The finest Somali girl ever - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are you saying she’s average compared to other ethnicity’s or to other Somali girls?
Oh compared to other females of different ethnicity she's definitely average, but as a western born Somali girl she isn't all that too. Her facial features aren't that unique when comes to a Somali woman also her body any Somali girl can achieve if they put work in the gym. So all in all take a western born Somali girl take off her hijab and veil let her show her skin and put her in the gym and you would have something along the lines of appearance which is seen in this average ty. I am all against gassing s who are actually average.

Kratos

Sonder
Oh compared to other females of different ethnicity she's definitely average, but as a western born Somali girl she isn't all that too. Her facial features aren't that unique when comes to a Somali woman also her body any Somali girl can achieve if they put work in the gym. So all in all take a western born Somali girl take off her hijab and veil let her show her skin and put her in the gym and you would have something along the lines of appearance which is seen in this average ty. I am all against gassing s who are actually average.

She's an elite xalimo, the likes of which you will rarely see in real life. You're just hating waryaa

Kratos

Sonder
Is there any evidence for your baseless claims?

Genetic studies. Gibil cad tend to be at least 40% ethnic Somali (depending on qabiil) while some benadiri sub clans actually have really high Somali heritage (70%+). You can google them they'll come up. Also there was a shanshiyo guy on here who got 40% ethnic Somali

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Genetic studies. Gibil cad tend to be at least 40% ethnic Somali (depending on qabiil) while some benadiri sub clans actually have really high Somali heritage (70%+). You can google them they'll come up. Also there was a shanshiyo guy on here who got 40% ethnic Somali

They don’t come up when I google them. If you’re getting your information on genetic studies from haplogroup.com, you are being lied to.

Kratos

Sonder
average.:kodaksmiley:

Get off no fap.:camby:

Even maansacagalays start to look good if you are on no fap long enough.

Wtf :faysalwtf: There's no way she's average. She's in the top 1% of Xalimos looks-wise. What kind of girls are there were you live bro, I think I might need to come visit

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She is beautiful but a guerilla looking negro already bamboozled that honeypot.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She’s average bro. Here’s a video of her and her friend

Why do many degenerate Somalis live in Boston ?

Kratos

Sonder
She’s average bro. Here’s a video of her and her friend

Why do many degenerate Somalis live in Boston ?

Damn wtf, talk about cat fish. She looks like an ugly little sister version of herself in that video.

From what I've seen American Somalis are pretty degenerate in general

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Damn wtf, talk about cat fish. She looks like an ugly little sister version of herself in that video.

From what I've seen American Somalis are pretty degenerate in general
It’s Canadian somalis that are mostly into gangster rap culture.
We don’t have degenerate Somalis in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending