The End of Somaliweyn

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Somalis are jaahil
they worse than Oromo, Bantu, I wish I was afar at least I still have my culture.
Am not i self-hater am just f disappointed with people, they can't stop botyclaping
Madows or arabs,cadaan, indho yar

@kees70 you are looking at a less important perspective. when those xabashis finish with egypt they will dam the hell outta our rivers which could destroy millions of livelihoods.

Those Ethiopian Damming the rivers concern our brothers @Kheyre Hirshabelle and @Murax Jubaland than our Hostile Lands in Galmudug, We Galmudug will go out full Nuclear sxb!

1619195548188.png

Industry sources say the Galmudug Uranium deposits may exceed a quarter of the world's known reserves of 800,000 tons. Moreover, they said, the uranium lies close to the surface and can permit strip-mining techniques

Last edited:
The point is these "powers" dont want a functioning Somalia on any level. You can capitulate on this but to think they would allow even mini-states to do well.

You miss the point, they dont want a functioning Somalia they want to control the region and resources. You will not get peace by capitulating it just gets worse.

Divide and conquer is such a simple and well known concept. If you accept it might as well accept being modern slaves and hand over the country, all Somali territories.

The point is these "powers" dont want a functioning Somalia on any level. You can capitulate on this but to think they would allow even mini-states to do well.

You miss the point, they dont want a functioning Somalia they want to control the region and resources. You will not get peace by capitulating it just gets worse.
They have no say if we decide between ourselves. They say they can't recognise Somaliland because of Mogadishu. So the power is within us.

this WAS my ideology but the key question you have to ask yourself is ...

1) who is they ?
2) if Somalis agreed on “one Somalia ” could they do anything.

the answer is NO because SOMALIS DONT WANT A FUNCTIONING CENTRAL STATE.

the faster we accept this the better. We can make functioning state. I will give it to you that it depends on having good leaders leading the states but that’s easier.

than trying to lead a poor state as well leading part of a country that don’t trust your tribe and motives.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I agree but if we’re gonna do this let’s do it along clan lines and not along state lines, something similar to this would work
47217437-606F-4FE4-B390-B4201D49B949.png
samaroonland
Issaqia
Hartiland
Majerteenia
Hawiyeland
Gedo
The rahanweyn countries
And kablalaxland :damedamn:

Long live the somalias

Som

VIP
I am finally done today as a marehan with Somaliweyn mindset.

We as marehans have for many years been told and brainwashed about Somaliweyn but finally a growing majority have woken up.

My new political Somali manifesto

1) Independence for Somaliland
2) Independence for Puntland
3) Confederation for rest of southern Somalia
4) Full Banadir state creation
5) creation of a Somali Union ( SL , Djibouti , Puntland and Southern Somali confederate states)

the new Somali Union will have 3 key mandates

1) joint military operation to finish alshabab

2) freedom of goods and movement for Somali people

3) joint defence pact any Somali state that’s attacked by neighbours we all defend each other.

that’s it everything else is up to the independent nations.

1)SL and PL hate Somalia, why would they do anything to help the south in it's struggle against the terrorist?
2) an independent PL would prevent freedom of movement for other somalis, they are already upset about having refugees from the south
3) again, PL and especially SL separatist absolutely hate Somalia and the idea of somalis working together. I'm 100% sure that SL and maybe even PL would support Somalia's enemy and viceversa south central Somalia would support SL and PL enemies

Som

VIP
I agree but if we’re gonna do this let’s do it along clan lines and not along state lines, something similar to this would workView attachment 181567 samaroonland
Issaqia
Hartiland
Majerteenia
Hawiyeland
Gedo
The rahanweyn countries

Long live the somalias
These territories can't survive as independent states. In Somalia anything outside Xamar, Hargeysa ,Garowe or Boosaso is either a desert baadiye or small to mid sized tuulos.
It can't work

convincation

VIP
PL and especially SL separatist absolutely hate Somalia and the idea of somalis working together. I'm 100% sure that SL and maybe even PL would support Somalia's enemy and viceversa south central Somalia would support SL and PL enemies
then why do you want to share a country with them so bad? Shouldn’t you be supporting a separated Somalia if you genuinely believe these people don’t care about you

convincation

VIP
These territories can't survive as independent states. In Somalia anything outside Xamar, Hargeysa ,Garowe or Boosaso is either a desert baadiye or small to mid sized tuulos.
It can't work
It can work. The citizens of xamar will build hawiye lands and the citizens of hargeisa will build issaq lands. Pretty simple literally all countries do it

I agree but if we’re gonna do this let’s do it along clan lines and not along state lines, something similar to this would workView attachment 181567 samaroonland
Issaqia
Hartiland
Majerteenia
Hawiyeland
Gedo
The rahanweyn countries

Long live the somalias

This is what Arabs were saying and look at them now , Qatar ,uae (which is a confederation) , Saudi , Oman , Yemen (north and south) , Bahrain and more !

Som

VIP
this WAS my ideology but the key question you have to ask yourself is ...

1) who is they ?
2) if Somalis agreed on “one Somalia ” could they do anything.

the answer is NO because SOMALIS DONT WANT A FUNCTIONING CENTRAL STATE.

the faster we accept this the better. We can make functioning state. I will give it to you that it depends on having good leaders leading the states but that’s easier.

than trying to lead a poor state as well leading part of a country that don’t trust your tribe and motives.
Do you think south central somalia without puntland and somaliland would be any less disfunctional? The scenario you described is already there. SL is de facto independent, PL is autonomus and the FGS has no power over them. We could say Somalia is already balkanized so why isn't this working?

Trending

Latest posts