the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

@SilverL is the type that if 500 years later a Somali is killed, would blame Somalis.

She should seek asylum with her fellow Ayrabs nacalada:shookgabre:

I have been beefing with Arabs since I was a kid here. Where I live sxb.. We don't like each other.. They look down on Somalis.. But we beat them.. If you fight one guy.. They'll bring their whole extended family to fight you the day after :mjlol:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I have been beefing with Arabs since I was a kid here. Where I live sxb.. We don't like each other.. They look down on Somalis.. But we beat them.. If you fight one guy.. They'll bring their whole extended family to fight you the day after :mjlol:

Miskiin
giphy-31.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have family members that are arab from Iraq if I had to choose between all somalis and them I would choose them may Allah bless the Arabs amiin thuma amiin and my great great grandfather sheikh Ismail ibn jaberti from yemen boowe if you hate arabs then the feeling is mutual

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When you lose an argument resort to profanity :susp:
Why don’t you speak about the injustice that you clan in Mogadishu is perpetrating against minority somali groups like the benadiri raping their women while robbing their house just today this happened in Mogadishu to this poor benediri family
You don't care about Somalis. You want to score qabiil points and turn this into fkd

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't care about Somalis. You want to score qabiil points and turn this into fkd
One girl gets abused in Libya and you cry fake crocodile tears meanwhile today in Mogadishu an entire family were shot down at gunpoint and their property was stolen by force by your clan cause they happen to be minority benadiri somalis the most vulnerable amongst somalis save me your fake crocodile tears:susp:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wow I slept on this thread smh. The reason Somalis are being smuggled thousands of km to Libya is because of Somalia being shit that's that. No reason to leave otherwise

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Since when is caring going to change anything.

People will suffer regardless.
And they will be forgotten after a week.

Yall just want to take a stab at each other
and you're using other peoples misfortunes
as ammo.

All so you could get the moral high ground.

A hypocrite talking about hypocrisy kkkk

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@KingSolo screw off with your qashin. You're the one running around calling @Factz and @Cognitivedissonance stupid. Yet fail to realize our people are border hopping like Mexicans. dUrR eVil AyRaBz. Its a Somali problem and disgusting foreigners too. Accept that
:camby:

You are the biggest cry baby on this site holy . You spend half your day qashining my posts, do you see my crying over that you baby.

I have never mentioned arabs once nor did I directly call @Factz stupid he insulted me whilst I made general comment on somalis. , you agree with @Cognitivedissonance posts who has made clear he doesn't give a shit about somalis. And @Aar who says this is "what goes around comes around" yet you have no issue with that right?

I never said Somalia doesn't have issue's I'm saying this thread was made to just attack certain individuals using the libya case as leverage. Nothing you have said is new nor do I deny it ,regardless clearly you have a problem with me, I don't really care why, but stop trying to get my attention you nerd.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You are the biggest cry baby on this site holy . You spend half your day qashining my posts, do you see my crying over that you baby.

I have never mentioned arabs once nor did I directly call @Factz stupid he insulted me whilst I made general comment on somalis. , you agree with @Cognitivedissonance posts who has made clear he doesn't give a shit about somalis. And @Aar who says this is "what goes around comes around" yet you have no issue with that right?

I never said Somalia doesn't have issue's I'm saying this thread was made to just attack certain individuals using the libya case as leverage. Nothing you have said is new nor do I deny it ,regardless clearly you have a problem with me, I don't really care why, but stop trying to get my attention you nerd.
Ive given you 3 qashins total. So you're chewing khat if you think I spend my day giving you qashins weeb. I don't care what @Cognitivedissonance thinks about Somalis I agree with the premise of his argument. Im going after you because you're claiming and screaming thread derailment in all caps when this is relevant to the previous libya thread. Even if the KKK says gay is not ok, I'll agree with them bcs that's my personal belief.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ive given you 3 qashins total. So you're chewing khat if you think I spend my day giving you qashins weeb. I don't care what @Cognitivedissonance thinks about Somalis I agree with the premise of his argument. Im going after you because you're claiming and screaming thread derailment in all caps when this is relevant to the previous libya thread. Even if the KKK says gay is not ok, I'll agree with them bcs that's my personal belief.

" Even if the KKK say gay is not ok, I'll agree with them bcs that's personal belief."

Wallahi stop speaking to me causing fitna for no reason. It's been more than three, you keep insulting me in threads I choose to ignore them . Just leave me alone , you clearly are insane if you think using KKK as an example makes any sense.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
" Even if the KKK say gay is not ok, I'll agree with them bcs that's personal belief."

Wallahi stop speaking to me causing fitna for no reason. It's been more than three, you keep insulting me in threads I choose to ignore them . Just leave me alone , you clearly are insane if you think using KKK as an example makes any sense.
You're pathetic. Can't argue the premise of someone's points and immediately delve into insults. If you get triggered if someone uses a hate group to make a point. Then you clearly are to immature to discuss with. I'll respect your wishes and 'leave you alone'
:samwelcome:

What people are you talking about? I haven't seen @Samaalic Era supporting qabil wars in Somalia..just for the record me and @Samaalic Era don't even belong to the same qabiil.. If we all hated each other how come we're here agreeing?

I agree with you on one thing.. The current state of our people has been created due to the civil war and qabilism, terrorism, unemployment and poverty.. We all know this. But this still shouldn't justify the mistreatments of our refugees.. Those refugees could've been you or me.. Anyway what's your solution to the issue? Are you here to make us shut up and never speak on the mistreatments of Somali refugees because we're hypocrites in your opinion? What's the point of this thread? Do you want us to stop bashing arabs?
you and @Samaalic Era are both fobs who probably use google translate because I don't know what else would explain this level of stupidity lol why don't you just admit english isnt your strong point. That last part just exemplifies how much of an idiot you are if thats what you get from my post...

Trending

Latest posts