The mistreaments of Sool and Sanaag politicians in Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They beat him publicly infront of the whole parliament,bahdil reer laascaanood.
1:11:dead:

Last edited:
>New account
>Less than 10 posts
>Sus username
>Backs one side politically

= Almost certainly a troll/burner account.
Saying dhulbahante should unite is defined as "troll". You are one cheeky fella. I am a new account, I have been a casual for over 6 months, never felt like making an account.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Saying dhulbahante should unite is defined as "troll". You are one cheeky fella. I am a new account, I have been a casual for over 6 months, never felt like making an account.
Kkkkk akhi I believe you 100% there's no reason for you to be lying

With that being said what city in somalia are u from

Mashallah, you should unite and kill the filth amongst you working with the jeegan. Kill the dabodilifs before the jegaan.
I am not going to lie, I don't know anything about our clan. I am 18.

What I know is that, unity won't happen until the flop flippers die. Everyone is an opportunist, no one cares about building their own home. It's extremely irritating to see your clan of 1 million+ flip flopping for other clans.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
never seen a dhulbahante woman with an isaaq but I’ve seen isaaq women with everything/everyone under the sun

:cosbyhmm:
You must be trippin there’s many Isaaqs who marry Dhulbante women. I say that because my mom is Dhulbante and my dad is Isaaq

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Mashallah, you should unite and kill the filth amongst you working with the jeegan. Kill the dabodilifs before the jegaan.
Werent dhulos claiming they can karbash you in garowe with 400 men :mjlol: If they unite i bet the first people theyll go for is naagos,whip you all out. They dont want to be part of SL calcaal in anon forums but they hate you enough to join us when we are karbashing you:drakelaugh:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Werent dhulos claiming they can karbash you in garowe with 400 men :mjlol: If they unite i bet the first people theyll go for is naagos,whip you all out. They dont want to be part of SL calcaal in anon forums but they hate you enough to join us when we are karbashing you:drakelaugh:
:silanyosmile:Dont worry what is between brothers ina bucur baycroow. i gave him good advice, kill Dhulo dabodilifs before the people of the zoo.

9F623364-ABFA-4F1D-B411-233FD0758784.jpeg

Cirro: yaa kuu leh?
Bashe: isaaq

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I am not going to lie, I don't know anything about our clan. I am 18.

What I know is that, unity won't happen until the flop flippers die. Everyone is an opportunist, no one cares about building their own home. It's extremely irritating to see your clan of 1 million+ flip flopping for other clans.
Why kill them? Their cidin is loyal to them, just bribe them more than SL is paying them or straight up arrest them. A single dhulbahante should never be killed by another dhulbahante.

Also, walaalkay soo dhawoow.

Trending