The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
There is a famous classic Somali song which is talking about this, it was made decades ago and how befitting its for todays woeful and cuckoldry nature of Somali men. Hibo Nura says, " Why are we Somali women so beautiful, who are we carrying all this qalab (assets) for, if you dont help us, does allah decreed other men from other continents for us ....I swear the song just came up on my youtube suggestions, fucking spoooky shit:cryinglaughsmiley:

:mjlol::lolbron:
Quruxda yaan u leenahay, Qalabka yaan u sidanaa
Haddaynaan wax nala qaban, Ma rag qaarad kale jirabuu
Ayuu noo qooray ilaahay

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a famous classic Somali song which is talking about this, it was made decades ago and how befitting its for todays woeful and cuckoldry nature of Somali men. Hibo Nura says, " Why are we Somali women so beautiful, who are we carrying all this qalab (assets) for, if you dont help us, does allah decreed other men from other continents for us ....I swear the song just came up on my youtube suggestions, fucking spoooky shit:cryinglaughsmiley:

:mjlol::lolbron:
Quruxda yaan u leenahay, Qalabka yaan u sidanaa
Haddaynaan wax nala qaban, Ma rag qaarad kale jirabuu
Ayuu noo qooray ilaahay
“Ma rag qaarad kale jirabuu ayuu noo qooray illahay”?

Yes Allah says a Muslim for a Muslim it’s right there in the Quran.

The song you quoted must of been made when somalia was a communist state.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
you're right the dark continent is very unforgiving, i wanna see these two bantus in somalia the darkest spot in africa.

walahi them niggas would be shinning shoes

they lucky they protected by the white man and his laws.

you're right the dark continent is very unforgiving, i wanna see these two bantus in somalia the darkest spot in africa.

walahi them niggas would be shinning shoes

they lucky they protected by the white man and his laws.

This. In Somalia, Idris Ebra would be a slave and Sabrina would be in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts