The impending ethiopian collapse?

The real question is how long have you been waiting for this to happen? 5, 10, 20, 30 years? And when are you gonna become tired of waiting? 3, 5 years?
:cosbyhmm:
I really hate your views, but emotions aside. You make sense, you are 100% on point. Ethiopia won't go into civil war. They are not idiots, there will never be a full blown civil war.

I hate to say it, but they are not Emotional Somalis. I just hope God gives us technological superiority. So we can conquer you. Half of Ethiopia are Muslims, So you will be relatively safe.

Which clan are you from again. Amhar or Tigray. If you are a Muslim Amhar, you wont be touched. We are family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
If the oromos can garner more power and influence and fast, the collapse can come within the next 5 years or so. It’s simply a waiting game.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Typical žoomali always restoring to violence no wonder your country have been in a civil war for 30 years and counting
Little angry Etzooopian bird chirping about Somalis.
What are you doing in Somali forum? Doesn't your flock has its own platform for venting out feathery frustration?

I really hate your views, but emotions aside. You make sense, you are 100% on point. Ethiopia won't go into civil war. They are not idiots, there will never be a full blown civil war.

I hate to say it, but they are not Emotional Somalis. I just hope God gives us technological superiority. So we can conquer you. Half of Ethiopia are Muslims, So you will be relatively safe.

Which clan are you from again. Amhar or Tigray. If you are a Muslim Amhar, you wont be touched. We are family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why conquer or displace? How about developing your region and improving the lives of the next generation? And what are you gonna do if the conquering backfires and you end up being conquered? Should we also send you to your ayrab brothers to Saudi refugee camps? :)

Somalis and Oromos should make a allegiance, so they don't massacre each others.
Oromos are 40% Muslims. 5 % of them are originally Somalis.

16 million muslim oromos.

1 million muslim oromized somalis.

Did you know in the Ogaden War, Oromos with Somali lineage fought for Somalia. Many of them got killed after the war. They lost their houses and many of them got evicted from Dir dawa.

How can you have alliance with people who are killing Somalis everyday in the Former Somali regions, West Hararghe Zone and East Hararghe Zone. They are even killing Hararis in their native country.

Oromos are not our allies, they are flip floppers, a great example is Abiy Ahmed, he is an ex-muslim. Some of them worship dead graves like shias.

Oromos are 40% Muslims. 5 % of them are originally Somalis.

16 million muslim oromos.

1 million muslim oromized somalis.

Did you know in the Ogaden War, Oromos with Somali lineage fought for Somalia. Many of them got killed after the war. They lost their houses and many of them got evicted from Dir dawa.

How can you have alliance with people who are killing Somalis everyday in the Former Somali regions, West Hararghe Zone and East Hararghe Zone. They are even killing Hararis in their native country.

Oromos are not our allies, they are flip floppers, a great example is Abiy Ahmed, he is an ex-muslim. Some of them worship dead graves like shias.

I heard they are 50-60% muslims also they want independence so it would only be rational to put the past behind and make an allegiance

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The real question is how long have you been waiting for this to happen? 5, 10, 20, 30 years? And when are you gonna become tired of waiting? 3, 5 years?
:cosbyhmm:

Politics and geopolitics are fluid. The world is changing constantly. What seemed to be impossible ten years ago is now reality. How realistic was the annexation of Crimea by Russia ten years ago? Or the independence of Kosovo?

Ogaden is historically and ethnically Somali land that by foreign imperial intervention ended up in what is today called ethiopia. Same goes for the Somali region of todays kenya. Both will one day be reunited with the rest of the Somali lands.

It is natural and inevitable. There is no stronger force than a peoples will for freedom and self-determination. The latter is a right.

Politics and geopolitics are fluid. The world is changing constantly. What seemed to be impossible ten years ago is now reality. How realistic was the annexation of Crimea by Russia ten years ago? Or the independence of Kosovo?

Ogaden is historically and ethnically Somali land that by foreign imperial intervention ended up in what is today called ethiopia. Same goes for the Somali region of todays kenya. Both will one day be reunited with the rest of the Somali lands.

It is natural and inevitable. There is no stronger force than a peoples will for freedom and self-determination. The latter is a right.
If we ever get strong enough to attack Ethiopia. We won't be satisfied with only part of it. Trust me on this, we are going to annex the whole region. Not the native parts of Somalia, but the whole country.

Trending

Latest posts