The ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that block are cucks :gucciwhat:

And I don't mind being blocked because I could flame the soul out of them and they won't reply and everyone will think the person got flamed :gaasdrink:

All these cats have Muslim families. Funny thing is when a Muslim abuses an atheist's mother even though the atheist's mother is a Muslim too.

Some Muslims have no idea what their faith is really about. Abusing mothers is not allowed, even if your own mother was an atheist you're not allowed to cut her out.

Some Muslims have no idea what their faith is really about. Abusing mothers is not allowed, even if your own mother was an atheist you're not allowed to cut her out.
I recall a hadith that says anyone who curses another's parent has cursed his own.

People don't follow religious precepts though. Religion makes strong demands on us that most people can't meet. For example Christians are meant to turn the other cheek if you punch them, but I wouldn't advise strolling up to a big burly biker in a bar and testing out this theory. For people, religion is less about living by its doctrines than simple tribalism. If someone's not in your tribe, he's fair game.

I recall a hadith that says anyone who curses another's parent has cursed his own.

People don't follow religious precepts though. Religion makes strong demands on us that most people can't meet. For example Christians are meant to turn the other cheek if you punch them, but I wouldn't advise strolling up to a big burly biker in a bar and testing out this theory. For people, religion is less about living by its doctrines than simple tribalism. If someone's not in your tribe, he's fair game.

Yeah it is a form of tribalism. that's why so and so and so is insulting someone's mother because he left the tribe. It's like a Somali marrying an Amhara during the 70's or something.

I've only met Mormon or Catholic practising Christians. I never see Anglicans and the like (WASPS) actually practising Christianity. It's a bit like how very few young Somalis actually pray but they wear hijab just to stay a part of the tribe.

I hate the ignore button, shouldn't even be a option? In the real world you have to deal with your problems not escape it. I feel like the ignore button allows you to escape, I consider that being a pussy.

Yeah it is a form of tribalism. that's why so and so and so is insulting someone's mother because he left the tribe. It's like a Somali marrying an Amhara during the 70's or something.

I've only met Mormon or Catholic practising Christians. I never see Anglicans and the like (WASPS) actually practising Christianity. It's a bit like how very few young Somalis actually pray but they wear hijab just to stay a part of the tribe.
Mormons are big on dawah. Those guys will journey to the ends of the earth to pimp for Joseph Smith. They're like the fuckin Tablighis I used to roll with. They come knocking for you, always immaculately dressed in suit and tie, always in pairs. They tried to make a gaal out of me once. I listened patiently and asked lots of questions about old Joe and his magic tablets, but when they said tea and cigarettes are xaraam I knew it was no religion for me.

@Grant can tell us more.

Mormons are big on dawah. Those guys will journey to the ends of the earth to pimp for Joseph Smith. They're like the fuckin Tablighis I used to roll with. They come knocking for you, always immaculately dressed in suit and tie, always in pairs. They tried to make a gaal out of me once. I listened patiently and asked lots of questions about old Joe and his magic tablets, but when they said tea and cigarettes are xaraam I knew it was no religion for me.

@Grant can tell us more.

I had an argument with them about abortion and they walked away from me. Now I do that with Jehovah's witnesses too and it works a treat, it's the silver bullet.

Is that idiot Grant a Mormon?

Loool of all things you want to be a poodle :cosbyhmm:
You're right. I should have chosen a husky. Biggest chick magnet in the world

whitepuppy-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending