the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Samaalic Era Everybody are just as angry as you with what Libyans are doing towards Somalis. The key point here is why are Somalis going to Libya? Is because they are escaping from the violence that is still rampant within Somalia. Your nation won't move forward if you don't admit your mistakes. Somalis ruined their own country due to tribalism, they harmed each other way more than foreigners did.

When you mentioned Madhibaan having their own seats. Trust me, the seats are not enough and they are still discriminated in Hargeisa. I know a Madhibaan man who was a doctor, very kind and religious and when he tried to marry an Eidagale girl. It couldn't happen because of his qabiil and he later got beat up badly by Eidagale men. They threaten him not to come back or talk to that girl.

If Somalis stopped harming each other, rebuild their country and progress as a nation then you would not hear Somalis being tortured in Libya or Somalis running a mock in the western world.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era Everybody are just as angry as you with what Libyans are doing towards Somalis. The key point here is why are Somalis going to Libya? Is because they are escaping from the violence that is still rampant within Somalia. Your nation won't move forward if you don't admit your mistakes. Somalis ruined their own country due to tribalism, they harmed each other way more than foreigners.

When you mentioned Madhibaan having their own seats. Trust me, the seats are not enough and they are still discriminated in Hargeisa. I know a Madhibaan man who was a doctor, very kind and religious and when he tried to marry an Eidagale girl. It couldn't happen because of his qabiil and he later got beat up badly by Eidagale men. They threaten him not to come back or talk to that girl.

If Somalis stopped harming each other, rebuild their country and progress as a nation then you would not hear Somalis being tortured in Libya or Somalis running a mock in the western world.
Walal I'm not denying that their aren't problems back home. It is true that if Somalia wasn't in a better state, many of our problems wouldn't exist. Somalia is in bad shape but does that mean we keep quiet because of the civil war?

Somalia will rise again when our generation change it In'sha'Allah but in the mean time we must respond in whatever way we can. We can't let ajnabis feel emboldened because of our political state

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Walal I'm not denying that their aren't problems back home. It is true that if Somalia wasn't in a better state, many of our problems wouldn't exist. Somalia is in bad shape but does that mean we keep quiet because of the civil war?

Somalia will rise again when our generation change it In'sha'Allah but in the mean time we must respond in whatever way we can. We can't let ajnabis feel emboldened because of our political state

Of course not, we should address the Libyan problem equally as the political state back home because both are just as bad. Having an unstable country leads to more problems so the root of the problem should be eliminated first.

Also, there should be a campaign warning Somalis not to go to Libya.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Does anyone mind explaining why the Madhiban/miidgaan are still being discriminated?

I've heard the story about their ancestors eating dead animals but how does that make sense for them to still be seen as lower than other Somalis. For all we know maybe it's lies that someone made against them.

Edit: Ok so the word Mi.gan is censored?! Hmm...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Does anyone mind explaining why the Madhiban/miidgaan are still being discriminated?

I've heard the story about their ancestors eating dead animals but how does that make sense for them to still be seen as lower than other Somalis. For all we know maybe it's lies that someone made against them.

Madhibaan are discriminated over one person eating a dead carcass that happens to be a myth. It's very strange and saddening. It shows how stupid our people really are.

Somalis practise the caste system as if they're Indians. :snoop:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Madhibaan are discriminated over one person eating a dead carcass that happens to be a myth. It's really bizarre and saddening. It shows how stupid our people really are.

Somalis practise the caste system as if they're Indians. :snoop:
That's truly sad. Something our religion teaches us to confirm something we hear before we spread it. When someone is getting married often the family ask to make sure the person isn't miidgaan. I always say that's stupid since first of all we're not in Somalia so who cares and second nobody chooses their qabil.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
They are spreading fitna. Some like @Samaalic Era just need guidance but others are atheists with an anti Islam agenda. Why should I hate my brothers and sisters in Libya because some dumb kids who were told not to travel ignored this advice? I am Muslim first.

The same trashy excuses and somali-blame game. Somalis also are related and don't do this to each other. So you folks can put a sock on your idiotic defense of the savages in Libya. Your replies are based on your bigoted tribal sentiments period.

No excuses to torture a poor somali woman and her body being cut to pieces as she screams in pain. I don't want to read Somali-blame game and tribal bigtory.

This thread is the same trash as the opinion of Ayubi and other bigotted so called arabs on this website.

Last edited:
"But... but... Somalis treat minorities the same".

Really? They kidnap them, beat them until bloodied and badly injured, possibly even rape them, and give their victim's families a deadline to pay thousands of dollars they do not have?

Somalis are in its situation today because of Ayrab bootyclappers. If you want to have even an iota of dignity, these people must be eliminated. They are a serious impediment to nation-building and peace. Go tell a Lebanese Muslim or a Georgian Muslim to favour you over their Christian countrymen... you will be laughed out of the room.

I personally do not care since I have my own country but it's time for you people to smarten up.

:manny:

"But... but... Somalis treat minorities the same".

Really? They kidnap them, beat them until bloodied and badly injured, possibly even rape them, and give their victim's families a deadline to pay thousands of dollars they do not have?

Somalis are in its situation today because of Ayrab bootyclappers. If you want to have even an iota of dignity, these people must be eliminated. They are a serious impediment to nation-building and peace. Go tell a Lebanese Muslim or a Georgian Muslim to favour you over their Christian countrymen... you will be laughed out of the room.

I personally do not care since I have my own country but it's time for you people to smarten up.

:manny:

Usually people like the thread OP are sick themselves with tribal bigotry. If you see someone blaming somali victims because somalis are allegedly bad themselves, then you know what is up.

They are hyporites and sick themselves. We are getting sick of their hypocrisy.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Samaalic Era Everybody are just as angry as you with what Libyans are doing towards Somalis. The key point here is why are Somalis going to Libya? Is because they are escaping from the violence that is still rampant within Somalia. Your nation won't move forward if you don't admit your mistakes. Somalis ruined their own country due to tribalism, they harmed each other way more than foreigners did.

Aren't you just victim blaming here? If A didn't happen B would of never occured arguement is pointless don't you think? @SilverL who's aim of this thread was to call out hypocrites of which she is a member of did nothing ,she didn't add any new information it was nothing more than a rant.

She saw a thread in which all Somali's (for the most part) were disgusted by and used it as opportunity to bash a few people. What she said was non-sequitur that had nothing to do with anything.

She didn't see the original thread as a chance to show us how as somali's do have the ability to be empathtic to one another and how we should use this same energy for back home. She saw it as a chance to bash people, like come on this is a prime example of arguing in bad faith.

Last edited:

Trending