The finest Somali girl ever - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Forget Fatima Siad look at this light skin gazelle I came across on twitter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:diddyass::lawd::whew:

Rate this dime out of 10 Faaraxs

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

9 the only problem is that she’ll lose her v in 2 days by thirsty beasts

What do you mean bro she's barely wearing any make up. And there's no filters on the video (I don't think).
What do you mean barely?. The fact that you can clearly see her use of makeup, tells us about the amount she is applying. Also a lot of these pictures being posted has filter on them, i don't know about the video tho. :fittytousand:
"The finest Somali girl ever" What a click bait. I was expecting natural beauty, and gorgeous features. Instead it turned out to be some insecure females, that don't want to post their real face without any makeup or filter. :farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Then she has been diluted with arab blood. Her features aren’t fully Somali
if your father is somali than you fully somali since you take over the somali qabil from your dad side..and her mom is reer xamar only through her dad side so her mom is still technically somali...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The girl I posted is 100% Darood from Puntland. She looks like a typical Darood.

I wasn’t talking about her
if your father is somali than you fully somali since you take over the somali qabil from your dad side..and her mom is reer xamar only through her dad side so her mom is still technically somali...

Her mom is reer xamar from her dad side? That means her mother is reer xamar lol.

Anyways, I am not saying she isn’t Somali but her features aren’t fully Somali, she obviously has banadari looks. If I got a girl who was half Somali Bantu from her mothers side and normal Somali from her dads, you would blame her features on her Bantu side. So why don’t you do the same here?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Her mom is reer xamar from her dad side? That means her mother is reer xamar lol.

Anyways, I am not saying she isn’t Somali but her features aren’t fully Somali, she obviously has banadari looks. If I got a girl who was half Somali Bantu from her mothers side and normal Somali from her dads, you would blame her features on her Bantu side. So why don’t you do the same here?
ermm im talking about her father and the mother may be reer xamaar but she looks somali if you saw how she looks... and bantus are different they dont have somali in them while reer xamaars do big difference.

World

VIP

Reer Xamars are 50-70 % Cushitic themselves. So she would be 75-85 % ethnic Somali if her mum is full Reer Xamar.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

You think shes hot cause she shows skin bruh you have a lot to learn she's an average Somali th0tty

Kratos

Sonder
What do you mean barely?. The fact that you can clearly see her use of makeup, tells us about the amount she is applying. Also a lot of these pictures being posted has filter on them, i don't know about the video tho. :fittytousand:
"The finest Somali girl ever" What a click bait. I was expecting natural beauty, and gorgeous features. Instead it turned out to be some insecure females, that don't want to post their real face without any makeup or filter. :farmajoyaab:

You're tripping bro, she's wearing very little makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending