The Decline of Femininity in Xalimos

I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?
That's madow culture many Xalimos have become rachets in hijabs. Honestly, this topic makes my stomach churn. How many Xalimos in MN with a default madow accent I've heard in my life smh.

Type vibe I be feeling when I hear a somali with a madow accent*

I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?
The one way to save these people is how a life guard save a person drowning in a pool while the drowney person is dry as log. So it's impossible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The one way to save these people is how a life guard save a person drowning in a pool while the drowney person is dry as log. So it's impossible

shade GIF by WE tv

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
That's madow culture many Xalimos have become rachets in hijabs. Honestly, this topic makes my stomach churn. How many Xalimos in MN with a default madow accent I've heard in my life smh.

You listen to white girl music from the 2000’s? Very feminine don’t you think 🤔

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Sometimes I feel talking to farax instead of Xalimo on this forum. Almost all Xalimos give me wife beater energy.
Ok let me phrased better way cause it sound gay asf 😂.
What I meant is when am talking to this Xalimo on this forum they reply almost like fucking farax all masculine. No diddy shit in here.

The lack of modesty in xalimos nowadays is on another level even shaytan is schocked.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

They all be saying "tYpE sHi" this virus has started to spread to our reer kangaroo women as well 😭

Trending