OPINION The End of Somaliweyn

I am finally done today as a marehan with Somaliweyn mindset.

We as marehans have for many years been told and brainwashed about Somaliweyn but finally a growing majority have woken up.

My new political Somali manifesto

1) Independence for Somaliland
2) Independence for Puntland
3) Confederation for rest of southern Somalia
4) Full Banadir state creation
5) creation of a Somali Union ( SL , Djibouti , Puntland and Southern Somali confederate states)

the new Somali Union will have 3 key mandates

1) joint military operation to finish alshabab

2) freedom of goods and movement for Somali people

3) joint defence pact any Somali state that’s attacked by neighbours we all defend each other.

that’s it everything else is up to the independent nations.

reer

VIP
galbeed is imperative to secure water resources be close to the sources of the rivers. otherwise the south will be worse than egypt.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

We as marehans have for many years been told and brainwashed about Somaliweyn but finally a growing majority have woken up.

5) creation of a Somali Union ( SL , Djibouti , Puntland and Southern Somali confederate states)

3) joint defence pact any Somali state that’s attacked by neighbours we all defend each other.

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What made you switch?

Somaliland will take whats theirs during their independence peacefully, but i sincerely doubt puntland will leave peacefully, there will be a huge civil war in their Southern Border where even their capital Garowe will be in great danger of invasion and destruction.

Y'all thought the 90s civil war was hard, try the war of independence, it will be brutal!

What made you switch?

History has shown us that Somalis can’t follow a single leader.

Also that Somalino doesn’t diminish when a Somali state is born.

My brother married a reer Djibouti girl and I seen first hand how all that is just political noise. The love is still there all around us.

Somaliland being a nation is not going to stop Somalis intermarring. Banaadir being a state won’t stop people going to xamar.It just makes sense.

there are clear risks of course but i believe it the best way forward and insallah Somali galbeed can also becoming it own independent country in the future.

Somaliland will take whats theirs during their independence peacefully, but i sincerely doubt puntland will leave peacefully, there will be a huge civil war in their Southern Border where even their capital Garowe will be in great danger of invasion and destruction.

Y'all thought the 90s civil war was hard, try the war of independence, it will be brutal!

if Puntland can’t leave they join and operate as a con-federation as part of southern Somalia. But they can still make foreign deals run Puntland as they see fit and improve the lives of puntlanders.

It doesn't have to be that way. We can mutually agree on territoral borders. In contested places it can be a special status, DMZ, let the people decide where they want to join ect.

if Puntland can’t leave they join and operate as a con-federation as part of southern Somalia. But they can still make foreign deals run Puntland as they see fit and improve the lives of puntlanders.

We all want pintland to leave but their borders between SL/PL and GM/PL has to be defined, there is now way in hell Galmudug who has many deegaans in Northern Mudug will allow puntland to claim those lands during their independence!

1619195024478.png

This is Galmudug Minister speaking out that Puntland and Galmudug will always be under Hostile terms so long puntland continues to occupy our Northern Mudug!

It doesn't have to be that way. We can mutually agree on territoral borders. In contested places it can be a special status, DMZ, let the people decide where they want to join ect.

you see THIS IS HOW people would negotiate and talk when you let them decide how to run their own country.

the way I see it now 3 Somali countries is better than 1 Somali country.

That's our only hope ,
otherwise , we will always be a bottom feeder gypsies controlled and dominated by foreigners and our neighbors.
That is what we are right now. It is because of clan fighting and hatred that brought it on us. So let everyone decide their own destiny since we can't live under one roof.

reer

VIP
@kees70 you are looking at a less important perspective. when those xabashis finish with egypt they will dam the hell outta our rivers which could destroy millions of livelihoods.

We all want pintland to leave but their borders between SL/PL and GM/PL has to be defined, there is now way in hell Galmudug who has many deegaans in Northern Mudug will allow puntland to claim those lands during their independence!

View attachment 181564

This is Galmudug Minister speaking out that Puntland and Galmudug will always be under Hostile terms so long puntland continues to occupy our Northern Mudug!

puntland being under a confederation agreement with Somalia would make it easier to deal with the mudug region.

@kees70 you are looking at a less important perspective. when those xabashis finish with egypt they will dam the hell outta our rivers which could destroy millions of livelihoods.

Somali galbeed would want to be its own country as well when they see confederate Somalia and somaliland prospering.