the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

its nice to see the kind of people I meant show up in this thread. keep crying boys, but the truth about your fake nationalism you all have been parading around here is being exposed.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You want to divert from what your people did. Your uncles did way worse. Moryaans raped a 90 year old grandmother and killed her after 7 of them took turns.

You guys make me sick.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Stop being a hypocrite, what the Libyans are doing now the Somalis already done it to the cadcads nearly 30 years ago. And still happens till today. No one apologized. Maybe if you start treating your own minority’s better Somalis wouldn’t be targeted.

What has the treatment of minorities in Somalia got to do with a girl getting tortured in Libya? Are people from libya secretly cad cad and taking revenge?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Siad Barre didn't rape, loot and destroy Somalia. Yes he had his flaws, but your uncle wanted sole purpose was to destroy, and guess what, he got what he wanted but in the end he didn't live to see his destruction.

Ajanabis didn't kill come to our Country and cause destruction, it was your uncles. You wanted to hold power but you fled in the end.

It was all for nothing!!!

There's a special place in hell for certain people.
ajnabi bootyclapping at its finest.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this thread with this garbage

Gibiin-Udug

ajnabi bootyclapping at its finest.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this thread with this garbage
Atleast I didn't find joy in raping and killing other Somalis,
I didn't support a warlord just because he was my qabiil.

My heart is cleaner than most of you alxamdulilah. And I'm proud to say that.

Stop being a hypocrite, what the Libyans are doing now the Somalis already done to the cadcads nearly 30 years ago. And still happens till today, *******s are slaves for the regular Somalis. No one apologized. Maybe if you start treating your own minority’s better Somalis wouldn’t be targeted.
Aren't you a Somali yourself sxb?
I do not condone the mistreatment of any minority clans...I lost lots of family members in the civil war including my. It's not something I take lightly. Why are you guys using the Somali civil war tragedies to justify the Libyans actions? If we let some dirty arabs enslave our brothers and sisters in this age, where's our pride as people?.. I say as people because we don't have a united country but we're still one people who share a culture and a language right?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Sorry but i dont differentiate between siad barre, caydiid and Abdullahi yusuf. All are bad in my eyes.:bell:

When have you seen me celebrate the deaths of innocent people? Why did you feel the need to compare the Somali civil war tragedies to the Libyans mistreatment of Somali immigrants? How many Somali clans have you seen or heard of that put people in cages like animals to be sold in auctions? How many Somali clan have knocked peoples teeth out and send the video to their mothers or fathers to black mail them for thousands of dollars? What about raping small boys Infront of their mothers? If you are not trying to cover up for the dirty cursed Libyans or Arabs why are you here pointing fingers at Somalis instead of speaking on the issue at hand?
well if you read carefully instead of seeing buzzwords and frothing at the mouth like an emotional imbecile you would see my point wasnt about libya. Its about the way certain people make light of the pain people go through in somalia and later wonder when they see whats going on in libya oe elsewhere "why are somalis allowing this to happen??" "if we were united this wouldnt happen" blah blah. I agree with those statements. the problem is, the same people saying them will have no problem cheapening somali blood on other occasions. in your emotionality you mistook my disgust to mean "dont generalize those libyans" when my disgust was as the fact that somebody could see something so horrific and it doesnt make them realize that its just as horrible when it happens in our own country and that somali blood isnt cheap, otheerwise sending a few "omgs evil libyans" does NOTHING. the whole reason they risk their life tahriibing is to get away from that toxic mindset.

@Gibiin-Udug and @Samaalic Era

Don't engage in petty qabiil arguments..
The thread starter wanted to justify the mistreatments of Somali immigrants in Libya by using the Somali civil war and qabiil division to divert the attention away from her/his beloved arabs.. Which I find quite disgusting..

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There's a serious case of whataboutism going on here, let me explain it through your thick skulls

You can hate these Libyan fuckers and hate/be mournful about what's going on in Somalia, it ain't mutually exclusive

But what you can't do is pretending to care about Somalis in Libya while you're making jokes and laughing about what's going on in Somalia and trying to score qabiil points.. Yes some of you are guilty of this.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Aren't you a Somali yourself sxb?
I do not condone the mistreatment of any minority clans...I lost lots of family members in the civil war including my. It's not something I take lightly. Why are you guys using the Somali civil war tragedies to justify the Libyans actions? If we let some dirty arabs enslave our brothers and sisters in this age, where's our pride as people?.. I say as people because we don't have a united country but we're still one people who share a culture and a language right?

You can stop complaining about what foreigners are doing to somalis the day you can bring home a midgaaan girl. Thats the day you can complain about what’s happening.

Doesn’t take away the fact it’s horrible what’s happening, but Somalis do this to other Somalis in Somalia today on a regular basis

Gibiin-Udug

You can stop complaining about what foreigners are doing to somalis the day you can bring home a midgaaan girl. Thats the day you can complain about what’s happening.

Doesn’t take away the fact it’s horrible what’s happening, but don’t see Somalis do this to other Somalis in Somalia today on a regular basis

When did you start caring about Madhibans and other minority clans? :what1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What goes around comes around

We are not christians so that concept doesn't exist. ONLY those who commited atrocties without repenting get "karma". Allah gives us all respite, you need to drop that backwards thinking . What has the poor girl done to be treated in that manner?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@SilverL you spitted facts. The reason why Somalis are running away to Libya is because they are suffering from their own people. That's the truth. Somalis did more harm to each other than any other foreigner combined. What ajnaabis doing to us is nothing to what's going back home. Civil war started 30 years ago and the bloodshed, division and instability still continues today.

If Somali people stopped their bullshit and decided to fix up their country. We wouldn't be hearing about Somalis suffering in Libya or Somalis having problems is the west because majority of them would've gone back to their country if it was stable with a progressing economy. Somalis have themselves to blame.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There's a serious case of whataboutism going on here, let me explain it through your thick skulls

You can hate these Libyan fuckers and hate/be mournful about what's going on in Somalia, it ain't mutually exclusive

But what you can't do is pretending to care about Somalis in Libya while you're making jokes and laughing about what's going on in Somalia and trying to score qabiil points.. Yes some of you are guilty of this.
No one is doing that. Civil ended while this shit is happening as we speak.

What is wrong with you people :wtf:

you dont love them that much since the punishment of killing a muslim is jhannam forever, you want him going to hell so you get the (very strange) satisfaction (fetish more like it) of being killed by "your own"...sounds selfish to me!
What did you say again, I fell asleep.

Trending