The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

Abaq

VIP
Damn. But are you sure you really want her because you love her, or because she moved on with her life, is engaged and about to marry?

Ive seen this play out in real life and it sounds like you played her, she thinks love isn’t real and men are trash so might as well marry any other man that comes along. The fact that you broke up on new years and she’s now engaged shows that the guy she’s marrying is most likely a rebound.

If I were you I’d tell her how you feel. See where that gets you.
How do I put this, she's the best of the bunch? I wouldn't say I'm head over heels for her but I like her and we used to make a good couple. I don't think interfering now is the right thing. Her family and everything are preparing for the wedding. The only way to get her now is to do a runner on her wedding day :yloezpe:

And yes that guys is a rebound guy. But that ship's sailed and I'm not on board.

So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?
You deserve the heartache. Did you expect her to wait around till god knows when till you’re finally ready for marriage? I hope she has a peaceful happy life with this guy. She grew up, you did not.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Make it your sole mission in life to get her back.

Sure, you might meet other girls, but you only love once in that true and innocent way.

Don't listen to the butthurt xalimoids on here.

Abaq

VIP
You deserve the heartache. Did you expect her to wait around till god knows when till you’re finally ready for marriage? I hope she has a peaceful happy life with this guy. She grew up, you did not.
Have you experienced something similar? How long did he make you wait? A year? Two?

Abaq

VIP
Make it your sole mission in life to get her back.

Sure, you might meet other girls, but you only love once in that true and innocent way.

Don't listen to the butthurt xalimoids on here.
She wasn't my first crush bro. She was just someone I liked.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If you don't try to get her back, you will spend your whole life wondering what could have been if you married the love of your life.

Sure, you might marry another decent girl and have kids with her, be seemingly happy but deep down your heart will yearn for this woman, your first, only and true love...

In other news, she had a really good looking friend I had an eye on for a while. I didn't try anything because I'm not a saqajaan. But now I want to ask her to hook me up. Wallahi she's better looking :lolbron:
Whelp Acudubillah you’re actually a trashassnicca. Nah for real leave the girl and her friend and her fiancé alone. You’ll just cause more heartache and if you have a drop of love left for her, cut completely contact.

Abaq

VIP
If you don't try to get her back, you will spend your whole life wondering what could have been if you married the love of your life.

Sure, you might marry another decent girl and have kids with her, be seemingly happy but deep down your heart will yearn for this woman, your first, only and true love...
This is legit what happened to a friend of mine. 10 years down the line, he's married to a lady who he truly doesn't love and his love married someone else whilst he was playing like I was. It's sad everytime I see him.

Abaq

VIP
Whelp Acudubillah you’re actually a trashassnicca. Nah for real leave the girl and her friend and her fiancé alone. You’ll just cause more heartache and if you have a drop of love left for her, cut completely contact.
She called ME. Why did need to know she will get married in 3 months? And her friend is hot but has a BF sadly. No biggie tho, I'm much more comfy stealing a girl from a BF than from a fiancé :lolbron:

How do I put this, she's the best of the bunch? I wouldn't say I'm head over heels for her but I like her and we used to make a good couple. I don't think interfering now is the right thing. Her family and everything are preparing for the wedding. The only way to get her now is to do a runner on her wedding day :yloezpe:

And yes that guys is a rebound guy. But that ship's sailed and I'm not on board.
I ended one recently so it is okay

Do you have a bad ting for me? I don't mind travelling :lolbron:

UK bro
Lolol I’m tryna secure 1 fam but atm it’s more so in the hands of Allah. But bro u don’t seem like you’re too interested in this girl am I correct? Cause if you were I feel like you’d be more determined even with the repercussions you’d face. At the end of the day wherever is written is bound to happen and so is a part of life / qadr.

Abaq

VIP
Lolol I’m tryna secure 1 fam but atm it’s more so in the hands of Allah. But bro u don’t seem like you’re too interested in this girl am I correct? Cause if you were I feel like you’d be more determined even with the repercussions you’d face. At the end of the day wherever is written is bound to happen and so is a part of life / qadr.
I'll be honest with you, she's a pretty face who will give birth to pretty kids. And I'm a sucker for pretty faces. Personality wise we don't see eye to eye all the time hence our breakups. Maybe this is for the best.

Be proactive bro. I used to be shy and wonder how guys got girls. Then I stopped giving a damn and just started talking to them and asking for numbers. You'd be surprised how many girls will actually be glad you picked up the courage to speak to them.

Trending