The Evolution of female attraction to the male changes every decade

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What people find attractive has always varied by personal choice but there's always been a slight, "Majority Rules". Some people find hair, hands, skin, lips, eyes, chests, legs or butts their triggers. Over time, these things have change from generation to generation it seems.

When I grew up Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicolas cage,Harrison Ford,Mel Gibson, George Clooney, and Matthew Broderick (to name a very few) seemed to be the mouth watering swoon for women. What do these men have in common? Hair.

Be it facial hair, chest hair, or an unruly head of hair, they got some pelts! They have some deep baritone voices as well.

I believe it started in the 80's. The teen boy idols come out clean cut and less "masculine" to be gentle as I can. No hair. Hair was out. As a matter of fact, I think most men now either wax or shave because they believe women prefer baby soft or feminine soft skin. Even the voice of man has raised an octave or two.

I blame Michael Jackson. Women swooned over him because of his dance moves, his hipster style, his sleek body build and I think man started to adapt to the pressure, this decade was the worst since KPOP and Gay Korean men became idols including our Halimos such @Asli and others on here.

I think women have become closet lesbians as well. I don't understand why they would want a man to be soft and tender when they could be with another woman and get the same shit, basically. Women are becoming more "manly".

Guys: Do you think we are changing our appearance to meet the needs of the opposite sex?Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

Girls:What do you find attractive? Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

I believe the qualities we want in a mate now is much different than they were 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

What do you think women will be attracted to the next decade?

Don't mean no disrepect but I pretty sure they will be into Transgenders by next decade.:pachah1::dead:οΏΌοΏΌ

It looks like the TV and social media is the reason they are constantly changing, I don't understand how women are can easily be programmed what to find attractive while male preferences in women hasn't changed since Adam.

It is sicking we have to put up with these flip-flopper called women who seem to be confused and not know what they want in life.:wow:

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Men wore feminine clothing and looked feminine in the 70s. The most feminine looking guy had the most girls.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The average day modern women standers are low. They want you to be social, take care of your hygiene and have a job

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Prettyboys have always been a thing. Women seem to like lean/skinny men the most. All of the players I know are skinny, gymcels are rarely players tbh

What do you think women will be attracted to the next decade?

Don't mean no disrepect but I pretty sure they will be into Transgenders by next decade.:pachah1::dead:οΏΌοΏΌ

It looks like the TV and social media is the reason they are constantly changing, I don't understand how they are easily programmable what to find attractive while male preferences in women hasn't changed since Adam.it is sicking we have to put up with these women who seem to be confused and not know what they want in men.
Hard to tell, but a lot of females seem to like femboys, I'm sure there were a lot that have before but from what I've seen on social media they're being drooled on, I'm not to sure about trannies though, but with how the world is heading im sure eventually they'll be the hype audhubillah

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The average day modern women standers are low. They want you to be social, take care of your hygiene and have a job

Yes I agree, the standard women want on men is at the ultimate at the lowest now.

I have a Halimos friend on FB who live in UK and has good career and she was telling me all she wants in a Farah is a guy who doesn't use drugs and not ex Felon and don't engage in criminal activities.

I was shocked Walle specially when she added I don't even care if he works a minimum wage job, I guess the high rate of crime and drug usage among Farahs is good for us and we should be getting four each.:win::mjdontkno:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Yes I agree, the standard women want on men is at the ultimate at the lowest now.

I have a Halimos friend on FB who live in UK and has good career and she was telling me all she wants in a Farah is a guy who doesn't use drugs and not ex Felon and don't engage in criminal activities.

I was shocked Walle specially when she added I don't even care if he works a minimum wage job, I guess the high rate of crime and drug usage among Farahs is good for us and we should be getting four each.:win::mjdontkno:
How sad :reallymaury:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I have a Halimos friend on FB who live in UK and has good career and she was telling me all she wants in a Farah is a guy who doesn't use drugs and not ex Felon and such.

I've said it before. An abdi with a just an degree will be take off the market fast but the same white will be struggling. The standard are lower in the Somali community
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I've said it before. An abdi with a just an degree will be take off the market fast but the same white will be struggling. The standard are lower in the Somali community
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

In Ohio it is the same thing, one of my friends is 28 years old and this Halimo he was trying talk to wouldn't believe he has never been married and don't have kids.

She was like ' Waryaa something gotta be wrong with you, these Halimos would have married you in a heartbeat and even help with the the expenses for a guy like you, you gotta be Alcoholic or have record, no way?" :pachah1:

She was kinda right though. in Ohio and MN a good Farah is in demand more than other ethnic groups, if a good Farah is broke and can't afford a virgin wedding you just find a single mother who even would split the 300$ Sheikh Meher money and you can move in to her subsizded house, just bring the wood and your bags of cloths, @Grigori Rasputin is expertise on this field and changes Halimos like his winter tires every year.:mjlaugh:

In Ohio it is the same thing, one of my friends is 28 years old and this Halimo he was trying talk to wouldn't believe he has never been married and not have kids.

She was like ' Waryaa something gotta be wrong with you, these Halimos would have married you in a heartbeat and even help with the the expenses for a guy like you, you gotta be Alcoholic or have record, no way?" :pachah1:

She was kinda right though. in Ohio and MN a good Farah is in demand more than other ethnic groups, if a good Farah is broke and can't afford a virgin wedding you just find a single mother who even would split the 300$ Sheikh Meher money and you can move in to her subsizded house, just bring the wood and your bags of cloths, @Grigori Rasputin is expertise on this field and changes Halimos like his winter tires every year.:mjlaugh:
I live in Ohio :pachah1:sounds like the supply is well

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What people find attractive has always varied by personal choice but there's always been a slight, "Majority Rules". Some people find hair, hands, skin, lips, eyes, chests, legs or butts their triggers. Over time, these things have change from generation to generation it seems.

When I grew up Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicolas cage,Harrison Ford,Mel Gibson, George Clooney, and Matthew Broderick (to name a very few) seemed to be the mouth watering swoon for women. What do these men have in common? Hair.

Be it facial hair, chest hair, or an unruly head of hair, they got some pelts! They have some deep baritone voices as well.

I believe it started in the 80's. The teen boy idols come out clean cut and less "masculine" to be gentle as I can. No hair. Hair was out. As a matter of fact, I think most men now either wax or shave because they believe women prefer baby soft or feminine soft skin. Even the voice of man has raised an octave or two.

I blame Michael Jackson. Women swooned over him because of his dance moves, his hipster style, his sleek body build and I think man started to adapt to the pressure, this decade was the worst since KPOP and Gay Korean men became idols including our Halimos such @Asli and others on here.

I think women have become closet lesbians as well. I don't understand why they would want a man to be soft and tender when they could be with another woman and get the same shit, basically. Women are becoming more "manly".

Guys: Do you think we are changing our appearance to meet the needs of the opposite sex?Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

Girls:What do you find attractive? Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

I believe the qualities we want in a mate now is much different than they were 10, 20 or 30 years ago.
You can't make your point without using me as an example? Arood sooco go take care of your children they are waiting for you

Trending

Latest posts