The consequences of twitter Xalimo’s will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali guys should go Somalia and get marry virgin girls why they are wasting their time hambo kurdis who cost one pizzas

Even ajnabis make fun of somali boys on Twitter these days. Even a fucking Paki. These somali girls on social media have no shame they would do anything for retweets and likes no other community throws their men under the bus like somali girls on twitter.

I USED TO FOLLOW A LOT SOMALI GIRLS I JUST STARTED UNFOLLOWING THE UGLY ONES once this somali men jokes trend started. i am convinced not one of those xalimos grew UP with their father in their life :siilaanyolaugh: SAD VERY SAD

I THINK MOST OF THEM ARE DARK SKIN GIRLS OR FAT GIRLS WHO HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY A YOUNG SOMALI MAN WITH HIGH STANDARDS
tenor.gif

Their fathers are to blame for it. Don't divorce your wife if you have daughters or they will end up on twitter. Or the equivalent of twitter when they are 20.

I have said this before man. If Xalimos continue with this shit that they are doing on Twitter etc... I may date outside of my race and never look back.

I'm not gonna chase after girls who don't even like or respect me.

But the millennial Xalimoids have no reason to talk shit about us.

They do not have much brains either I'm afraid. They grew up with smart phones saxib what did you expect?

Go for the nerdy ones. If she wears glasses she is a keeper. There is a chance she may have read sophie's world at 16 instead of watching reality TV.

They do not have much brains either I'm afraid. They grew up with smart phones saxib what did you expect?

Go for the nerdy ones. If she wears glasses she is a keeper. There is a chance she may have read sophie's world at 16 instead of watching reality TV.
Nah man f*ck that shit.

I will rather go back home and marry a beautiful darkskin qalanjo from there.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think I said it once here before,

You guys are pretty young but xaliimos vs faraxs is a phase every generation goes through. It seems bad because social media is everywhere. However, a decade from now, they will be marrying each other and the new generation will have their turn. Don’t look too much in to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts