The guy who killed Teewiz is dead

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why are you guys happy about to dead degenerates killing each other over petty street crime?

Useless fools of have nothing better to do with their lives or much there of a life...

:snoop:
Unbelievable

Everyone is getting in on the act. AUN Teewizz :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Teerose 🍃🍃🍃💨
Screenshot_20201014_020200.jpg
Screenshot_20201013_215630.jpg
Screenshot_20201013_215154.jpg
Screenshot_20201013_215121.jpg
IMG-20201013-WA0007.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you live in gay soft ass Toronto you clown stop trying to act hard. Little towns in USA have higher murder rates than that gay ass rainbow city Toronto. I bet you attend that “gay” mosque in Toronto all the time you battyboi wasteman

you look like a fucking idiot trying to make a safe place like Toronto sound hard. Your little weak ass would get punked robbed and shot in any hood in the US I bet. Toronto doesn’t have any actual hoods. Nice ass city y’all so sweet and soft don’t try to put on a persona for SSpot when we all know you come from a weak city
I’m not all for bragging about which city is harder or has higher murder rate but every major city got hoods and Toronto deffo has a lot of hoods you can’t just roll up without checking in g :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I’m not all for bragging about which city is harder or has higher murder rate but every major city got hoods and Toronto deffo has a lot of hoods you can’t just roll up without checking in g :mjlol:
He lives in Virginia no point even entertaining the trailer park goofy

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Trending