The great king Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They haven't been able to fully explore the oil in ddsi because of onlf. They will get the Chinese to do soon though, somalis are very passive, fyi somali region won't be getting a nickel from it. ;)

As for praising Amharas, anyone who's lived in Mogadishu for a couple of generations knows about the xaafad called cambo amhara. This is where the Italians kept their amhara slaves. :yloezpe: Kulaha never colonised. Whatta a load of bs.

btw, dirty somali men who touch amhara women are the reason somalis have a growing HIV rate. Nacaala.

:vqbuyv0:

Suck your Ugandan owners Gus Naaya.

Hafez

VIP
Oromo people
giphy.gif

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not the one who's praising slaves. :chrisfreshhah:

My grandmother use to have an Amhara house help. They're naturally submissive just like you. :damn:

Kkkkk yet they have been fucking you (literally) for long time.

Now Ugandan and Burundi guz is on your menu too. Submit, let them use you to cross the rivers like the Italians . Your relatives are goin to Saudi too. Slavery is sad.

Your granny had maids loooooool that is a funny one

Hafez

VIP
Just search "al-Hatimi" on Google images. We eat good, excellent businessmen whether they've migrated to Somalia or stayed in Arabia.

Search Ba Alawi family on wikipedia, majority of cadcad asharaaf belong to them, like the Jamal ul layl, as-saqqaf, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_'Alawi_sada
Anne K. Bang, Sufis and Scholars of the Sea: Family Networks in East Africa, 1860-1925

The Shanshiyo are famed for their business acumen.

But Oromo though...
:mjlol:
@waraabe should we help you look for your father?
:mjkkk:

waraabe

Your superior
Just search "al-Hatimi" on Google images. We eat good, excellent businessmen whether they've migrated to Somalia or stayed in Arabia.

Search Ba Alawi family on wikipedia, majority of cadcad asharaaf belong to them, like the Jamal ul layl, as-saqqaf, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_'Alawi_sada
Anne K. Bang, Sufis and Scholars of the Sea: Family Networks in East Africa, 1860-1925

The Shanshiyo are famed for their business acumen.

But Oromo though...
:mjlol:
@waraabe should we help you look for your father?
:mjkkk:

Cadcad, you are the product of rape.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Kkkkk yet they have been fucking you (literally) for long time.

Now Ugandan and Burundi guz is on your menu too. Submit, let them use you to cross the rivers like the Italians . Your relatives are goin to Saudi too. Slavery is sad.

Your granny had maids loooooool that is a funny one

Yup, in jigjiga and xamar.

I told you about that story you retard, they targeted miskin Madow, they didn't f*ck with ethnic somalis ever. Who in the end defended themselves, even as minorities.

'Anytime a somali got whipped, an Italian died' bahahahaha

I can go to Italy today, they have respect for somalis but not ethiopians. You can thank reer koofur for that. No one respects the people who do not respect themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending