The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

Abaq

VIP
So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?

So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?
Sorry to hear this. On the real best to move on.
I swear if you get in between it will end messy for you. And she’s gonna dislike you. I would just move on work on myself. I’m sure you’re cool. There’s plenty of people we can get along with.

Lol besides “the one” is some bs lol give it some months y’all get annoy with each other. Either way Insha Allah I hope you make it!

No offense but you sound like a loser who is still attached.

And the way you phrased it makes it seem like she wants to be with you which is obviously not the truth since she moved on from your dumb ass.

Obsessive exs are the worst uff :susp:

Abaq

VIP
Focus on pumping weights and making serious laacag then she will come running back to marry you.

#laacagisthemotive
#ilovelaacag
#laacagsolvesproblems
I make decent money already and I'm a decent size. It's not looks or money.

Abaq

VIP

And the way you phrased it makes it seem like she wants to be with you which is obviously not the truth since she moved on from your dumb ass.

Lol haye tell me more. I spoke to her so I know what she wants. She basically said she's willing to get back together but I don't feel comfortable ruining someone's potential marriage.

Lol haye tell me more. I spoke to her so I know what she wants. She basically said she's willing to get back together but I don't feel comfortable ruining someone's potential marriage.

If true then go for it.

If the love is reciprocal f*ck that other guy.

Focus on your life. Live life with no regrets.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Horta why r u so rude n hate other brotha didnt u get attention when u wer growing up typical daddy issues halimo

Trending