The Evolution of female attraction to the male changes every decade

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That's not what it was in the 90's. Looks and beauty standards vary from culture to culture and time periods. Suugo theory still in progress, but I believe intelligence plays a major role too.

I disagree, Attraction has less to do with "looks" than it does with mechanical build. All men prefer (even if subconsciously) someone with child bearing hips, DSL lips, full breasts and a motherly instinct and has never changed Just as all women prefered tall, handsome, hairy, deep voiced, mildly dangerous hard working badasses before 1980s.

Male preferences will never change but female do,Within what we all find attractive there is a cultural offset, in the Instance of Somalia, I would have to say those offsets are popularity and money.

Attraction is a very basic instinct predicated upon the need to reproduce healthy offspring for the herd.

Fun fact Marylin monroe was considered overweight in her time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here was the beauty standards in 1920. No curves no nothing
And 1950?
And again
Modern

I perceive 2050 to be straight up obese women with spider lashes. Let's wait and see
And then the cycle will continue

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I disagree, Attraction has less to do with "looks" than it does with mechanical build. All men prefer (even if subconsciously) someone with child bearing hips, DSL lips, full breasts and a motherly instinct and has never changed Just as all women prefered tall, handsome, hairy, deep voiced, mildly dangerous hard working badasses before 1980s.

Male preferences will never change but female do,Within what we all find attractive there is a cultural offset, in the Instance of Somalia, I would have to say those offsets are popularity and money.

Attraction is a very basic instinct predicated upon the need to reproduce healthy offspring for the herd.

Male preferences are no more rigid or loose than female preferences. It is true that there are many physical traits that are inherently preferred in the opposite sex, but the deviation is quite broad from culture to culture. There are men, especially now, that straight up prefer borderline obese women over the stereotypical model physique. Which is is perfectly fine.

There is no concrete definition of child-bearing hips, 'DSLs' or even large breasts. We cannot even reach a consensus among ourselves, so the idea that all men instinctively have the same static preferences is demonstrably false. What is considered thick here is overweight in Korean.

Yes, feminine features are always preferable on women, but most women meet that criteria. Nobody without perverse afflictions would prefer a woman built like a man and vice versa. Where we go from there is a completely different story and heavily based on preference.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
U don’t even have to tell me twice, I will gladly do that. I usually hit on every Xalimoid on this site, but your name was such a turn off :deadpeter:
Thank God
e87d01bb8fcc8c506a0449dfdc3366a0.gif

Trending

Latest posts