The frightening reality of being falsely accused

We can agree to disagree khalas
If women are from Venus, men are -- well -- men. Seventy percent of men think about sex every day -- double the rate among women. Indeed, 43 percent of men think about sex several times a day; just 13 percent of women do that. Eighty-three percent of men enjoy sex "a great deal"; that falls to 59 percent of women. Women, though, are equally likely to express satisfaction with their sex lives.

Overall, women report an average of six sex partners in their lifetimes; men, 20. But abetter gauge of sexual activity for most people is the median, the midpoint between thehigh and low: Women report a median of three sex partners; men, a median of eight.

The averages are higher because a small number of individuals -- especially men -- reporta very large number of partners. Five percent of the men in this sample reported havinghad 99 or more sex partners, including four who reported 200, three who reported 300and one who reported 400. Among women, one percent reported 99 or more partners; thehigh was 100 (reported by two women).

While there are differences between the sexes, the data are internally coherent; for example, people who report more sex partners, men and women alike, are more apt to describe themselves as adventurous sexually and to say they enjoy sex a great deal.

The men thought about sex between one and 388 times a day with a median of 18, well short of 8000. I perhaps give myself away when I marvel at the young man who had only one sexual thought in a day: did he not look around? But 388 times, roughly once every two minutes, is good goin

Using this method they found that the average man in their study had 19 thoughts about sex a day. This was more than the women in their study – who had about 10 thoughts a day. However, the men also had more thoughts about food and sleep, suggesting perhaps that men are more prone to indulgent impulses in general. Or they are more likely to decide to count any vague feeling as a thought. Or some combination of both.

Men’s “desired frequency of sex” was higher, too, throughout the lifetime of a relationship: one study found that “wives consistently reported that they were quite satisfied with the amount of sex they had in their marriages, but men on average wished for about a 50% increase”, another that “a majority of husbands (60%) but only a minority of wives (32%) said they would prefer to have sex more often”.

And men masturbated more frequently. The authors admit that

Twice as many men as women had ever masturbated and the men who masturbated did so three times more frequently during early adolescence and young adulthood than the women who masturbated during these same age periods.

Likewise, men are more likely to be frequent watchers of . A quarter of men under 30 (25%) watch every day or most days, with 13-14% of men in their 30s, 40s and 50s saying the same. A vanishingly small percentage of women of all age groups (2% or fewer) watch with this degree of frequency.

ography Use. When it comes to ography use, there appears to be a difference between men and women across relationship commitment levels. When compared to men on the basic pattern of ography use, women were about twice as likely to report that they “never” use ography as men in the same level of commitment. The percent reporting “never” on personal ography use were:

• 57% of casually dating women vs. 25% casually dating men
  • 60% of seriously dating women vs. 25% of seriously dating men
  • 61% of engaged women vs. 38% of engaged men
  • 65% of married women vs. 37% married men
The ography gap deepens extensively, however

Quran and hadith on this

3:14
زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ ٱلشَّهَوَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْبَنِينَ وَٱلْقَنَـٰطِيرِ ٱلْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ ٱلذَّهَبِ وَٱلْفِضَّةِ وَٱلْخَيْلِ ٱلْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمِ وَٱلْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُۥ حُسْنُ ٱلْمَـَٔابِ ١٤

The enjoyment of ˹worldly˺ desires—women, children, treasures of gold and silver, fine horses, cattle, and fertile land—has been made appealing to people. These are the pleasures of this worldly life, but with Allah is the finest destination.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

4:28
يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَن يُخَفِّفَ عَنكُمْ ۚ وَخُلِقَ ٱلْإِنسَـٰنُ ضَعِيفًۭا ٢٨

And it is Allah’s Will to lighten your burdens, for humankind was created weak.
— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Praise be to Allah.

This verse is one of the greatest proofs that Islamic sharee‘ah (system of law and regulations) is the system that is most suited to the psychological, intellectual and physical makeup of man, and that one of its main qualities is that it is in harmony with “human nature” that is inherently weak and vulnerable, no matter how great a person may feel and how arrogant he may act, for in reality and ultimately human nature is weak and unable to survive and function except within an environment and framework that is suitable for it.

