The impending ethiopian collapse?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If we ever get strong enough to attack Ethiopia. We won't be satisfied with only part of it. Trust me on this, we are going to annex the whole region. Not the native parts of Somalia, but the whole country.

I don't know, seems uneccessary. I'd be happy with the ethnically Somali lands. Don't chew off more than you can...

Or you can go full Hungary, not a pretty ending...

Somalia itself can’t even get along with each other??? were currently STILL in a freaking civil war! We should focus on ourselves instead of not minding our own damn business. Ethiopia is too strong

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somalia itself can’t even get along with each other??? were currently STILL in a freaking civil war! We should focus on ourselves instead of not minding our own damn business. Ethiopia is too strong

Ogaden is ethnically Somali land. There is no point in denying the fact that it belongs within the confines of a greater Somalia, consisting of all the Somali lands.

Ogaden is ethnically Somali land. There is no point in denying the fact that it belongs within the confines of a greater Somalia, consisting of all the Somali lands.
We have a bigger problem called Mogadishu and Jubbaland in general. Northern Somali is currently stable and Central Somalia is okay, but we seriously need to focus on the south. It’s a whole ass mess. We shouldn’t put our attention to ogaden. If we finally accomplished everything then we should first get the NFD back because of the coast line and important cities.

Why conquer or displace? How about developing your region and improving the lives of the next generation? And what are you gonna do if the conquering backfires and you end up being conquered? Should we also send you to your ayrab brothers to Saudi refugee camps? :)
You have already conquered us, and the al-shabaab in our country is the ayrab brothers from Saudi. We have nothing to lose in a war. We are the worst country to live in, we are the definition of a failed state. We live in a semi-desert and have nothing going for us. At-least you guys export coffee.

We are the losers of this world, we have a place we can call home. A land that is ours. Amazingly there is nothing of importance in it.

We will take Ethiopia, and call it our home. Maybe we won't be able to have Ethiopia in my timeline, I hope my grandchildren can have Ethiopia, the farms and richness of the earth. No droughts, no floods and no hunger.

We Somalis, just want a better life for us and our children.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
If history taught us anything, Ethiopia goes into flames ~ Eritrea, Somalia and Djibouti will be dragged into the mess.

Most recently the 70s, 80s and the early 90s.

If we ever get strong enough to attack Ethiopia. We won't be satisfied with only part of it. Trust me on this, we are going to annex the whole region. Not the native parts of Somalia, but the whole country.

Well that is what Siad Barre did. We need to play the long game after securing Somaliweyn or we will just end up at square one

Politics and geopolitics are fluid. The world is changing constantly. What seemed to be impossible ten years ago is now reality. How realistic was the annexation of Crimea by Russia ten years ago? Or the independence of Kosovo?

Ogaden is historically and ethnically Somali land that by foreign imperial intervention ended up in what is today called ethiopia. Same goes for the Somali region of todays kenya. Both will one day be reunited with the rest of the Somali lands.

It is natural and inevitable. There is no stronger force than a peoples will for freedom and self-determination. The latter is a right.

If Somali Ethiopians want to become independent country, surely they can achieve that peacefully someday if that is what the people really want. I'm not sure if they want to join Somalia though.

Why do you say that?
May be in the future but now Somalia doesn't have a functioning state and I am not sure if they really want to be administered from Mogadishu. Besides, the likes of Somaliland are asking for landerExit :ftw9nwa: I will be very surprised if they vote to join Somalia. I may be wrong though. Honestly, I am not even sure if they really decide to get independent, especially now where they are ruling themselves with almost no intervention from the federal government. But I will always respect what the people will vote in a free and fair referendum and wish them luck.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
May be in the future but now Somalia doesn't have a functioning state and I am not sure if they really want to be administered from Mogadishu. Besides, the likes of Somaliland are asking for landerExit :ftw9nwa: I will be very surprised if they vote to join Somalia. I may be wrong though. Honestly, I am not even sure if they really decide to get independent, especially now where they are ruling themselves with almost no intervention from the federal government. But I will always respect what the people will vote in a free and fair referendum and wish them luck.
Yea in the future when Somalia’s more stable and organized not in this state

We have a bigger problem called Mogadishu and Jubbaland in general. Northern Somali is currently stable and Central Somalia is okay, but we seriously need to focus on the south. It’s a whole ass mess. We shouldn’t put our attention to ogaden. If we finally accomplished everything then we should first get the NFD back because of the coast line and important cities.
Thank you for having this basic common sense. Unfortunately, Some Somalis don't even know what the word "Priority" even means. They care about Ogaden region even though their house is urning on fire. Let's us first focus on Somalia and getting our shit together, once we got that job done then we can take on more tasks.

