the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You guys live up to the 68 IQ nonsense. What ever the reason for her leaving SOMALIA is IRELEVANT.

I'm convinced you niggas are here to score points on eachother, cause no way in hell does someone see a video like that and start blaming somalis for the abuse.

Whataboutism doesn't change the fact she is getting abused. Yes somalia is unsafe Yes people are being mistreated and abused. But what has that got to do with her situations ? Are you guys trolling me or what

The only stupid person here is you not following the subject of this thread. Many Somalis suffered in Libya, not just the girl. Read the title and the topic @SilverL mentioned about Somalis only caring what's going on in Libya but not back home. The reason why Somalis are escaping to Libya is because Somalia is unsafe. Her topic was to discuss the roots of the problem. That's what I agreed on.

All these caps and derailment is unnecessary. You seem deranged, I will stop responding to you.

Last edited:
Whataboutism doesn't change the fact she is getting abused. Yes somalia is unsafe Yes people are being mistreated and abused. But what has that got to do with her situations ? Are you guys trolling me or what
because they're in libya because of the unsafe situation. and the same people who support the status quo in somalia want to act like they are against it. if they really were, they would stop supporting the violence and qabilism in somalia so people can live in peace there first and foremost.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The only stupid person is you not following the subject of this thread. Many Somalis suffered in Libya. This thread is not about a girl getting abused in Libya. Read the title and the topic.

I don't remember seeing any video. Matter of fact, I just got on after being away from this forum. @SilverL mentioned about Somalis only caring what's going on in Libya but not back home. That's what I agreed on.

All this caps and derailment. You seem deranged, I will stop responding to you.

Clearly you have no idea whats going on she literally references libya in the first sentence. How about YOU follow the thread

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you know she isn't Reer puntland ? Would that change your opinion on the situation?

I did pray for u btw :D
What are you talking about did you even watch the video:draketf:
Those men are reer benadiri who had their property robbed at gunpoint so is the ex governor of xamarweyne who knows this family and is speaking on their behalf.

@Samaalic Era does care cause it’s his tribe that’s rubbing rapping pillaging the people homes in Mogadishu and he is on this thread with his fake crocodile tears the hypocrasy is unparalleled

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am talking about the girl in libya stop playing stupid
You mean this girl who’s family spent ten thousand dollars so she can get to Europe? She talk about how she does not want farmaajo help and how she would rather be in Libya than somalia

she’s from somalia it doesn’t matter where but what’s important is the message she is sending to farmaajo and the government of somalia which is don’t free us and to leave them alone in Libya

because they're in libya because of the unsafe situation. and the same people who support the status quo in somalia want to act like they are against it. if they really were, they would stop supporting the violence and qabilism in somalia so people can live in peace there first and foremost.
What people are you talking about? I haven't seen @Samaalic Era supporting qabil wars in Somalia..just for the record me and @Samaalic Era don't even belong to the same qabiil.. If we all hated each other how come we're here agreeing?

I agree with you on one thing.. The current state of our people has been created due to the civil war and qabilism, terrorism, unemployment and poverty.. We all know this. But this still shouldn't justify the mistreatments of our refugees.. Those refugees could've been you or me.. Anyway what's your solution to the issue? Are you here to make us shut up and never speak on the mistreatments of Somali refugees because we're hypocrites in your opinion? What's the point of this thread? Do you want us to stop bashing arabs?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You mean this girl who’s family spent ten thousand dollars so she can get to Europe? She talk about how she does not want farmaajo help and how she would rather be in Libya than somalia

she’s from somalia it doesn’t matter where but what’s important is the message

You already told me you only care for reer punitite and kismayo peeps , you know I'm talking about the girl who was getting abused with a stone on her body. Akhi I'm done here you are doing this on purpose cause you ain't dumb.

Yall can keep trying to score points on eachother bringing up irrelvevant things without a solution. Whilst defending warlorlds and terrorists just cause you share the same tribe. I ain't involved anymore

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Don't eat too much humus.. I hear it wilæ cause to fart alot and your kh

What people are you talking about? I haven't seen @Samaalic Era supporting qabil wars in Somalia..just for the record me and @Samaalic Era don't even belong to the same qabiil.. If we all hated each other how come we're here agreeing?

I agree on with you on one thing.. The current state of our people has been created due to the civil war and qabilism, terrorism, unemployment and poverty.. We all know this. But this still shouldn't justify the mistreatments of our refugees.. Those refugees could've been you or me.. Anyway what's your solution to issue? Are you here to make us shut up and never speak on the mistreatments of Somali refugees because we're hypocrites in your opinion? What's the point of this thread? Do you want us to stop bashing arabs?

She wants us to focus on somali on somali crimes. And I agree with her. I think you read @AarHawd_7's post and mistaken for silver's. I havent seen her say anything that I would disagree with.

As for @Cognitivedissonance you can stfu and go back to the hole you crawled from. Fucking hypocrite.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You already told me you only care for reer punitite and kismayo peeps , you know I'm talking about the girl who was getting abused with a stone on her body. Akhi I'm done here you are doing this on purpose cause you ain't dumb.

Yall can keep trying to score points on eachother bringing up irrelvevant things without a solution. Whilst defending warlorlds and terrorists just cause you share the same tribe. I ain't involved anymore
Why don’t you speak about the blatant transgressions going on in somalia somalis killing somalis and rubbing their homes or are you like the african American community who only gets upset when a white man kills one black man while thousands of black men kill other black men daily yet there’s no uproar from the black community

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She wants us to focus on somali on somali crimes. And I agree with her. I think you read @AarHawd_7's post and mistaken for silver's. I havent seen her say anything that I would disagree with.

As for @Cognitivedissonance you can stfu and go back to the hole you crawled from. Fucking hypocrite.
How am I a hypocrite? I am honest and I have no shame in my game I only care about my people reer puntland and the people of jubbaland excluding gedo that’s my people, if I said it I meant it I bite my tongue for no one.

atleast I am not like these hypocrites @Samaalic Era with his crocodile tears for somalis in Libya while he ignores somalis in Mogadishu getting rubbed by his clan like the video I posted of the poor bendiri family that got violated in xamarweyne

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
How am I a hypocrite? I am honest and I have no shame in my game I only care about my people reer puntland and the people of jubbaland excluding gedo that’s my people, if I said it I meant it I bite my tongue for no one.

:gucciwhat:you know what. Let me just leave you nutjobs here. I wont bother.

Last edited:
@Factz and @AarHawd_7 please take over and put these fools in there place so I can sleep lol I trust you guys to carry on :salute:

@Samaalic Era naagti she abandoned ship on the arab booty clappers.. Dhuuso allaha ku rido :lolbron:

Can y'all calm down. I get what you 2 mean @Abdisamad3 and @Samaalic Era. But do you guys not notice how Somalis say the worst things to each other, then immediately go to another thread an advocate for unity.:ayaanswag:
Most are just joking..

:gucciwhat:you know what. Let me just leave you nutjobs here. I wont bother.
giphy.gif