The End of Somaliweyn

Som

VIP
then why do you want to share a country with them so bad? Shouldn’t you be supporting a separated Somalia if you genuinely believe these people don’t care about you
I'm not talking about the people. I'm talking about the leaders.
Average Somalilander and puntite has nothing against his fellow somalis, it's their leadership especially in somaliland

We all want pintland to leave but their borders between SL/PL and GM/PL has to be defined, there is now way in hell Galmudug who has many deegaans in Northern Mudug will allow puntland to claim those lands during their independence!

View attachment 181564

This is Galmudug Minister speaking out that Puntland and Galmudug will always be under Hostile terms so long puntland continues to occupy our Northern Mudug!

Everytime you somalian folks lose hope its "INdEpenDeNce 4oR eVery1Ne":mjlol:

Somaliland borders are defined this isn't Galkacyo mate. We come with guns and mow down anyone that's anti:trumpsmirk:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Have you seen those Congo documentaries?? :dead: those niggas are far worse than us. Their crimes against humanity put ours to shame
They worse than us don't make me laugh, we are a crime to humanity one tribe one religion, and still hate each other and love to spill their own brother blood because of some retarded cuqdad, wallahi we are virus. Doqon nabi cise ba habaaray and we are the doqon.

I can't watch a video of them without feeling nauseous :lawd: they eat Pygmies thinking it will give them mystical powers. Those danyeers make us look miskiin wllhi :silanyolaugh:
I remember reading when western men came to them to help out with a disease ( i forgot the name) and the white man had to go to a different region but the pilots were so drunk they crashed the whole plane and an innocent zairian in it who took the place of the caadan. this was the Zairian air force pilots btw :russ: :pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Do you think south central somalia without puntland and somaliland would be any less disfunctional? The scenario you described is already there. SL is de facto independent, PL is autonomus and the FGS has no power over them. We could say Somalia is already balkanized so why isn't this working?
We are in the worst possible situation. It is already balkanized like you said but Mogadishu is the recognised representative country for all of Somalia.

This creates a situation where everyone will sabotage the country to preserve the de facto autonomy. So you might as well make it official and let people do what they want otherwise we will be in this situation forever.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am finally done today as a marehan with Somaliweyn mindset.

We as marehans have for many years been told and brainwashed about Somaliweyn but finally a growing majority have woken up.

My new political Somali manifesto

1) Independence for Somaliland
2) Independence for Puntland
3) Confederation for rest of southern Somalia
4) Full Banadir state creation
5) creation of a Somali Union ( SL , Djibouti , Puntland and Southern Somali confederate states)

the new Somali Union will have 3 key mandates

1) joint military operation to finish alshabab

2) freedom of goods and movement for Somali people

3) joint defence pact any Somali state that’s attacked by neighbours we all defend each other.

that’s it everything else is up to the independent nations.
Midnamada iyo xuduudaha Somaliyeed waa Muqadas from Ras Casayr to Raskambooni. Somalia proper has always been one sincr when was it part of Somaliweyn? You have fallen for TPLF propagands to create weak little city states which cant even fight off AS prison raids let alone run a nation.

Italy was also once fragmented and balkanized until it was reunited by Garibaldi sp too shall Farmaajo reunite the Somali peninsula!

Do you think south central somalia without puntland and somaliland would be any less disfunctional? The scenario you described is already there. SL is de facto independent, PL is autonomus and the FGS has no power over them. We could say Somalia is already balkanized so why isn't this working?

What a good question wallahi and one that made me pause Excellent question.

I will answer it with a question

IF Puntland was a independent/confederate state would election already have occurred in south Somalia ?
I think it would have ! Ahmed madobe would have probably accepted and the country would already be going towards election now.

the way I see it is that their isn’t a local drive to free up the area and maintain control.

:mjlol:

Ogaden is part of Ethiopia a friendly neighbor, its right now undergoing civil war, NFD is part of Kenya and enemy state trying to do Bantu expansion on our land and sea.

There is no Somaliweyn on Somalia, there was never no Somaliweyn it has never existed.
Too bad for ethiopia when i make the Ogaden war 2.0 on them

reer

VIP
:mjlol:

Ogaden is part of Ethiopia a friendly neighbor, its right now undergoing civil war, NFD is part of Kenya and enemy state trying to do Bantu expansion on our land and sea.

There is no Somaliweyn on Somalia, there was never no Somaliweyn it has never existed.
the ganale and juba rivers are too important to trust xabashis with.
800px-Jubbarivermap.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
We are in the worst possible situation. It is already balkanized like you said but Mogadishu is the recognised representative country for all of Somalia.

This creates a situation where everyone will sabotage the country to preserve the de facto autonomy. So you might as well make it official and let people do what they want otherwise we will be in this situation forever.
Exacly bro we all ready balkanised. People should stop forcing people under 1 roof otherwise that person will sabotage it