The great king Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi you have Oromo ancestry. I can say it confidently.
:childplease:

Astaqfurulah, you are a bastard who doesn't even know his own father and you are talking about my ancestors. Oromo are dark skinned people, my family is a lightskin high born northern somali

They rule the Arab for 50 years in Yemen and send the Arab tribes to Lebanon and Syria and Iraq till they (Arab) overcome them. Remember the war of
Basus (the camel war) 40 years Arab killed each other because the old Ethiopian woman plot. Saudis never forget the war till today they made TV show about it.@hefez

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Astaqfurulah, you are a bastard who doesn't even know his own father and you are talking about my ancestors. Oromo are dark skinned people, my family is a lightskin high born northern somali

Oromos have more Arabian genes than the Isaaq.
I am not even joking. It is true. Especially for Central Oromos who mixed a lot with Amharas.

Haile Selassie is majority Oromo by ancestry. He's not even classically Habesha.

Hafez

VIP
I asked @waraabe to tell me his sub-clan, he refused. He knows he's one of those Oromo clans that were granted sheegad status by the Somalis. No wonder he booty claps for them and the Habash. :ftw9nwa:

This man doesn't know his father, don't take him serious.

I asked @waraabe to tell me his sub-clan, he refused. He knows he's one of those Oromo clans that were granted sheegad status by the Somalis. No wonder he booty claps for them and the Habash. :ftw9nwa:

I made thread about him that he is Ethiopian probably some bastard

Hafez

VIP
I made thread about him that he is Ethiopian probably some bastard
There are many information of Northern Somali sheegad clans online. Benadiris used to keep genealogical records of Somalis as well as our own. If you ask me who the 15th person in my lineage is, I can give you his name and burial place. I can even go wayyy back, pre-Islamic times.

This guy is definitely an Oromo sheegato. I have no doubt.
:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior

I support what usc did to your folk you fatherless bastards

They say his dynasty stretches back to mythical figures like King Solomon and Sheba. Thats one way you can keep your peasant subjects loyal i guess :chrisfreshhah:

Hafez

VIP
I support what usc did to your folk you fatherless bastards
Except our geneological records are supported by DNA.
Geographers and Historians as early as the 10th century have written about a literate, foreign (Middle Eastern) community on the coast.
Go back to Oromia

waraabe

Your superior
Except our geneological records are supported by DNA.
Geographers and Historians as early as the 10th century have written about a literate, foreign community on the coast.
Go back to Oromia

Oromo have more rights in their country you 0.5 no one knows were you half breeds are from or who your father is. Make me some xalwad

Hafez

VIP
Oromo have more rights in their country you 0.5 no one knows were you half breeds are from or who your father is. Make me some xalwad
You're a sheegato though... Walle everyone knows who our ancestors were. We matched with Arabian tribes in our abtirsi in the 90s and they said they have records of when we've left Arabia.
Tribes such as the Shanshi are confirmed Persians from a city called Shash in Persia, they also carry R1a.
The Asharaaf are mostly from the Ba Alawi family who are descendants of Hussain ibn Ali (RA). The Ba Alawi family have kings and billionaires that are part of their family, even today.
I don't think Oromos would accept you though.

waraabe

Your superior
You're a sheegato though... Walle everyone knows who our ancestors were. We matched with Arabian tribes in our abtirsi in the 90s and they said they have records of when we've left Arabia.
Tribes such as the Shanshi are confirmed Persians from a city called Shash in Persia, they also carry R1a.
The Asharaaf are mostly from the Ba Alawi family who are descendants of Hussain ibn Ali (RA). The Ba Alawi family have kings and billionaires that are part of their family, even today.
I don't think Oromos would accept you though.

I see you and oromo as worthless folk who are abused

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They haven't been able to fully explore the oil in ddsi because of onlf. They will get the Chinese to do soon though, somalis have been passivified, fyi somali region won't be getting a nickel from it. ;)

As for praising Amharas, anyone who's lived in Mogadishu for a couple of generations knows about the xaafad called cambo amhara. This is where the Italians kept their amhara slaves. :yloezpe: Kulaha never colonised. Whatta a load of bs.

btw, dirty somali men who touch amhara women are the reason somalis have a growing HIV rate. Nacaala.

:vqbuyv0:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending