I still remember my first stint in chino. This peckerwood came at me with some bullshit and pushed me. I wasted no time immediately grabbing his face and biting his goddamned nose off. I still remember the taste. Very steak tartare salted with snot. Ain't no woods fucked with this "n*gger" ever again. Remember, boys and girls, all we got is our respect. Don't hold back.
'Shot caller' what a great movie .
I've to watch it again ,I just clocked its the incest guy from Game of thrones. :russ:

Yaraye

VIP
Im sure its a lot :francis:

but @Yaraye answer this why are women so quick to jump to the whole down low and gay option every time?

its like you lot at times are actually eager to jump to such conclusion at times. then it suddenly clicked for me I remember reading an bbc article way back here is the link:

basically stating that women technically are mainly bi or gay and there sexuality is more complex then men's sexuality which is more straightforward.

so technically when women do this its basically a projection :ummhmm:

yaraye you trying to tell us something :shaq:
yes i am :shaq::diddyass::stevej:

I disagree you don't need formal training since 90% of the kids your around don't even know how to fight. Most of the time there just making a punching bag out of a miskeen guy who is standing still taking all the hit when he could at least struggle and get them off his back. Or they get you in a headlock neither of these require skill in an actual fight which is what would happen if one trys to retaliate which would lead to two guys fumbling about at the very worst. So fighting back won't make any bigger of a fool out of someone who already is a punching bag.

Formal training is overkill but I would recommend it not for going back to get revenge on your bullies :deadrose: but for your own health and to learn the proper technique of doing things I did boxing for 2 years with a lot of sparing until the pandemic then I dropped it and right now I'm in the gym once I have reached certain goals I might pick up another martial art. Boxing training is good cardio.
Iā€™m not saying youā€™re wrong Iā€™m saying it can hard to pull off in practice when youā€™re spiked with stress and you donā€™t know what to do. Nobody really enjoys or accepts being a pussy. Knowing you can actually do something in a fight is still a confidence booster and aids your decision making. If you have the strength of a woman and canā€™t do shit itā€™s 100x harder.

That's bullshit. You should always stand your ground
Bullies always pick on the one who never defends himself . Even in prison the rule number is always defend yourself even when u know you'd loose ,because they won't test you again.
Tbh either way you should stick up for yourself. Letting yourself be at the mercy of another man is very pathetic. It took my a day to realise this so it never began for my brain chemistry tbh however. Iā€™ll forever be a beta cuck who folds on crunch time
The Simpsons Depression GIF

Tbh either way you should stick up for yourself. Letting yourself be at the mercy of another man is very pathetic. It took my a day to realise this so it never began for my brain chemistry tbh however. Iā€™ll forever be a beta cuck who folds on crunch time
Join the next mma gym near to you . Training martial arts builds your confidence overall. It gives you the courage you crave .

The thing is with you you don't even try lol .

your a funny guy always so overly dramatic put in some actual work and you'll see immediate results.

good luck :yousmart:

Last edited:
Just get jacked tf your tall so it shouldn't be a problem
That only people that trully suffer are manlets

Trending