The Evolution of female attraction to the male changes every decade

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Somali men back in the day didnt have hairy chest, or grew out their beards, and they had a slender body. According to you thats feminine, and any women that likes that is a closeted gay. :dwill:

f51 (1).jpg

Your ''evolution of Female attraction to the male every decade'' dont apply to Somali women since we just recently came to the west. We had our own beauty standards for men :wtfdis:

Also Somali women liking men with no chest hair and a clean face is them being consistent of what their ancestors wanted in men. :westbrookswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hard to tell, but a lot of females seem to like femboys, I'm sure there were a lot that have before but from what I've seen on social media they're being drooled on, I'm not to sure about trannies though, but with how the world is heading im sure eventually they'll be the hype audhubillah
How can a girl like a pussy

What people find attractive has always varied by personal choice but there's always been a slight, "Majority Rules". Some people find hair, hands, skin, lips, eyes, chests, legs or butts their triggers. Over time, these things have change from generation to generation it seems.

When I grew up Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicolas cage,Harrison Ford,Mel Gibson, George Clooney, and Matthew Broderick (to name a very few) seemed to be the mouth watering swoon for women. What do these men have in common? Hair.

Be it facial hair, chest hair, or an unruly head of hair, they got some pelts! They have some deep baritone voices as well.

I believe it started in the 80's. The teen boy idols come out clean cut and less "masculine" to be gentle as I can. No hair. Hair was out. As a matter of fact, I think most men now either wax or shave because they believe women prefer baby soft or feminine soft skin. Even the voice of man has raised an octave or two.

I blame Michael Jackson. Women swooned over him because of his dance moves, his hipster style, his sleek body build and I think man started to adapt to the pressure, this decade was the worst since KPOP and Gay Korean men became idols including our Halimos such @Asli and others on here.

I think women have become closet lesbians as well. I don't understand why they would want a man to be soft and tender when they could be with another woman and get the same shit, basically. Women are becoming more "manly".

Guys: Do you think we are changing our appearance to meet the needs of the opposite sex?Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

Girls:What do you find attractive? Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

I believe the qualities we want in a mate now is much different than they were 10, 20 or 30 years ago.
Hayee walalo

Somali men back in the day didnt have hairy chest, or grew out their beards, and they had a slender body. According to you thats feminine, and any women that likes that is a closeted gay. :dwill:

View attachment 154583

Your ''evolution of Female attraction to the male every decade'' dont apply to Somali women since we just recently came to the west. We had our own beauty standards for men :wtfdis:

Also Somali women liking men with no chest hair and a clean face is them being consistent of what their ancestors wanted in men. :westbrookswag:
He's talking about women today in the west, and since there happens to be somali girls there too, particularly those born/spent most of their lives in they're also in the mix. Also he's talking about the feminization of men in the music industry which has changed the way what a women would usually prefer in men (not all but a lot) the men you put up were still very much so masculine

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

View attachment 154583

Men would do anything to attract a female,just like in the animal kingdom, the males of the species compete for the female's attention.

Am I dismissing the fact that women alter their bodies for the attraction of men? No, but the progression has been altered to a societal shift in priority. It isn't utility to have a woman with big hips(easier to give birth), big breasts(can feed the infant), and a strong back(to work the kitchen) anymore.

I can bring the shift back eariler, to the early 70's. The response of equality, and the barometer of the time was the sensitive ,Afro hair on men acceptable, full beards, even better. That wouldn't fly these days, dare you find me a Somali who has an Afro hair.:sass2:

Trend is born, trend lives and dies while a new one is born.

@Asli stop spamming the thread, I wouldn't tag you again, Bisinka, this sensitive Ciyaal getting butthurt over a harmless post.:draketf:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Men's tastes will never change.

Fat ass, big breasts and big lips.

That's not what it was in the 90's. Looks and beauty standards vary from culture to culture and time periods. Suugo theory still in progress, but I believe intelligence plays a major role too.

Guys: Do you think we are changing our appearance to meet the needs of the opposite sex?Do you have hair but shave or wax because it's not in style or offends your SO?

Yes I do change my appearance to 'meet the needs' of the opposite sex, but no. I wouldn't shave beyond anything I'm comfortable with.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That's not what it was in the 90's. Looks and beauty standards vary from culture to culture and time periods. Suugo theory still in progress, but I believe intelligence plays a major role too.
Fun fact Marylin monroe was considered overweight in her time
Here was the beauty standards in 1920. No curves no nothing
And 1950?
And again
Modern

I perceive 2050 to be straight up obese women with spider lashes. Let's wait and see

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Asli is probably the most fob name ever. Change your name abaayo.
I can't change my birth name sorry, not sorry. If you find old-time cultural names "fob-like" then you need to get some serious help. A generational beautiful name rather than Arabic names.

Trending