The Decline of Femininity in Xalimos

yall need to stop generalising, this is common among somalis when ever they see somali doing dumb shit they generalise it to every somali, stop with this low iq take, 2 halimos don't represent anyone
Its not generalizing when its a common thing. Type Xalimo in tiktok and you will see its the normal nowadays.

yall need to stop generalising, this is common among somalis when ever they see somali doing dumb shit they generalise it to every somali, stop with this low iq take, 2 halimos don't represent anyone
So you are seriously not noticing a man hating crusade being waged by many lost ones on this site?

I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?

Halaaa Waaasho! :damn: There was NO femininity to begin with!

Gri--u r not aware of your womenfolk aren't u? I have been preaching xaliimos have a heart of a lion for years.

A year ago a xaliimo with balwood came to my work. (came to work drunk and smoking weed n the lot) I knew she would be a problem from the get go. I was a supervisor and believe me supervising her was a nightmare. I was also supervising a farah- lelkaase who was not smart because of the gene twist phenomenon. Boys have the brain of a girl and vice verse for somalis., But this xaliimo was smart as a whip. Immediately she started befriending big boseses to plan a usurpation on me.

anyway this somali farah was also a trouble maker but with my wisdom i knew he was not menacing or bad for me. But the xaliimo the moment we started clashing- i was like naaah naah- u r dealing with a psycho- lets see where it will get u,. Anyway the farah and the xaliimo ganged up on me and i had indho yeer spy for me and giving me information! Both of them came to me and talking bad about the other. This is when i knew the farah was a manace trying to take advantage of this feud.

I played a game of throne.

I sabotaged the xaliimo she was fired catastrophically,.

The farah looked at me in awe, and said- walaahi u would could have fired me long time ago- why didn't u?

Unfortunately this is the time he realized i was dangerous. :( He was not clueless anymore,.

Anyway-- long story gone short- the farah stayed with us for another year and later said to me personally that he had a wonderful time under my leadership and said i changed his life. Walaahi it was a compliment- and thanks to Allaah swt for the wisdom he has blessed me with!

The girl was MJ and her mom Ogaden

Last edited:
Halaaa Waaasho! :damn: There was NO femininity to begin with!

Gri--u r not aware of your womenfolk aren't u? I have been preaching xaliimos have a heart of a lion for years.

A year ago a xaliimo with balwood came to my work. I knew she would be a problem from the getgo. I was a supervisor and believe me supervising her was a nightmare. I was also supervising a farah- lelkaase who not smart because of the gene twist phenomenon. Boys have the brain of a girl and vice verse for somalis.,

anyway this somali farah was also a trouble maker but with my wisdom i knew he was not manacing or bad for me. But the xaliimo the moment we started clashing- i was like naaah naah- u r dealing with a pscyho- lets see where it will get u,. Anyway the farah and the xaliimo ganged up on me and i had indho yeer spy for me and giving me information

I played a game of throne.

I sabotaged the xaliimo she was fired catastrophically,.

The farah look at me and said- walaahi u would have fired me long time ago- why didn;t u?

Unfortunately this is the time he realized i was dangerous. He was not clueless anymore,.

Anyway-- long story gone short- the farah stayed with us for another year and later said to me personally that he had a wonderful time under my leadership and said i changed his life. Walaahi it was a compliment- and thanks to Allaah swt for the wisdom he has blessed me with!

The gir was MJ and her mom Ogaden
I still believe they're tame-able with the right tools.

The anger you wrote with this is so feminine. Maybe adiga baa gabdhaha ka xaday the feminity🤔 YOU ARE A MAN ee buuqa iska yaree and stop the gossip.

Yaraye

VIP
What's wrong with a screaming argumentative woman? Wallahi, screaming and arguing is so therapeutic ✨✨✨

When I argue, it gets my adrenaline going. It's so exciting, it gives me tremors!
kitty trembling GIF

long time lurker, made an account just to reply to this. we see two crazies imitating madow ghettonimo and suddenly the entire female somali population is 'lost'. we should not look toward walan somalis to represent the community, esp young brainwashed teens who identify more with madows than their own ppl.

The judeo satanic ideology of Feminism has unfortunately infected the minds of many. Homeschooling and not allowing the use of social media would be beneficial.
this would genuinely benefit both genders. to only use the internet for academic purposes would help the youth so much

communities would start being communities again and people would stop wasting time on that which doesnt benefit them.

writing all of this on a forum that for the most part is a complete waste of time is ironic though kkkkk

Trending

Latest posts