The frightening reality of being falsely accused

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
A friend of mine recently went through something traumatic. We both go to the same uni but we’re at different accoms so I didn’t hear about this up until recently. He opened up to me about it and about how it fucked him up mentally. I haven’t known him long but from what I know he’s a daacad person. For context, hes somali and the girl is cadaan

So one night him and his friends were going to a club. He had forgot his ID so wasn’t allowed in. While he was trying to make a case to the security guards he noticed a girl was also not allowed in. She then approached him and sparked a conversation saying since they’re both not allowed in they should go back to her accom and play drinking games. Being a ciyaal suuq thinking he scored, he left with her.

Another 2 girls and a guy were also not let in so they all left to her accom. Once they got there, the other guy left and the girl who invited them all got 3 bottles of alcohol for them to drink while playing the game. After a while of drinking and playing, the other 2 girls left and it was just him and the girl who invited him. Thinking he could make a move, he put his arm around her and she told him she had a boyfriend. Confused as to why she was flirting with him all day and invited him to her house, he was about to leave when she asked him to stay and held his arm.

So he stayed for a while and they were drinking and dancing to music when all of a sudden he blacked out and fell to the floor. While falling he fell down on her and she fell down too. Bare in mind she’s on the phone to her stepdad while this is all happening. Her stepdad, rightfully concerned told her to get out of the room and leave my friend blacked out on the floor. She left the room and called security on him to take him back to his accom. He was still blacked out by the time he got back to his accom and was so out of it that he didn’t even know security put him in a car and drove him there.

Eventually his roomates had to put him to bed after he was making noise drunk out his head and apparently broke a door and a cupboard. Before he went to sleep he noticed his phone was missing but just slept it off to look for tomorrow

Next morning he woke up and was about to leave to find his phone. Just as he was leaving he noticed a police van and a police car outside his house. 5 officers then came into his accom and asked for him. Then told him to take them to his room which he did. He initially thought it was to search his room for weed (which he did have). When they came into his room they had no interest in the weed and told him he was being arrested for an accusation regarding sexual assault. They then put him in the van and drove him to the station where he was told the girl he was with yesterday has accused him of both physical and sexual assault.

Rightfully scared and confused he tried to remeber as much of that night as possible but couldn’t since he had blacked out. Eventually after being held in cells for 6 hours they made him give a statement which he did and then sent him home as “released under investigation”. He got back to his accom to everyone judging and distancing themselves from him. He tried to tell his story but no one believed him. He eventually came to terms with it and just started being around his close friends and kept it a secret from as much people as possible (obviously including his Somali parents) and stopped drinking for a bit. After a while police got back to him and decided on no further action being taken due to lack of evidence.

Now I’m trying to convince him to pursue consequences on the girl for putting him through that, but he’s too scared and just wants the whole thing to come to an end but that don’t sit right with me. What do you guys think?

Hmm, let me use the logic that is often utilized here:

He could have avoided all of that if he didn’t hit the clubs or drink alcohol.

Moral of the story, don’t drink, don’t go clubbing.

The end.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday

Consent is already a grey area as it is. Adding alcohol and incredibly drunk horny people to the mix, you are gambling with your life.

I hope he learns his lesson and gives up the bottle

The end.
Easy if your not religious, my advice to him is to always be sober when ur at the club or partying, only get waved when your in your homies spot or somewhere where u know the people

World

VIP
She told him he had a boyfriend and he stayed there alone with no witnesses with a drunk white girl? Why didn’t he leave with everyone else?

And he is suprised?

She told him he had a boyfriend and he stayed there alone with no witnesses with a drunk white girl? Why didn’t he leave with everyone else?

And he is suprised?
That was after they were at the apartment. he was too drunk to do anything

Stupid move to go back to a white girls house as a POC especially when there is alcohol involved. This is why drugs, alcohol and zina is prohibited. These are all recipes for disaster. Thankfully he managed to not get in some deep legal shit

Last edited:
He’s young and as long as he learned his lesson he’ll be fine. My brother was warned about white women long ago…
Would you say that about a Muslim woman who hit the clubs, got drunk and then sexually assaulted?

Let’s not infantilize men the same way you damn well wouldn’t infantilize a woman.

Would you say that about a Muslim woman who hit the clubs, got drunk and then sexually assaulted?

