The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

I'll be honest with you, she's a pretty face who will give birth to pretty kids. And I'm a sucker for pretty faces. Personality wise we don't see eye to eye all the time hence our breakups. Maybe this is for the best.
What are your personalities like if you don’t mind me asking?

You deserve the heartache. Did you expect her to wait around till god knows when till you’re finally ready for marriage? I hope she has a peaceful happy life with this guy. She grew up, you did not.
Nope she was pressured to have kids now is all

I'll be honest with you, she's a pretty face who will give birth to pretty kids. And I'm a sucker for pretty faces. Personality wise we don't see eye to eye all the time hence our breakups. Maybe this is for the best.

Be proactive bro. I used to be shy and wonder how guys got girls. Then I stopped giving a damn and just started talking to them and asking for numbers. You'd be surprised how many girls will actually be glad you picked up the courage to speak to them.
Every guy likes a pretty face just not the personality which most girls have a subpar one at best

Abaq

VIP
What are your personalities like if you don’t mind me asking?
I'm more of a saqajaan who doesn't like the whole relationship baggage. I don't like sending texts and being on calls 24/7 constant dates etc. She's the complete opposite.

How do I put this, she's the best of the bunch? I wouldn't say I'm head over heels for her but I like her and we used to make a good couple. I don't think interfering now is the right thing. Her family and everything are preparing for the wedding. The only way to get her now is to do a runner on her wedding day :yloezpe:

And yes that guys is a rebound guy. But that ship's sailed and I'm not on board.
There's a reason why you kept breaking up. Maybe the chemistry and attraction was there but personality wise, you weren't compatible.

You'll find someone who meets most, if not all of your needs. It sounds to me like your relationship was primarily based on the physical.

I'm more of a saqajaan who doesn't like the whole relationship baggage. I don't like sending texts and being on calls 24/7 constant dates etc. She's the complete opposite.
Compromising is key in relationships my friend. When you marry someone both of you need to come to understandings to fulfil each other’s needs on psychological and physical levels. If she’s worth it to you that is, because you will face disagreements at times.

What I feel relationships are about is learning about the other person and yourself too in different ways. Also being helpful to one another on an emotional level too.

Its good to express yourself, instead of bottling things up inside and exploding when you can no longer handle it. The right woman will be understanding.
She should be, and as a human why not fully express how you feel? Why not live up to your true self and speak what’s on your mind and how you feel deep inside? Life is too short to put on an act or conceal how you feel sometimes. Live up to who you are.

thats what I think when it comes to love and relationships with your significant other

She should be, and as a human why not fully express how you feel? Why not live up to your true self and speak what’s on your mind and how you feel deep inside? Life is too short to put on an act or conceal how you feel sometimes. Live up to who you are.

thats what I think when it comes to love and relationships with your significant other
Very introspective response.
Too bad many put up a facade with their own spouse. But then again, that’s their own problem.

Abaq

VIP

Are you male or female sxb? Need to know for filing purposes :whoo:

Trending

Latest posts