The great king Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Yup, in jigjiga and xamar.

I told you about that story, unfortunately for you they targeted miskin Madow, they didn't f*ck with ethnic somalis ever. My people aren't submissive, they complain unlike you who worships the people who killed them.

'Anytime a somali got whipped, an Italian died' bahahahaha

I can go to Italy today, they have respect for somalis but not ethiopians. You can thank reer koofur for that. No one respects the people who do not respect themselves.

You were slaves. You were forced to pick bananas and they used you for sex and to cross rivers. They used to walk on you. Damn

Today Africans are raping you and forcing you into prostitution for them. Slavery is Natural for you. Don't compare your self to us.

Hafez

VIP
Cadcad, you are the product of rape.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

My first ancestor that came, married a Shanshiyo woman. The cadcads were an established community and married among eachother. You're calling others a product of rape, the irony...

Go back to Ethiopia my nigga... I think your raw meat eating abilities are on point anyway. Isn't it waraabe?
:damedamn:

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

My first ancestor that came, married a Shanshiyo woman. The cadcads were an established community and married among eachother. You're calling others a product of rape, the irony...

Go back to Ethiopia my nigga... I think your raw meat eating abilities are on point anyway. Isn't it waraabe?
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

You probably aren't xalal

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You were slaves. You were forced to pick bananas and they used you for sex and to cross rivers. They used to walk on you. Damn

Today Africans are raping you and forcing you into prostitution for them. Slavery is Natural for you. Don't compare your self to us.

Butthurt huh, :damn:

Slave of a slave. just take the L and go. :chrisfreshhah:

Worshipping slaves how low can you go. Even the makanne Madow clan killed Amharas they're pathetic and weak.

Nope my family have always owned our property and went on to sell to talyaniga. No one in my family was ever a slave, adoonimo comes naturally to you. :damn:

Hafez

VIP
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

You probably aren't xalal
Maa Sha Allah cadcad Omanis, Yemenis, Saudis, Persians, Pakistanis, Indians
:rejoice:

We cadcads are one community. We've been established before 10th century, these are in the books of al Idrissi, etc. Who fathered you though? You're not one of us and you're not a Somali either.
:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Butthurt huh, :damn:

Slave of a slave. Ha Alllah just take the L and go. :chrisfreshhah:

Worshipping slaves how low can you go. Even the makanne Madow clan killed Amharas they're pathetic and weak.

Nope my family have always owned our property and went on to sell to talyaniga. No one in my family was ever a slave, adoonimo comes naturally to you. :damn:

Kkkkkkk "we sold to the Italians" :dead::dead:

:chrisfreshhah:

Italians, xabashi, Ugandan, Burundi. I feel for your peoples siils :francis:

Anyhow my family were berbera traders who used to trade all over the place. While you guys were being forced to plant bananas for Italians

Kkkk tells why u hate them so much, we want to know the reason. 90% of your comments are about them since you joined the forum. Whyyy. Must be personal
No no no little bastard tell us me about your great family history come spill the bean which brothel your mum worked ?

waraabe

Your superior
Maa Sha Allah cadcad Omanis, Yemenis, Saudis, Persians, Pakistanis, Indians
:rejoice:

We cadcads are one community, one family. We've been established before 10th century, these are in the books of al Idrissi, etc. Who fathered you though? You're not one of us and you're not a Somali either.
:mjlol:

Kkkk the man is cryin about how people were raped. You aren't cad cad, you are probably the son of a usc fighter. You must find your real father

Crying I am not Somali isn't goin to legitimize you. I am well known

waraabe

Your superior
No no no little bastard tell us me about your great family history come spill the bean which brothel your mum worked ?

I asked you why 90% of your posts are xabashi. Tell me that simple question please.

No insults. If they did something bad. I won't insult

He is reflecting his family history on us

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Kkkkkkk "we sold to the Italians" :dead::dead:

Italians, xabashi, Ugandan, Burundi. I feel for your peoples siils :francis:

Anyhow my family were berbera traders who used to trade all over the place. While you guys were being forced to plant bananas for Italians

Jealous much. :ayaanswag:Believe or not my grandparents have produced generational wealth for their grandchildren, most of my aunts and uncles were either born or schooled abroad.
No one in italian Somaliland has gotten raped or made to be slaves (except Amharas). Stop your projecting your family history.

Sure trade all over the place. Sounds legit. siilaanyolaugh

waraabe

Your superior
Jealous much. :ayaanswag:Believe or don't believe my grandparents have produced generational wealth, most of my aunts and uncles were born and schooled abroad.
No one in italian Somaliland has gotten raped or made to be slaves (except Amharas). Stop your projecting your family history.

Sure trade all over the place. Sounds legit. siilaanyolaugh

Loool where did your rich family go to school. Kkkk desperate baad tahay

Boarding school :deadpeter:
what was the name of thisboarding school.
Your family were maids

When is your sister going to Saudi Arabia

Hafez

VIP
Al-Hatimi
image.jpg

Az Zuhri (Quraysh)
image.jpg

Shanshiyo
image.jpg

Oromo, Somali wannabe
10119-LRG.jpg;pvecb14cbd2fe3ef59

Hafez

VIP
Kkkk the man is cryin about how people were raped. You aren't cad cad, you are probably the son of a usc fighter. You must find your real father

Crying I am not Somali isn't goin to legitimize you. I am well known
Wallahi it's almost impossible that any cadcad is of Somali descent.
I met my great grandfather who predates the USC fighters by decades, he was born in the 1910s.
This bastard is projecting his bastardness unto us. I told you he's not Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending