The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Talk to her and tell her about ur feelings and that u are ready to marry.
If she rejects, then continue with your life.
Maybe Allah is protecting u from a witch?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ruin their marriage and then move on

1594741023281.png
1594741025000.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Grow some xiniinyo and find a girl that's so macaan it makes her look ugly and live life too many females in this world to trip over one my guy ur moving like a peeon can't even lie cronem

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Already spoke to her. She called me in fact. The gist of the story is come get me if you really want but I'm not prepared to ruin her engagement with the other brother.
Move on :heh: she doesn't sound trust able after that statement how do you know their isn't another guy she is looking at besides you two?

Get her back. Moving on is the right thing to do, but not trying to atleast get her back will haunt you for a long time.

Abaq

VIP
Grow some xiniinyo and find a girl that's so macaan it makes her look ugly and live life too many females in this world to trip over one my guy ur moving like a peeon can't even lie cronem
True say bro. Many more fishes in the sea.

Already spoke to her. She called me in fact. The gist of the story is come get me if you really want but I'm not prepared to ruin her engagement with the other brother.

Yeah don't..... if that's how you guys are going to get married, you already know how it's gonna end.:francis:

Get married with sharaaf and without any feeling of shame. Should be a beautiful moment for the both of you, don't taint it.

Abaq

VIP
Added plot twist. So her good looking friend has a guy as well lol. I don't know if that's the truth or her being bitter but oh well. But we're cool now and I wished her all the best for her marriage.

Added plot twist. So her good looking friend has a guy as well lol. I don't know if that's the truth or her being bitter but oh well. But we're cool now and I wished her all the best for her marriage.
YOU WILL LOVE AGAIN LOVE COMES AND GOES ITS SOMETIMES LIKE THE SEASONS

Damn. But are you sure you really want her because you love her, or because she moved on with her life, is engaged and about to marry?

Ive seen this play out in real life and it sounds like you played her, she thinks love isn’t real and men are trash so might as well marry any other man that comes along. The fact that you broke up on new years and she’s now engaged shows that the guy she’s marrying is most likely a rebound.

If I were you I’d tell her how you feel. See where that gets you.

So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?
Yes as she is yours

Trending

Latest posts