People have been saying this for the longest, it's time to drop it. Ethiopia is prospering rn why would it dissolve now but not when it was under crisis?

Somalia does not need more wars, we could be powerful in our own right since we control such vast land, long coast and trade routes.

Of course they would. They would rather be a shithole with us than being oppressed and killed.

Of course they would. They would rather be a shithole with us than being oppressed and killed.

At least now, they are not oppressed or killed. They are running their own affairs. Even the ONLF is a legally recognized political party and is operating freely in the Somali region. Please update your database.

At least now, they are not oppressed or killed. They are running their own affairs. Even the ONLF is a legally recognized political party and is operating freely in the Somali region. Please update your database.

They? who are they, we are oppressed as long as we are occupied and not part of Somalia. Our irredentism is only growing by the day.

Here is a educational video of WSLF founders interview with Al Jazeera.
Link: Do you really think all the problems he points out is solved?

They? who are they, we are oppressed as long as we are occupied and not part of Somalia. Our irredentism is only growing by the day.

Here is a educational video of WSLF founders interview with Al Jazeera.
Link: Do you really think all the problems he points out is solved?

Dude you really need to update on the situation of the Somali region in Ethiopia or better ask an ONLF official. I think they know the situation better. I am only talking about the last 2 years since PM Abiy came to power. Before that, we all agree all Ethiopia and especially the Somali region went under harsh oppression and human rights abuses by TPLF. That has completely changed now. Ask ONLF if you don't believe me. Having said that I think Somali Ethiopians have still the right to be part of any political entity of their choice. If they want to join Somalia, good luck. I hope Somalia also respects the rights of Somaliland and others if they want to leave Somalia. Let everybody decide about their fate and let us respect their democratic rights.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Having said that I think Somali Ethiopians have still the right to be part of any political entity of their choice. If they want to join Somalia, good luck. I hope Somalia also respects the rights of Somaliland and others if they want to leave Somalia. Let everybody decide about their fate and let us respect their democratic rights.
Cheap talk. In reality there is no politically peaceful mechanism of doing it. The only way the Somali Region can secede is if Oromos explode creating a domino effect. In other words, in order for Somalis to bud out, Ethiopia needs to collapse. Somalia is too weak to stand up on its own to help Somalis in Ethiopia.

I am sensing the blood-hungry Habashis wouldn't mind one day grabbing Somaliland to get a permanent access to sea. Eritrea cucked these monsters good.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Cheap talk. In reality there is no politically peaceful way of doing it. The only way the Somali Region can secede is if Oromos explode creating a domino effect. In other words, in order for Somalis to bud out, Ethiopia needs to collapse. Somalia is too weak to stand up on its own to help Somalis in Ethiopia.

I am sensing the blood-hungry Habashis wouldn't mind one day grabbing Somaliland to get a permanent access to sea. Eritrea cucked this monsters good.

Not to mention the Somali Region would lose large chunks of their territory if Oromos do explode since there is a lot of disputed territories between us. Fact is we can't compete with a united Oromo front,

Not to mention the Somali Region would lose large chunks of their territory if Oromos do explode since there is a lot of disputed territories between us. Fact is we can't compete with a united Oromo front,
originally somali land, that was forcefully taken by oromos.

There is nothing disputed about the territory. A quarter of the Oromo region is rightfully Somalis. :kanyeshrug:you get my drift. Oromos can never unite. They never cared for a greater cause. An Oromo christian won't fight for an Oromo muslim.

Trending

Latest posts