The ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having people on ignore is great. I dont know why I didnt think of it sooner. Its nice to see people arguing by themselves and then you realize its someone you have blocked :cool: it makes reading threads so much more pleasant.

How many people do you have blocked?

No, I like to abuse my enemies. Helps to keep my demons at bay. Too much civility is ruinous to my health. Blocking is for gamma males with low self esteem.

I've blocked three people who's posts ruin my evenings. I come here for fun and they're either Muslim fanatics or atheist self hating fanatics.

I don't block ppl based on disagreements. I only block the people who write nasty, vomit inducing posts. wallahi nearly puked after reading someones sick post and thats when I discovered I didn't have to put up with it :pachah1:

I've blocked three people who's posts ruin my evenings. I come here for fun and they're either Muslim fanatics or atheist self hating fanatics.
I think I know who the fanatics are - who doesn't? - but who are the atheists?

A deist excommunicating an atheist - that must be a first. Takfirism is not just for Muslims then.

I think I know who the fanatics are - who doesn't? - but who are the atheists?

A deist excommunicating an atheist - that must be a first. Takfirism is not just for Muslims then.

You forget that I have a very religious family and can't tolerate anyone abusing the faith they adhere to.

@Qansax

Why do you have the same DP as @TooMacaan. Are you a stalker? Fucking Rafidah harassing our Somali Christian sisters. Did you apologize for saying that you wanna rape masiixi women? No wonder your ass is blocked.

@TooMacaan, drop me a hint if you want this nigga offed. I know how to deal with cats like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts