The frightening reality of being falsely accused

I'm diaspora I learned the deen on my own yet I don't do zina khamri or drugs. If I can,so can he.
Because you are a women and it is easy for you, you probably don't even have to make any effort to not commit zina.
For most men not commiting any type of zina takes a mental effort because of how difficult it is

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Because you are a women and it is easy for you, you probably don't even have to make any effort to not commit zina.
For most men not commiting any type of zina takes a mental effort because of how difficult it is
How come many freshie faaraxs don't commit zina and many diaspora ones too.

Not true.
I'm talking from facts, I know this for a fact, so many men will never tell you what they have done in the past, I know many students of knowledge and guys who are pious, alot of them have pasts they will never talk about
the guys who don't commit zina are not the ones who have deen, theyare ones with low sex drive

CalmOne20####

I'm talking from facts, I know this for a fact, so many men will never tell you what they have done in the past, I know many students of knowledge and guys who are pious, alot of them have pasts they will never talk about
the guys who don't commit zina are not the ones who have deen, theyare ones with low sex drive
The reformed ones knew it was haram so they left that lifestyle behind mashallah. Also people who don't commit zina don't have low sex drives. I have a high drive,and u don't commit zina. But I trust in Allah that He will send me a loving husband.

So sleeping around makes you a man? Funny because most guys who are promiscuous are mentally boys inside. I have virgin male relatives and they are the most pious and masculine they respect women.
When did I say sleeping around makes you a man?Stop putting words in my mouth.

Who said your male relatives are virgins? if they weren't they wouldn't tell you.
You can commit zina and respect women, its got to do with the sexual desire not respect

The reformed ones knew it was haram so they left that lifestyle behind mashallah. Also people who don't commit zina don't have low sex drives. I have a high drive,and u don't commit zina. But I trust in Allah that He will send me a loving husband.
YOu literally said you had a boyfriend

CalmOne20####

When did I say sleeping around makes you a man?Stop putting words in my mouth.

Who said your male relatives are virgins? if they weren't they wouldn't tell you.
You can commit zina and respect women, its got to do with the sexual desire not respect
They tell me. Plus they never committed zina.

It was a long distance relationship. Lol it is dating. Romance isn't about sex.
SO you didn't touch each other at all?
That isn't dating is it.
Romance isn't about sex. That statement is how I know u are a women, also I don't think you have a high as a drive as you think u do.

Trending