The great king Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
They are going to pump oil out of every clans territory wallahi so many oil blocks waan yaabay. Oh well see do

- Ethiopia expects to start producing and exporting natural gas from under-developed reserves in its southeast by 2017, Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn said on Friday.

Several firms have already acquired licenses to explore more than 40 blocks throughout Ethiopia in the past four years, the vast majority of them in the southeastern Somali Region.

"Studies show the existence of natural gas reserves in several places, and they will all be gradually developed," Hailemariam told a press conference in the Ethiopian capital.

waraabe

Your superior
@Reiko @AbdiJohnson @Canuck @Barni
I used to have a amxaaro girlfriend when I was in Addis Ababa dew years ago for several month. She was from a well off family and I was introduced by relatives who I was staying with who had a hotel and couple of farms. that is why I like Ethiopians. Xabashi are cool people

Please don't be angry with me.

Hafez

VIP
Tbh I do have a soft spot for my distant Semitic cousins, the Xabash. @waraabe carry on with your crusade my nigga.
:banderas:

I'm joking. May Allah destroy the kuffar from among the Habash. They are a threat to the Muslims in East Africa.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe did you smash?
No. I got to first and second base tho. Her family owned the farm next to us, so the two families had great relationship. Also may of the lads in the family had half xabashi kids. I think 2 out of six boys married somali women.

We used to go to restaurants, cinemas etc with my cousins and their xabashi girlfriends.

The way we communicated was funny. She had broken English

No. I got to first and second base tho. Her family owned the farm next to us, so the two families had great relationship. Also may of the lads in the family had half xabashi kids. I think 2 out of six boys married somali women.

We used to go to restaurants, cinemas etc with my cousins and their xabashi girlfriends.

The way we communicated was funny. She had broken English

Do you still talk to her?

Hafez

VIP
@waraabe if Ethiopia try anything on Somalia, all the nations from the Arab League will shit on them.
:comeon:
Wallahi my dad got senior positions in Ethiopia during the early 90s. He had to be ruthless, since the Amxaar and Tigray are ruthless, it was a face-off on who was more ruthless. My dad had to smack them up by the ears at times. They were plotting against him, to kill him, do sihr on him, etc. he then migrated to Kenya even though he still had Ethiopian citizenship.

They got rekt the raw meat eating bastards,

waraabe

Your superior
Do you still talk to her?

No. I was thinking about going back. I love my somali xabashi relatives, they are genuinely some of the best humans I have met. My xabashi aunt would take me around the farm tell e all sorts, she used to speak little somali but had decent English since she was a teacher. Inshallah I go back.

Hafez

VIP
They at one point imprisoned my father, but his distant cousin bailed him out as he had a lot of $$$. Walle my dad dealt with them nicely.
:win:
I hope more Arabs go there and sell the women of the Xabash

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe if Ethiopia try anything on Somalia, all the nations from the Arab League will shit on them.
:comeon:
Wallahi my dad got senior positions in Ethiopia during the early 90s. He had to be ruthless, since the Amxaar and Tigray are ruthless, it was a face-off on who was more ruthless. My dad had to smack them up by the ears at times. They were plotting against him, to kill him, do sihr on him, etc. he then migrated to Kenya even though he still had Ethiopian citizenship.

They got rekt the raw meat eating bastards,

Very delusional minority ayaad tahay :draketf:

No. I was thinking about going back. I love my somali xabashi relatives, they are genuinely some of the best humans I have met. My xabashi aunt would take me around the farm tell e all sorts, she used to speak little somali but had decent English since she was a teacher. Inshallah I go back.

Do you know I met a girl who told me she was "Somali Sheikhaal". She doesn't really look Somali other than the gap between her teeth but she is sexy.

Her dad is some Somali dude who knocked up her Amhara mom and fled. Her mom never saw him again. That was the end of that.

That's all she knew of him: he was "Somali Sheikhaal"

:deadosama:

waraabe

Your superior
Do you know I met a girl who told me she was "Somali Sheikhaal". She doesn't really look Somali other than the gap between her teeth but she is sexy.

Her dad is some Somali dude who knocked up her Amhara mom and fled. Her mom never saw him again. That was the end of that.

That's all she knew of him: he was "Somali Sheikhaal"

:deadosama:

:chrisfreshhah:

Only poor somali breed with oromo, the wealthy f*ck with amaxaaro (literally). My hands touched amxaaro breasts and my tongue went in amxaaro girls mouth :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.