Because of that, Islamic sharia is valid for every time and place. The words “and man was created weak” [an-Nisa’ 4:28] highlight and clarify Allah’s wisdom in prescribing some of the rulings, as the reason for these easy and merciful rulings is that they are compatible with the inherently weak and dependent nature of man. This is something that is very clear to one who reads the context of this verse in the passage in which Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah wishes to make clear (what is lawful and what is unlawful) to you, and to show you the ways of those before you, and accept your repentance, and Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise..

Allah wishes to accept your repentance, but those who follow their lusts, wish that you (believers) should deviate tremendously away from the Right Path.

Allah wishes to lighten (the burden) for you; and man was created weak (cannot be patient to leave sexual intercourse with woman)”

[an-Nisa’ 4:26-28].

Al-‘Allaamah at-Taahir ibn ‘Ashoor (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The words “and man was created weak” highlight and explain the reason why the rulings were made easy, show the advantage of this religion and system of law, and indicate that it is the religion which is most suited to people in every time and place. Hence the rules and regulations in previously-revealed religious texts paid attention to one situation, to the exclusion of others, and this is referred to in the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

Ibn ‘Atiyyah al-Andalusi (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The apparent meaning of this verse is that it is a kind of concession granted by Allah, may He be exalted, allowing men to marry slave women, and His statement about man’s weakness has to do with the context of the temptation of women. In other words: as We are aware of your weakness in the face of the temptation of women, We have granted you a concession by allowing you to marry slave women. This is the view of Mujaahid and Ibn Zayd Tawoos.

After stating this point, the verse goes further in reminding people of Allah’s favours, because it highlights all the concessions that He has granted to His slaves and how He has made the religion easy. Then comes a statement referring to man’s weakness in general terms, because man is inherently weak and driven by whims and desires in most cases.

End quote from al-Muharrar al-Wajeez (2/40-41)

Ibn Jaziy al-Gharnaati (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“and man was created weak” – it was said that what this means is that he cannot be patient in the face of the temptation of women, and this is what is implied by the context, although the wording is more general than that.

End quote from at-Tas-heel (1/188)

Book 8, Number 3241: Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) saw a woman; and the rest of the hadith was narrated but (with this exception) that he said he came to his wife Zainab, who was tanning a (piece of) leather, and he made no mention of: "She retires in the shape of satan."

Usamah ibn Zayd reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I have not left a trial after me more harmful to men than women.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 4808, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2740

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

A meta-analysis by the American Psychological Association on >600K sample size from Oct 2022 says the difference is large

:drakekidding:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Or just focus on ur deen and don't interact with kufaar women

The person in question has already made a conscious decision not to heed this advice.

So dwelling on that is moot.

Ideally, that is the best advice but it’s useless when a Somali brother/sister has disregarded it and are now in a dangerous situation.

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
The person in question has already made a conscious decision not to heed this advice.

So dwelling on that is moot.

Ideally, that is the best advice but it’s useless when a Somali brother/sister has disregarded it and are now in a dangerous situation.
Oh ok. So sad to hear about wallahi. So many muslim youth are going astray. You start to wonder where the good muslim youth are.

Did you flirt with them or just talked normally like friends?

I assume you're projecting. White women I know were celibate, highly[-motivated, and family-oriented. Many of them married their high school sweethearts. And the religious ones actually practiced no sex before marriage. By and large, the people that I got to know in southern USA were good decent people. That is what I was trying to tell when I responded to the thread.

That being said, simply because you were involved in a loose lifestyle, it doesn't mean other human beings were like you. Perhaps, you should look inward instead of looking for faults in others!

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
I assume you're projecting. White women I know were celibate, highly[-motivated, and family-oriented. Many of them married their high school sweethearts. And the religious ones actually practiced no sex before marriage. By and large, the people that I got to know in southern USA were good decent people. That is what I was trying to tell when I responded to the thread.

That being said, simply because you were involved in a loose lifestyle, it doesn't mean other human beings were like you. Perhaps, you should look inward instead of looking for faults in others!
Whoa whoa I have always been a chaste pious muslimah. Do not slander me astaghfirullah. I have never committed zina or been in a loose lifestyle.

Trending