The guy who killed Teewiz is dead

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't care about what is right or wrong but I am celebriting if a Somali hater dies today, it is great moment to witness someone mocking a death of a Somali kid , Mashalah.:rejoice:

GemState

36/21
VIP
200.gif

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
After all those horrible drill songs mentioning the poor guys name I’m glad

for real. One search in google showed me this, i gasped at the lyric ofwallah so heartless, what has hooyo escaping from Somalia got to do with all this BS?
9EF361C3-EA87-404E-8C69-91E682EBF78B.jpeg

why has the video got so many views aswell, are the group popular ? That’s f’ed up, imagine that going viral about your death. London is crazy.
516BBC0F-0AC1-4A66-8489-002BFDB8A6C0.jpeg

So cringe man, this wasn’t an ethnic beef, they were both gang banger
Teewizz was a gangster himself, this was a gang related feud, idk why our people are celebrating this like it’s an overall achievement :snoop:
You are dhiig la aan
Have you not seen the disgusting lyrics on the drill tunes literally mocking this brothers death

x z

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 22.34.46.png

@MrReckless you are a spineless coon. a somali being avenged for his murder after seemingly people joking on his qabri for months is very much something to be proud of. and as @AarHawd_7 said london does have ethnic beef too, which i mocked him for saying, but heard others say it too, so must be true.

x z

That vid isn't a real song , it's a mix up. Digga d and nitonb hate eachother lol.

i dont even know the song. i just went on google and searched teewhiz and that was the first thing that came up, the genius lyric and the video.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
for real. One search in google showed me this, i gasped at the lyric ofwallah so heartless, what has hooyo escaping from Somalia got to do with all this BS?
View attachment 146666
why has the video got so many views aswell, are the group popular ? That’s f’ed up, imagine that going viral about your death. London is crazy.
View attachment 146667
:susp:

Teewiz pack got me floating wallahi #1011Boyz #CGM #FlyHighTeeRose #FreeDiggaD ya dunno the vibes walaalo :damnmusic:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
View attachment 146666
View attachment 146667
Its pretty sad but that’s drill music for you. So disgusting should be banned in my opinion

Keo

VIP
Can someone give me a tl;dr? Who are any of these people? I'm assuming drill rappers?
Teerose was a member of RL which is a gang based in Rayners Lane in West London. Abdullahi Tarabi (Teewizz) was a member of Ngang which is a gang based in Northolt in West London. Both of these areas have beef. In 2017 Teerose killed Teewizz but unfortunately he was never convincted for the death of Teewizz and even released a music video showing him reenacting the murder of Teewizz. Today Teerose has been killed in a drive-by shooting in Telford which is 4 hours away from London.

Last edited: