The level of disrespect on display is out of this world ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Waa dhamatay would you let your mates do you like that or do you at least have enough backbone to not get treated with so much disrespect Because it's only truly over if your meek enough to go through something like that. That's a guy true to the waa dhamatay mindset.
Are you like this :cosbyhmm:

@Waa dhamatay would you let your mates do you like that or do you at least have enough backbone to not get treated with so much disrespect Because it's only truly over if your meek enough to go through something like that. That's a guy true to the waa dhamatay mindset.
Are you like this :cosbyhmm:
He was probably scared of getting beaten up so he didnโ€™t fight back? Itโ€™s so important to win in fights as a man. Thereโ€™s nothing worse than being that guy anyone can beat up. It destroys your self esteem and backbone. If somebody says โ€˜what are you going to doโ€™ well what can you do you canโ€™t even throw a punch

He was probably scared of getting beaten up so he didnโ€™t fight back? Itโ€™s so important to win in fights as a man. Thereโ€™s nothing worse than being that guy anyone can beat up. It destroys your self esteem and backbone. If somebody says โ€˜what are you going to doโ€™ well what can you do you canโ€™t even throw a punch
The thing is there is nothing wrong with getting beat up and losing every fight as long as you fight back every time. It only an issue and becomes frequent in the first place if you let yourself get beat on without putting up any resistance. Thatโ€™s when they do whatever they want to you since they dont fear any retaliation from you. Not retaliating is basically labeling yourself as the victim asking to get beat up by people who go around seeking victims and people lose respect for you when you don't stand up for yourself.

The thing is there is nothing wrong with getting beat up and losing every fight as long as you fight back every time. It only an issue and becomes frequent in the first place if you let yourself get beat on with no resistance thats when they do whatever they want to you since they dont fear any retaliation from you. Not retaliating is basically labeling yourself as the victim asking to get beat up by people who go around seeking victims and people lose respect for you when you don't stand up for yourself.
Logically youโ€™re right, but this is easier said than done tbh. What happens is that guy (well this is prob fake) was probably paralysed mentally thinking I need to do something I need to do something but he ended up doing nothing in the end. Or his cortisol spiked and he couldnโ€™t deal with it. Most people want to take action and defend themselves but end up choking.

And even if you do retaliate, if youโ€™re too weak/dumb you can just as easily humiliate yourself and end up as that funny guy who gets pushed around for entertainment. Which is a thing. The best solution is to learn how to fight properly. Thatโ€™s what some do, they train for a year or two then catch their bullies lacking. Itโ€™s hard to assert yourself as a weak undeveloped kid

And even if you do retaliate, if youโ€™re too weak/dumb you can just as easily humiliate yourself and end up as that funny guy who gets pushed around for entertainment. Which is a thing. The best solution is to learn how to fight properly. Thatโ€™s what some do, they train for a year or two then catch their bullies lacking. Itโ€™s hard to assert yourself as a weak undeveloped kid
I disagree you don't need formal training since 90% of the kids your around don't even know how to fight. Most of the time there just making a punching bag out of a miskeen guy who is standing still taking all the hit when he could at least struggle and get them off his back. Or they get you in a headlock neither of these require skill in an actual fight which is what would happen if one trys to retaliate which would lead to two guys fumbling about at the very worst. So fighting back won't make any bigger of a fool out of someone who already is a punching bag.

Formal training is overkill but I would recommend it not for going back to get revenge on your bullies :deadrose: but for your own health and to learn the proper technique of doing things I did boxing for 2 years with a lot of sparing until the pandemic then I dropped it and right now I'm in the gym once I have reached certain goals I might pick up another martial art. Boxing training is good cardio.

Last edited:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! ๐Ÿ‘‘
Neef foqol neef! If it were me that nigga wouldโ€™ve been announced dead that day :idontlike:

That's bullshit. You should always stand your ground
Bullies always pick on the one who never defends himself . Even in prison the rule number is always defend yourself even when u know you'd loose ,because they won't test you again.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
That's bullshit. You should always stand your ground
Bullies always pick on the one who never defends himself . Even in prison the rule number is always defend yourself even when u know you'd loose ,because they won't test you again.

I still remember my first stint in chino. This peckerwood came at me with some bullshit and pushed me. I wasted no time immediately grabbing his face and biting his goddamned nose off. I still remember the taste. Very steak tartare salted with snot. Ain't no woods fucked with this "n*gger" ever again. Remember, boys and girls, all we got is our respect. Don't hold back.

Trending

Latest posts