Let’s not infantilize men the same way you damn well wouldn’t infantilize a woman.
I don’t know what you mean.
He’s 18. I’m assuming. I’m looking at this through the prism of race. I would respond to a Somali girl the same way.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
You only heard 1 of 3 sides to the story and there are questions in his story. I have known people who were accused of heinous things and who swore they did nothing wrong but were found guilty in court (not relating to sexual assault though). Some food for thought.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

And he is suprised?
She was flirting with him so he held on to hope that things could still happen. From what he told me she was somewhat on it

The end.
Yh 100% but I’m saying look it at from a perspective where things already happened, what should he do from this point

I don’t know what you mean.
He’s 18. I’m assuming. I’m looking at this through the prism of race. I would respond to a Somali girl the same way.
Prism of race? More like prism of maleness. Actually, I don’t know you. You could very well have a charitable view even if the genders were swapped. Who knows.

Yaraye

VIP
A friend of mine recently went through something traumatic. We both go to the same uni but we’re at different accoms so I didn’t hear about this up until recently. He opened up to me about it and about how it fucked him up mentally. I haven’t known him long but from what I know he’s a daacad person. For context, hes somali and the girl is cadaan

So one night him and his friends were going to a club. He had forgot his ID so wasn’t allowed in. While he was trying to make a case to the security guards he noticed a girl was also not allowed in. She then approached him and sparked a conversation saying since they’re both not allowed in they should go back to her accom and play drinking games. Being a ciyaal suuq thinking he scored, he left with her.

Another 2 girls and a guy were also not let in so they all left to her accom. Once they got there, the other guy left and the girl who invited them all got 3 bottles of alcohol for them to drink while playing the game. After a while of drinking and playing, the other 2 girls left and it was just him and the girl who invited him. Thinking he could make a move, he put his arm around her and she told him she had a boyfriend. Confused as to why she was flirting with him all day and invited him to her house, he was about to leave when she asked him to stay and held his arm.

So he stayed for a while and they were drinking and dancing to music when all of a sudden he blacked out and fell to the floor. While falling he fell down on her and she fell down too. Bare in mind she’s on the phone to her stepdad while this is all happening. Her stepdad, rightfully concerned told her to get out of the room and leave my friend blacked out on the floor. She left the room and called security on him to take him back to his accom. He was still blacked out by the time he got back to his accom and was so out of it that he didn’t even know security put him in a car and drove him there.

Eventually his roomates had to put him to bed after he was making noise drunk out his head and apparently broke a door and a cupboard. Before he went to sleep he noticed his phone was missing but just slept it off to look for tomorrow

Next morning he woke up and was about to leave to find his phone. Just as he was leaving he noticed a police van and a police car outside his house. 5 officers then came into his accom and asked for him. Then told him to take them to his room which he did. He initially thought it was to search his room for weed (which he did have). When they came into his room they had no interest in the weed and told him he was being arrested for an accusation regarding sexual assault. They then put him in the van and drove him to the station where he was told the girl he was with yesterday has accused him of both physical and sexual assault.

Rightfully scared and confused he tried to remeber as much of that night as possible but couldn’t since he had blacked out. Eventually after being held in cells for 6 hours they made him give a statement which he did and then sent him home as “released under investigation”. He got back to his accom to everyone judging and distancing themselves from him. He tried to tell his story but no one believed him. He eventually came to terms with it and just started being around his close friends and kept it a secret from as much people as possible (obviously including his Somali parents) and stopped drinking for a bit. After a while police got back to him and decided on no further action being taken due to lack of evidence.

Now I’m trying to convince him to pursue consequences on the girl for putting him through that, but he’s too scared and just wants the whole thing to come to an end but that don’t sit right with me. What do you guys think?
the fact he allowed himself to be alone with a cadaan girl is an idiotic move.:stressed: these cadaan women have a history of locking up melanated men with false rape/sexual assaults (I do acknowledge that there are true ones but I'm talking about their false historical accusations) She probably didn't even know he was somali, to her he was just black and she wanted to have fun. But yeah, he needs to put down the bottle. May allah make it easy for him.

Thank God I got saved from situations like that many times. Always avoid being with a drunk girl you’ll thank me. I always made sure they they were not drinking or buying alcohol. Sad case about your brother is that he was drinking and there’s no way he could’ve avoided that.

my advice, tell him to let it go bro since he doesn’t want his parents to get involved. This is a sign from Allah cutting him off from his drinking/party circle. If the police arent pressing charges then he needs to stay quiet and move on. Who cares what some cadaan/ajnabi people think of you. Let him reconnect with his somali people.

Not to victim blame or smtn

But your bro signed his life away the second he decided to go back with a CADAAN woman. Its literally an unspoken rule not to be around these lipless people.

I hope you encourage him to take legal actions IF what he is saying is right, its time for us to fight back against these false accusations

Trending

Latest posts