ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

that is awesome loooooooool

our entertainment is sorted for the rest of the year:salute:

crying ashy abdis is better than TV:ahh:
giphy.gif

This is a national travesty!

We can't tolerate blatant disregard for our territorial integrity and sovereignty.

Farmajo must lodge a complaint to the AU and the ICC.

As I said before...only 1% of Somali population live in the West. These people will most likely integrate to Western culture and mix/blend in. However, 99% of other somalis live in Africa or Somalia. The natives there have very intolerant views on race thus keeping the Cushitic genes live. We are very nationalist.

I will say this, If Idris Ibra would get his ass hanged to him, if he went to Somalia with his girlfriend..

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Fellas you need to get your panties in a twist, there are plenty of ajnabi fishes in the sea, ones especially for you :trumpsmirk:
TeJyaPX.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Twitter s have so much invested in these relationships.

They'll become Somali supremacists when they break up

:deadrose:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I guess I missed the memo that said "no muslim, no somali". What's the difference between you and al-kabaab then sxb?
al kebab ain't muslim as well cause all they do is slaughter fellow somalis

being muslim is a big part of our identity sxb

if you're gaal then you're not somali

al kebab ain't muslim as well cause all they do is slaughter fellow somalis

being muslim is a big part of our identity sxb

if you're gaal then you're not somali

Good, now you are making progress aboowe. You could had just said that "being muslim is a very big part of our identity" instead of saying that "you are not somali if you are gaal".

There have been lots of somali patriots that have been christians or atheists and I think you are doing them a disservice by referring to them as not somalis. Especially coming from a guy who sits in comfortable home in a gaal country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending