The consequences of twitter Xalimo’s will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I've never used twitter . I don't know how someone can manage to use twitter, instagram, snapshot, Facebook, YouTube and Internet forums every day. Western Somalis must have no social life.
Good luck with depression guys.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mashallah

Do you know Faisal Aden? He was a professional basketball player that used to play for the NBA and now he's a free agent.

Faisal_Aden_in_2011.jpg

Doesn't matter though, currently we have many awarded professional Somali basketball players who are joining NBA soon.

I disagree with you. Somali hooyos aren't self-haters or use "Somali" as a negative word. Yeah, some have the "men are trash" attitude, but so does most women from every other ethnicity as well :pachah1:

Many Somalis, male and female alike , subconsciously talk in a negative light about Somalis in front of their children. It maybe comments made in passing about the war or going to a Somali event and things not going well.Older folks sit around a table and moan about Somalia. Then you have the media constantly making negative news about Somalis.

Kids pick on those subtle things without people realising. The other day my little cousin asked me why every Somali kid who is bad is sent to Somalia, is Somalia for bad people only?

As for those girls on Twitter, they mostly lacked strong male attachments in their life. My friend is a non-Somali social worker and he says most of the Somali girls he deals with have daddy issues.Now those on Twitter are just crying out for Somali alpha males. Faraxs shouldn’t be so triggered by them.

Many Somalis, male and female alike , subconsciously talk in a negative light about Somalis in front of their children. It maybe comments made in passing about the war or going to a Somali event and things not going well.Older folks sit around a table and moan about Somalia. Then you have the media constantly making negative news about Somalis.

Kids pick on those subtle things without people realising. The other day my little cousin asked me why every Somali kid who is bad is sent to Somalia, is Somalia for bad people only?

As for those girls on Twitter, they mostly lacked strong male attachments in their life. My friend is a non-Somali social worker and he says most of the Somali girls he deals with have daddy issues.Now those on Twitter are just crying out for Somali alpha males. Faraxs shouldn’t be so triggered by them.

Bro just being Somali is a struggle by itself

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
The answer is pure violence. You gotta be complete alpha. That means whenever tyrone disses you, beat the shit out of him. Then slap the first xalimos ass you see. No jiljileec

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This Arab girl asked me the other day what we Somali men could have possibly done for our women to hate us so much. I asked her whatever could have given her that impression of hate.

"Twitter"

:bell:

This Arab girl asked me the other day what we Somali men could have possibly done for our women to hate us so much. I asked her whatever could have given her that impression of hate.

"Twitter"

:bell:
wallahi a sudanese girl asked me the same some months ago lool. Her friends are somali girls so thats where she got the impression from

I feel like those girls will get the inkaar of boys like you who get offended by little jokes.

I need all the blessings I can get
Would u say the same if it was Somali girls being mocked daily wth guaranteed retweets and likes? This will eventually start and trust me Somali girls will just be like the low esteemed black girls who cry daily about their men shitting on them daily and being disloyal by putting other ethnicities above them. Girls doing to boys has no serious effects but boys doing it will destroy the girls confidence once they become a meme. Warn the idiots now or our daughters will suffer the consequences later on. I'm not supporting it I'm just stating the likely consequence

Muji

VIP
Somali men have been insulting us on the Internet for 18 years. We’ve only just started defending ourselves. They’ve been calling us s and much worse. Be thankful that we only go after your hips.

I’m sure you’ll get used to it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
wallahi a sudanese girl asked me the same some months ago lool. Her friends are somali girls so thats where she got the impression from

It's bizarre. Whatever shortcomings Somali men may have, the shit talking coming from the women is highly disproportionate at this point

I mean, you got ethnicities of men throwing acid on faces and you still don't hear nearly as much from their women. I guess Somali women are just louder. :mjlol:

Muji

VIP
It's bizarre. Whatever shortcomings Somali men may have, the shit talking coming from the women is highly disproportionate at this point

I mean, you got ethnicities of men throwing acid on faces and you still don't hear nearly as much from their women. I guess Somali women are just louder. :mjlol:

Maybe you just only fixate with what Somali women do. Saudi, Indian, Iranian and Afghan women have made hashtags about their men and made it trend worldwide. Be thankful.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe you just only fixate with what Somali women do. Saudi, Indian, Iranian and Afghan women have made hashtags for their men and made it trend worldwide. Be thankful.

I'm sure that happens. My point is about frequency.

Muji

VIP
I'm sure that happens. My point is about frequency.

How would you know about frequency?

Also didn’t I prove that Somali men have been calling Somali women cheap aka s for 18 years. Pathetic faraxs can dish it out but can’t take it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How would you know about frequency?

Also didn’t I prove that Somali men have been calling Somali women cheap aka s for 18 years. Pathetic faraxs can dish it out but can’t take it.

Don't you ever get tired of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending