The Dysfunctional Somali Diaspora Household: A Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
If you mean a Muslim majority country, then thats different from an Islamic country. There are no Islamic country today that abide by Islamic law
Is that a good enough excuse to be living among Gaalos? Muslims in the West despite hating Western values and ideals secretly deep down love the West for it's values and ideals and would never move to a Muslim majority country. It's a bit weird when many Muslims criticise the West and openly claim to hate their ideas and laws yet won't move:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:

Muji

VIP
View attachment 73568

Gaal raac abdirashad has now changed his name to Michael Banks, is an Australian somali immigrant who regularly booty claps for cadans. He has a google notification set to any news items which make cadan Australians look good and Somalis bad. He keeps a spreadsheet available of all the stats that prove Somalis are babaric imbeciles to Make his measly accomplishments in life, look good. Michael Banks likes to think of himself as a ‘free thinker’ because he follows what ever Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins say. Michael is hoping to follow the foot steps of Ayan Hersi and Maajid Nawaz by throwing his community under the bus for money but unfortunately the media do not want to work with him because of his bad breath. He is currently in a long term relationship with Becky Good day mate who enjoys taboo sex with him where she calls him a Slave and a terrorist.

I can’t believe I wrote this

I’m actually screaming at how funny I am

@Abdalla @Reiko @Cognitivedissonance i did you boy dirty

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Is that a good enough excuse to be living among Gaalos? Muslims in the West despite hating Western values and ideals secretly deep down love the West for it's values and ideals and would never move to a Muslim majority country. It's a bit weird when many Muslims criticise the West and openly claim to hate their ideas and laws yet won't move:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:
I would only moved to Somalia and despite being in the west, I don't engage in the degenerate behaviours which are a norm here and I have no intentions of raising a family here

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The dhaqan celis cawo

Keep my name out of this mess waryaa
EkIJF9Q.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalia is a lost cause
For you maybe, but not others. I see a powerful Somalia in the near future that will make the Arabs fear us and our puppets

You can remain and mix in the west. No country builds itself, it's people build it with the help of Allah swt and from what ive seen from your posts, you are a gaal and every Somali gaal is a self hater

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
For you maybe, but not others. I see a powerful Somalia in the near future that will make the Arabs fear us and our puppets

You can remain and mix in the west. No country builds itself, it's people build it with the help of Allah swt and from what ive seen from your posts, you are a gaal and every Somali gaal is a self hater
I don't hate Somalia but I know that it will be a very difficult process trying to rebuild a country with many issues like ours. Didn't you try to say that if you're not Muslim you're not a Somali?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't hate Somalia but I know that it will be a very difficult process trying to rebuild a country with many issues like ours. Didn't you try to say that if you're not Muslim you're not a Somali?
Yes, I used the term Somali gaal to make a point and to distinction between murtads from our community than a random murtad but gaalnimo makes you forfeit your Somalinimo.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Yes, I used the term Somali gaal to make a point and to distinction between murtads from our community than a random murtad but gaalnimo makes you forfeit your Somalinimo.
Being a gaal does not mean you aren't Somali though. You are born Somali, but aren't born a practicing Muslim.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis are one nation and people. We share both our victories and good times as well as the pain of defeat and hardships. True men are known in times of hardships

I advise to return to Islam. If it is the Arabs, then I hate them more than you ever will but I am Muslim and make that distinction between Islam and Arabism

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Somalis are one nation and people. We share both our victories and good times as well as the pain of defeat and hardships. True men are known in times of hardships

I advise to return to Islam. If it is the Arabs, then I hate them more than you ever will but I am Muslim and make that distinction between Islam and Arabism
One day I will. :friendhug:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Being a gaal does not mean you aren't Somali though. You are born Somali, but aren't born a practicing Muslim.
The need to worship is part of human nature. Had you had no outside influence, you would grow up on pure Monetheism.
To be Somali is Islamnimo and Somalinimo. They are inseperable sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending