The Dysfunctional Somali Diaspora Household: A Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who isn’t MJ on here lol

So MJs are savages?

Are you a savage too?

What about Isaaq?

Here’s a tall order: what is the least savage Somali tribe?
The one non savage somalis are the cad cads. Isaaq, hawiye and darood are all savages lol

@Knowles

I feel like its only us who can see mr banks for what he is. But we have obligation to wake people us, specially the kind hearted ones like vix who see goodness is everyone lol

VixR

Veritas
You are mj...own it. You are too slippery to be anything else. Politicians at heart
As a woman without a tribe, I hereby christian him an honorary Isaaq. Aussie, SL will harbor with the caveat of disowning Somalia @AussieHustler
@Knowles

I feel like its only us who can see mr banks for what he is. But we have obligation to wake people us, specially the kind hearted ones like vix who see goodness is everyone lol
Looool did he kill your firstborn, what is going on here :damedamn:

Wallahi even the way you’re going at him reminds me of that one dude.

As a woman without a tribe, I hereby christian him an honorary Isaaq. Aussie, SL will harbor with the caveat of disowning Somalia @AussieHustler

Looool did he kill your firstborn, what is going on here :damedamn:

Lol you would do your tribe a big disservice with that move. And no he didnt kill my first born....he did something worse.

VixR

Veritas
Lol you would do your tribe a big disservice with that move. And no he didnt kill my first born....he did something worse.
Being an MJ is hard from what I gather on here, everyone is screaming at you, and you’re screaming at them that you’re the best and their hooyo sucks balls, and look at our new freshman Western senator in London.

Being an We’re not Somalis we’re Somalilanders Isaaq is much easier.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Lol It’s not just us who sees him for what he is. @Cognitivedissonance was the first person to figure out this ‘feminist’ uses and abuses women as soon as he gets what he wants. Unfortunately Vixy will have to learn the hard way.

@AussieHustler please delete the off-topic chatter between @Ken Kaneki and @Samaalic Era

I knew you weren't that smart. You skip the chance of your thread growing into a platinum by letting members discuss somewhat related topic to yours is not what I expected.

The underlying reason for your topic is your objection to Somalis being Muslims. These two gentlemen are discussing the same topic.

They should add to the topic while you continue adding yours. Let us decide who we want to respond to within the thread instead of seeking censorship imposed by your nicer somewhat mature alter ego AussieHusstler(not accusing the two of you to be the same but nonetheless an item).

:lolbron:

I knew you weren't that smart. You skip the chance of your thread growing into a platinum by letting members discuss somewhat related topic to yours is not what I expected.

The underlying reason for your topic is your objection to Somalis being Muslims. These two gentlemen are discussing the same topic.

They should add to the topic while you continue adding yours. Let us decide who we want to respond to within the thread instead of seeking censorship imposed by your nicer somewhat mature alter ego AussieHusstler(not accusing the two of you to be the same but nonetheless an item).

:lolbron:

You are a low IQ individual, so you do not have the brains to recognize who is smart or not.

Your low iq shows through your poor reasoning. The topic of this thread is the archetypes I created, not the basic, cliche argument between those two which was tangential and served only to bury my content.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol It’s not just us who sees him for what he is. @Cognitivedissonance was the first person to figure out this ‘feminist’ uses and abuses women as soon as he gets what he wants. Unfortunately Vixy will have to learn the hard way.
@AussieHustler taught me its not always useful to go against the grain when it comes to feminist females especially when you want that which lies between their legs, from now on i am a feminist so i can exploit females ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq like aussie he is a feminist between the sheets but a mgtow on these streets :salute:

You are a low IQ individual, so you do not have the brains to recognize who is smart or not.

Your low iq shows through your poor reasoning. The topic of this thread is the archetypes I created, not the basic, cliche argument between those two which was tangential and served only to bury my content.

You must be out of archetypes then. I thought Somalis had inexhaustible supply of failures to draw from.

You are now writing pitiful two liners in response to a low IQ dude like me. Must be sad. Deflated ego? Denied recognition of a genius(by willfully ignoring his stated purposes for his articles or seeing through his fake claims)? I am starting to feel bad. Should I conclude my foray into your thread since I said my two cents?

Snowflake Histrionic c*nt.

:westbrookswag:

Best thing out of this thread is the budding relationship between VixR and AussieHustler. Allah is kind enough to grant each human being a chance to enjoy life. These two can enjoy their identity as somalis whilst maintaining their choice of life together.

Join me please in wishing these two to end up with blossoming relationship that results in something meaningful. I would attend their wedding as a Somali elder honestly if invited to such wedding. I am their Somali relative after all.

Cheers everyone.

lO8CCSwa.jpg

FOB Wannabe Intellectual

The Somali FOB Wannabe Intellectual is essentially a tarted-up version of Saalax Zero Income. He is common in Western countries, particularly in the U.K and U.S. He shares Saalax Zero Income’s narrow-mindedness, ethnic chauvinism, and ignorance but unlike Zero Income, FOB Wannabe Intellectual has generally taken (and sometimes passed) a few college courses, and may even hold a college degree. While Saalax Zero Income typically recognizes that academic concerns are not his domain, FOB Wannabe Intellectual comes with a haughty attitude, thinking himself to be quite intelligent, and often intersperses his English speech and writing with big-words he has carefully selected from the thesaurus, such as “diabolical.” Of course, these words are often misused and his English is generally inelegant and FOBBY, although in his own mind he is a lucid and compelling speaker. In Somali meetings, the FOB Wannabe Intellectual will usually take the mic, introducing himself as aqoonyahan soomaaliyeed, and will habitually launch into a long-winded and simplistic speech that often has an undertone of jingoism (e.g. "All Somalia's problems are caused by foreigners"). FOB Wannabe Intellectual is prone to lacing his Somali speech with English-words to signal to less educated Somalis that he is some sort of intellectual. Poorly reasoned and too dull to grasp nuance, FOB Wannabe Intellectual is likely to consider any criticism of Somalis to be a personal attack on himself, and will attack the source aggressively. He does not think independently, and does not like independent thinkers—and contributes to the stifling of debate and reform in Somali communities. In his public comments, this individual will often venerate dhaqan iyo din, although he is typically known for his qabyaalad, sexism, and reer-badiye-inflected opinions and is a living embodiment of why much of dhaqan iyo din needs to be critically re-evaluated. You can often find FOB Wannabe Intellectual in Somali coffee shops, wearing a blazer or sports-coat with out-of-fashion jeans, drinking shah. He dreams of becoming a political figure in Somalia one day, or at the very least a diplomat. You will hardly ever catch FOB Wannabe Intellectual reading outside of required school-work, and most of his “intellectual” work consists of watching Zakir Naik videos, a person he considers a valid source of scientific and philosophical understanding. Through his narrow-minded, tendency to attack free thinkers, arrogance, and promotion of outdated and harmful dhaqan iyo din customs, FOB Wannabe Intellectual is a driver of communal dysfunction in Somali diaspora communities.

Last edited:
lO8CCSwa.jpg

FOB Wannabe Intellectual

The Somali FOB Wannabe Intellectual is essentially a tarted-up version of Saalax Zero Income. He is common in Western countries, particularly in the U.K and U.S. He shares Saalax Zero Income’s narrow-mindedness, ethnic chauvinism, and ignorance but unlike Zero Income, FOB Wannabe Intellectual has generally taken (and sometimes passed) a few college courses, and may even hold a college degree. While Saalax Zero Income typically recognizes that academic concerns are not his domain, FOB Wannabe Intellectual comes with a haughty attitude, thinking himself to be quite intelligent, and often intersperses his English speech and writing with big-words he has carefully selected from the thesaurus, such as “diabolical.” Of course, these words are often misused and his English is generally inelegant and FOBBY, although in his own mind he is a lucid and compelling speaker. In Somali meetings, the FOB Wannabe Intellectual will usually take the mic, introducing himself as aqoonyahan soomaaliyeed, and will habitually launch into a long-winded and simplistic speech that often has an undertone of jingoism (e.g. "All Somalia's problems are caused by foreigners"). FOB Wannabe Intellectual is prone to lacing his Somali speech with English-words to signal to less educated Somalis that he is some sort of intellectual. Poorly reasoned and too dull to grasp nuance, FOB Wannabe Intellectual is likely to consider any criticism of Somalis to be a personal attack on himself, and will attack the source aggressively. He does not think independently, and does not like independent thinkers—and contributes to the stifling of debate and reform in Somali communities. In his public comments, this individual will often venerate dhaqan iyo din, although he is typically known for his qabyaalad, sexism, and reer-badiye-inflected opinions and is a living embodiment of why much of dhaqan iyo din needs to be critically re-evaluated. You can often find FOB Wannabe Intellectual in Somali coffee shops, wearing a blazer or sports-coat with out-of-fashion jeans, drinking shah. You will hardly ever catch him reading outside of required school-work, and most of his “intellectual” work consists of watching Zakir Naik videos, a person he considers a valid source of scientific and philosophical understanding. Through his narrow-minded, tendency to attack free thinkers, arrogance, and promotion of outdated and harmful dhaqan iyo din customs, FOB Wannabe Intellectual is a driver of communal dysfunction in Somali diaspora communities.

Still critiquing Islam under the pretense of satire. So much for crying about being misunderstood. If you can stand by your views as a non-Muslim who views Islam as unfit for Somalis, state so. Or don't cry foul when people see what you are for what they are.

10037621_H11323047-600x400.jpg

Fahad the Fake Community Leader

Fahad the Fake Community Leader loves media attention, political appointments, and grant money. And there is no better way to get all of this than by presenting himself as a “community leader” for Somalis in whatever diaspora location he is in. Fahad the Fake Community Leader often is the “executive director” of a “not-for-profit” community organization, which generally has no employees except himself or maybe 1 or 2 clan kinsmen at the most. Fahad the Fake Community Leader’s passion is whatever the latest political issue is. FGM? Terrorism? College? Female empowerment? Whatever it may be, Fahad the Fake Community Leader has submitted a grant to get some funding in order to “help Somali youth” affected by this latest trend. Because the programs he offers are so cheap and lackluster, much of the grant-money he is given is leftover, and instead of returning it, Fahad the Fake Community Leader often finds other (personal) purposes for it. He can often be found driving a newer model car, has some property in Africa, and knows how to enjoy himself. If he were living in Somalia, Fahad the Fake Community Leader would likely be running a fake NGO. Fahad the Fake Community Leader is often disliked by Religious Somali Mom, who secretly tells people that he is a “gaal-rac” and “ilmani,” but she is not too vocal about this just in case she needs his help with something. He is not entirely useless and can sometimes be helpful to community members in completing certain tasks, such as producing a statement explaining hardship or signing-for fake community service hours for students who need to graduate. After a few years as a “community leader,” Fahad the Fake will often run for political office, either in Somalia or in the Western country he resides in. His success rates are mixed. Although not at the top of the list, Fahad the Fake Community Leader contributes to Somali diaspora dysfunction by being fake, corrupt, and for competing with genuine people for funding and attention for their programs.

Give a like if you know a Fahad the Fake Community Leader in your diaspora community.

10037621_H11323047-600x400.jpg

Fahad the Fake Community Leader

Fahad the Fake Community Leader loves media attention, political appointments, and grant money. And there is no better way to get all of this than by presenting himself as a “community leader” for Somalis in whatever diaspora location he is in. Fahad the Fake Community Leader often is the “executive director” of a “not-for-profit” community organization, which generally has no employees except himself or maybe 1 or 2 clan kinsmen at the most. Fahad the Fake Community Leader’s passion is whatever the latest political issue is. FGM? Terrorism? College? Female empowerment? Whatever it may be, Fahad the Fake Community Leader has submitted a grant to get some funding in order to “help Somali youth” affected by this latest trend. Because the programs he offers are so cheap and lackluster, much of the grant-money he is given is leftover, and instead of returning it, Fahad the Fake Community Leader often finds other (personal) purposes for it. He can often be found driving a newer model car, has some property in Africa, and knows how to enjoy himself. If he were living in Somalia, Fahad the Fake Community Leader would likely be running a fake NGO. Fahad the Fake Community Leader is often disliked by Religious Somali Mom, who secretly tells people that he is a “gaal-rac” and “ilmani,” but she is not too vocal about this just in case she needs his help with something. He is not entirely useless and can sometimes be helpful to community members in completing certain tasks, such as producing a statement explaining hardship or signing-for fake community service hours for students who need to graduate. After a few years as a “community leader,” Fahad the Fake will often run for political office, either in Somalia or in the Western country he resides in. His success rates are mixed. Although not at the top of the list, Fahad the Fake Community Leader contributes to Somali diaspora dysfunction by being fake, corrupt, and for competing with genuine people for funding and attention for their programs.

Give a like if you know a Fahad the Fake Community Leader in your diaspora community.

This is what a white racist individual in America would write out of bigotry against people he views different.

This kind of slander smacks of conservative bigotry. The kind I have seen in Minnesota where Republicans launched investigations into Somali business owners claiming we funnel millions of dollars to terrorist Organizations.

Whilst this brain-fart writes the same white supremacist articles about Somalis, Somali kids are featured on Nytimes.com fighting for justice in their neighborhood, for better environment in their schools and cities across the Midwest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/...html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage

Few Talked About Race at This School. Then a Student Posted a Racist Slur.

When white students at a Minnesota school posted a slur to Snapchat, black classmates demanded action. Their efforts led to uncomfortable conversations about race.

Owatonna High School is in the predominantly white town of Owatonna, Minn. Black children make up about 7 percent of Owatonna High’s 1,400 student population.
00school-racism-alt-articleLarge.gif

00school-racism-alt-articleLarge.gif

Owatonna High School is in the predominantly white town of Owatonna, Minn. Black children make up about 7 percent of Owatonna High’s 1,400 student population.
By John Eligon

Photographs by Jenn Ackerman

• June 7, 2019
[For more coverage of race, sign up here to have our Race/Related newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox.]

OWATONNA, Minn. — “I knew it wasn’t O.K.,” Kloey, 16, said. “I knew that for sure.”

Late one Saturday night in February in Owatonna, Minn., Kloey posted a selfie on Snapchat with two of her friends. Kloey stuck out her tongue, Candace pursed her lips and Grace wore a wide-eyed grin. While singing along to a rap song in Kloey’s car, Grace, who is white, used a hateful racial slur for what she said was the very first time. Kloey, also white, posted the photo on Snapchat to commemorate the occasion, spelling out the slur in the caption.

The post spread quickly among Owatonna High School’s small population of black students, who had felt for years that racism had been allowed to quietly fester in their school. Not again, they said to each other in anger.

Teenagers flirt on social media. They pour out their souls. And all too often, in an era of viral videos, they show off their intolerance when it comes to race. High school students have been captured flashing the Nazi salute and singing Ku Klux Klan-themed Christmas songs. Teachers have dressed up as a border wall for Halloween and asked their black students to participate in mock slave auctions. The fallout from such episodes often looks the same: online apologies and outrage, and then everyone involved moves on.

Subscribe for $1/week until you graduate.

It hasn’t been easy. Jeffrey S. Elstad, the Owatonna superintendent, said that what happened was a “wake-up call” for the predominantly white school. “Race for us is something that we don’t have to think about all of the time because we are white,” he said. “Our students and our families of color think about race all the time. As white people, how are we O.K. with us just, only when it’s convenient, talking about race?”

Kloey’s post helped set off a violent clash the following Monday that involved students, teachers and police officers. The scuffle ended with a black 16-year-old girl being tackled and arrested. That prompted the school’s handful of black students to demand that the school take on its culture of racism. Their efforts led to messy, uncomfortable conversations that would have seemed impossible not long ago.

Struggling to Explain Why

Sitting in a Mexican cafe three months after the unrest, Kloey struggled to explain why she had felt so comfortable using the racial slur. Maybe it was because she had a relative who would sometimes use the word when talking about black people and then laugh, she said, so it did not seem meanspirited. Perhaps it was ignorance or selfishness, she said.

The F.B.I. Once Helped in the Hunt for Bigfoot

“I think it comes from a place of racism,” said Abang, the girl who was tackled and arrested, recalling that she had told Kloey back in middle school not to say the word, but that she had continued to say it anyway.

After Kloey’s post, many of Owatonna High’s black students came to school upset.

“They’re so quick to address situations about vaping, skipping school and everything,” Eman, a 15-year-old Somali-American sophomore, said of school officials. “But when it comes to racism, they never want to address it. They never want to say, ‘This is happening at our own school, we shouldn’t be doing it.’ It’s not O.K.”

To make matters worse, after Kloey’s post had gone viral, two more Snapchat posts by other white students, both using the same offensive racial slur, began to circulate that day.

One was from a white student who posted a selfie flashing his middle finger, with a caption that accused Owatonna’s black students of “playing the black card.”

Video of the episode went viral and brought a lot of criticism to the school.

@jeligon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts