The guy who killed Teewiz is dead

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
:susp:

Teewiz pack got me floating wallahi #1011Boyz #CGM #FlyHighTeeRose #FreeDiggaD ya dunno the vibes walaalo :damnmusic:

smh not funny the guys dead saaxib, and these donkeys are mocking his death and his mum.

i had to watch their vid on mute, uk music legit gives me headaches. i made sure to leave a dislike too lol

View attachment 146672
@MrReckless you are a spineless coon. a somali being avenged for his murder after seemingly people joking on his qabri for months is very much something to be proud of. and as @AarHawd_7 said london does have ethnic beef too, which i mocked him for saying, but heard others say it too, so must be true.
Yeah but im saying you guys overdo it too much, moving like Independence Day because a gang banger who happened to kill a Somali over postcode beef got shot, at the end of the day they were both thugs and now they’re 6 foot under, don’t understand how that makes me a coon :bell:

If it was an innocent somali yute that got packed I would’ve definitely been celebrating the death of the murderer

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
smh not funny the guys dead saaxib, and these donkeys are mocking his death and his mum.

i had to watch their vid on mute, uk music legit gives me headaches. i made sure to leave a dislike too lol
Teewiz got splashed and died I don't feel sorry for his mum :ohhhdamn:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This wasn't an ethnic thing. All of these gangs have Somalis in them.

what you on about everyone who deny there are racial tensions in London doesn’t live there who hasn’t ever been there. Somalis were dealing with hatred since they entered the UK.
922DFC1D-309B-455C-9791-83449CA81563.jpeg

This for example shows how the isaaqs who make up the majority of the somalis in that area were clashing with the local bengalis who outnumber us by much. Even though most Somalis and Asians blessed their beef.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
what you on about everyone who deny there are racial tensions in London doesn’t live there who hasn’t ever been there. Somalis were dealing with hatred since they entered the UK.
View attachment 146673

This for example shows how the isaaqs who make up the majority of the somalis in that area were clashing with the local bengalis who outnumber us by much. Even though most Somalis and Asians blessed their beef.

That's literally more than a decade ago. UK gangs are all mixed now there's no ethnic beef

x z

View attachment 146673

ive heard somali madow beef, somali albanians beef, and now this bengali beef. who dont somalis beef in london?

View attachment 146673

I was talking about this specific case. Why does teerose beef with nitonb if they're both Carribbean ? Teewiz was killed a few years back cos he was in ngang not cos he was Somali

Mozart

You need people like me
Yeah but im saying you guys overdo it too much, moving like Independence Day because a gang banger who happened to kill a Somali over postcode beef got shot, at the end of the day they were both thugs and now they’re 6 foot under, don’t understand how that makes me a coon :bell:

If it was an innocent somali yute that got packed I would’ve definitely been celebrating the death of the murderer
They taunted his mother and siblings relentlessly lol there’s a video of his mother crying because of what happened after the murder

x z

Somalis beef everyone here

dass tuff. yall should have each others backs then, but it seems u guys are more disunited and beef one another even more

Keo

VIP

I was talking about this specific case. Why does teerose beef with nitonb if they're both Carribbean ? Teewiz was killed a few years back cos he was in ngang not cos he was Somali
Remember the death of the innocent 18 year old Somali kid in Shepherd's Bush last year?
He was killed for being Somali. The killers even fist bumped each other after they done the stabbing

12Anti & 12World which are two gangs based in Shepherd's Bush in West London also have beef with Rayners Lane (the gang Teerose was from).

They taunted his mother and siblings relentlessly lol there’s a video of his mother crying because of what happened after the murder
Because he was their opp duh. Dead gang members get dissed and taunted constantly by rival gangs, it has been going on for years in street music. Teewizz actually pressured a lot of his opps on the roads that’s why they love dissing him in songs. It is what it is, that’s how the roads are

Trending