the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

You can stop complaining about what foreigners are doing to somalis the day you can bring home a midgaaan girl. Thats the day you can complain about what’s happening.

Doesn’t take away the fact it’s horrible what’s happening, but Somalis do this to other Somalis in Somalia today on a regular basis
Why would I bring a midgaan girl to prove what the Libyans are doing to our brothers and sisters is wrong? I don't get your point.

There's a serious case of whataboutism going on here, let me explain it through your thick skulls

You can hate these Libyan fuckers and hate/be mournful about what's going on in Somalia, it ain't mutually exclusive

But what you can't do is pretending to care about Somalis in Libya while you're making jokes and laughing about what's going on in Somalia and trying to score qabiil points.. Yes some of you are guilty of this.
that last part is exactly what people like @Abdisamad3 cant get through his skull. he keeps talking about my beloved arabs. i wonder if he was dropped as a baby:/

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
When did you start caring about Madhibans and other minority clans? :what1:

I might troll alot but I really support equality amongst Somalis as long as a poor Madow or midgaaan lady is still working on a farm owned by other Somalis like some slave I wont listen to the crocodile tears about those same Somalis dying in deserts.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@SilverL you spitted facts. The reason why Somalis are running away to Libya is because they are suffering from their own people. That's the truth. Somalis did more harm to each other than any other foreigner combined. What ajnaabis doing to us is nothing to what's going back home. Civil war started 30 years ago and the bloodshed, division and instability still continues today.

If Somali people stopped their bullshit and decided to fix up their country. We wouldn't be hearing about Somalis suffering in Libya or Somalis having problems is the west because majority of them would've gone back to their country if it was stable with a progressing economy. Somalis have themselves to blame.

ARE YOU GUYS DUMB OR WHAT? WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS GOT TO DO WITH A GIRL GETTING ABUSED IN LIBYA???????????????? THIS ISN'T ABOUT SOMALIA CAN YOU NOT SEPARATE ISSUES OR WHAT?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
ARE YOU GUYS DUMB OR WHAT? WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS GOT TO DO WITH A GIRL GETTING ABUSED IN LIBYA???????????????? THIS ISN'T ABOUT SOMALIA CAN YOU NOT SEPARATE ISSUES OR WHAT?

Are you okay? :what1:

Read what the thread is about. I was following the subject.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@SilverL you spitted facts. The reason why Somalis are running away to Libya is because they are suffering from their own people. That's the truth. Somalis did more harm to each other than any other foreigner combined. What ajnaabis doing to us is nothing to what's going back home. Civil war started 30 years ago and the bloodshed, division and instability still continues today.

If Somali people stopped their bullshit and decided to fix up their country. We wouldn't be hearing about Somalis suffering in Libya or Somalis having problems is the west because majority of them would've gone back to their country if it was stable with a progressing economy. Somalis have themselves to blame.

My nigga you really understand it, the intellectual @Factz. Tell them we wont listen to their crocodile tears untill these Somalis fix up themselves.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I might troll alot but I really support equality amongst Somalis as long as a poor Madow or midgaaan lady is still working on a farm owned by other Somalis like some slave I wont listen to the crocodile tears about those same Somalis dying in deserts.
Madows aren't Somali, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Madibaan however are Somali and live amongst and no one abuses them anymore. They seats and are part of the politics

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Madows aren't Somali, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Madibaan however are Somali and live amongst and no one abuses them anymore. They seats and are part of the politics

How can you say no one abuses madhibaans when they polish your shoes when your back home? And you can’t marry them? Yet you wanna cry about all the bad foreigners are doing to Somalis? Bro stop being a hypocrite

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Are you okay? :what1:

Read what the thread is about. I was following the subject.

You guys live up to the 68 IQ nonsense. What ever the reason for her leaving SOMALIA is IRELEVANT.

I'm convinced you niggas are here to score points on eachother, cause no way in hell does someone see a video like that and start blaming somalis for the abuse.

Whataboutism doesn't change the fact she is getting abused. Yes somalia is unsafe Yes people are being mistreated and abused. But what has that got to do with her situations ? Are you guys trolling me or what

I'm confused at how 4 or 5 people are arguing about different things that isnt the main topic.:dead:
Moderators should actually moderate, instead of chilling.

I hate Qabil talk the most, it ruins and derails threads.

Example Thread : Oil will be shared around Somalia equally.

Replies: x Tribe deserves it more than y tribe because etc.

It pissed me of so much.