The consequences of twitter Xalimo’s will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all for the banter and what but there will be consequence for these jokes in future. Spreading bad image and stereotype of Somali men will lead only to bullying of Somali youth in schools in the west and Somali youth will have hatred of being of Somali descendant. If they want to make jokes about Somali boys and men they can do so by using Somali language but no they have to appease the foreigners, don’t they.

Even ajnabis make fun of somali boys on Twitter these days. Even a fucking Paki. These somali girls on social media have no shame they would do anything for retweets and likes no other community throws their men under the bus like somali girls on twitter.

The fact that the majority of people, that likes and retweets their comments are ajnabi is heartbreaking.
It got to the point, where most of it is borderline ethnic self-hatred :ohlord:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The fact that the majority of people, that likes and retweets their comments are ajnabi is heartbreaking.
It got to the point, where most of it is borderline ethnic self-hatred :ohlord:
Rather pathetic really.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
True. As much as I'd hate to admit Muslim- or not, very few guys would marry dark-skinned hijabi, Muslims, which are categories majority of us fall all into
More beautiful sisters for us brothers then I suppose lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Eventually, it will backfire on them badly. Lowlife Twitter Xaarlimos slander Somali men because they don't get any attention from Somali men in real life so they take their frustrations on the internet.

Somali men are feared and respected in most parts of the west especially in North America. They get shout-outs from famous Hip-Hop artist, they're joining the game like NBA, MMA, Boxing, football and other sport industries so they aren't worried about nothing. Somali men are already rising while Twitter will die out.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Eventually, it will backfire on them badly. They will realize slandering Somali men has no benefits and at the same time, they're ruining their own reputation.

Somali men are feared and respected in most parts of the west especially in North America. They get shout-outs from famous Hip-Hop artist, they're joining the game like NBA, MMA, Boxing, football and other sport industries so they aren't worried about nothing. Somali men are already rising while Twitter will die out.
These Mods should give you the title "Guardians of Faraxs".

I feel like those girls will get the inkaar of boys like you who get offended by little jokes.

I need all the blessings I can get
You're right, that most of them are only joking, but I've seen some seriously mean stuff written about faaraxs on twitter.
I may not be one of them, but even I was hurt by some of it :mjhaps: :jcoleno:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're right, that most of them are only joking, but I've seen some seriously mean stuff written about faaraxs on twitter.
I may not be one of them, but even I was hurt by some of it :mjhaps: :jcoleno:
My smartass doesn't have a twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending