the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

Wow I slept on this thread smh. The reason Somalis are being smuggled thousands of km to Libya is because of Somalia being shit that's that. No reason to leave otherwise
Who made Somalia shit? Somalis and their retarded clan wars. Hypocrites hate all Libyans for the actions of evil men when Somalis themselves to that to each other on a regular.

@SilverL is the type that if 500 years later a Somali is killed, would blame Somalis.

She should seek asylum with her fellow Ayrabs nacalada:shookgabre:
when are you going to stop supporting your criminal relatives? thats when I'll stop. Ironically living among arabs is safer than living with your like, who destroyed the country and keep it in shambles today

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Can you imagine how our country would be so prosperous if we all worked together and not against each other. Replace the xasad and hatred with unity and brotherhood.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
when are you going to stop supporting your criminal relatives? thats when I'll stop. Ironically living among arabs is safer than living with your like, who destroyed the country and keep it in shambles today
Your relatives are the criminals you dumb qabilist. Take your cuqdad and shove it elsewhere dyslexic dameer

A Somali girl being tortured and you come with this BS clan bashing. EVERYONE lost family in the civil war. Your uncle Morgan is war criminal and a rapist

Your relatives are the criminals you dumb qabilist. Take your cuqdad and shove it elsewhere dyslexic dameer

A Somali girl being tortured and you come with this BS clan bashing. EVERYONE lost family in the civil war. Your uncle Morgan is war criminal and a rapist
Im not the one justifying war crimes in somalia because they happened "30 years ago". go live in the peace you think somalia is. those people choose to risk that happening to them rather than live in your supposed paradise, think about that for a minute.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
everyone who disagrees with your idiocy is not a self hating qabilist. I know how much you like to think you have a monopoly on everything somali
You are the one who turned this into clan bashing when it had nothing to do with it. You are qabiilist who hates my folks. You think you folks can kill people without any response?

Ignore why the civil war even happened and then about the aftermath. Caydid what he had to do and if he wasn't around, My family wouldn't be alive today because of your criminal folks:pacspit:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Nostalgia you are another self hating qabilist who caps for ajnabis and goes after Somalis

You've exposed yourself
Qabilist? I'm not a 40 yr old oday. I didn't grow up in Somalia and couldn't care less about different qabils. Whenever I meet other Somalis I never ask about their qabils but they seem to want to know mine. I usually ignore their question because someone's qabil doesn't give me proof if they are good or bad. Our country is proof how qabil has divided us and made us ajnabi amongst each other.

And I disliked your comment because of you insulting her, you can make your point without being rude.

:fittytousand:

You are the one who turned this into clan bashing when it had nothing to do with it. You are qabiilist who hates my folks. You think you folks can kill people without any response?

Ignore why the civil war even happened and then about the aftermath. Caydid what he had to do and if he wasn't around, My family wouldn't be alive today because of your criminal folks:pacspit:
because political correctness doesnt help here. look how cocky you've gotten as a result of it. the comment you made about Madowweyn a few posts back? it just shows how sick you are. all because they are different than you and you want to cry about qabilism? CRY me a river instead.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Qabilist? I'm not a 40 yr old oday. I didn't grow up in Somalia and couldn't care less about different qabils. Whenever I meet other Somalis I never ask about their qabils but they seem to want to know mine. I usually ignore their question because someone's qabil doesn't give me proof if they are good or bad. Our country is proof how qabil has divided us and made us ajnabi amongst each other.

And I disliked your comment because of you insulting her, you can make your point without being rude.

:fittytousand:
When she Insulted my relatives :shookgabre:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
because political correctness doesnt help here. look how cocky you've gotten as a result of it. the comment you made about Madowweyn a few posts back? it just shows how sick you are. all because they are different than you and you want to cry about qabilism? CRY me a river instead.
It's obvious you hate HG but want to pass yourself as if you care about Somalis. You are textbook definition of a hypocrite.

Ajnabis abusing Somalis ok for you because the civil war happened. That's you logic?

68IQ in full display

Atleast I didn't find joy in raping and killing other Somalis,
I didn't support a warlord just because he was my qabiil.

My heart is cleaner than most of you alxamdulilah. And I'm proud to say that.

"I didn't support a warlord just because he was my qabiil"

Screenshot_20200121-155336~01.png

@Samaalic Era sxb you are arguing with hypocrites

Trending