The consequences of twitter Xalimo’s will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not trying to be rude but most of the girls who talk shit about somali boys on Twitter are ugly asf. Like 95% maybe that's why they are so bitter.
That feeling when, you can't go out, and no one is asking you out.

Do you remember that miskeen chubby girl she got grilled by somali twitter and she was somali herself

Which one I don’t remember. Lmao no one is safe on twitter that’s why you don’t share personal shit and don’t trust strangers you speak to on there

Eventually, it will backfire on them badly. They will realize slandering Somali men has no benefits and at the same time, they're ruining their own reputation.

Somali men are feared and respected in most parts of the west especially in North America. They get shout-outs from famous Hip-Hop artist, they're joining the game like NBA, MMA, Boxing, football and other sport industries so they aren't worried about nothing. Somali men are already rising while Twitter will die out.
War been badanaa . Name one Faarax in the NBA

Which one I don’t remember. Lmao no one is safe on twitter that’s why you don’t share personal shit and don’t trust strangers you speak to on there
I forgot her @ name but she always used to get grilled by somali twitter pretty badly. They even compared her to this
20180814_184155.png
somali twitter is a ruthless place

I have done some work with youth
Centres and schools across England. I can tell that you fiery little xalimos are the carriers and defenders of Somali culture in schools. I don’t know where the ones who insult Somali online hide out. They cant talk that nonsense in real life.

You also have to understand Somali mothers normally use words like: Rag Somali, Soomaali, Afrikaans, Ajaanib, etc , in a negative manner. We are conditioned to believe that everything involving Africans or Somalis is worthy of mockery and disdain.Self hatred starts from the home. Why only pick out xalimos when there is a culture of alt right fan boyism and hateful rhetoric towards immigrants(including Somalis) on here? We are only offended when males are mocked?If I was an impressionable teenager on here I am sure the hate and the IQ comments would baffle me.

#God bless xalimos
#Xalieber
##Beat the Bakhti mindset
#Simp

I don't think it'll ever get that far. It'll fade before you know it. When i was in school, especially in year 10 - 6th form days people used to roast dark skin people. Being mixed was the hottest shit ever. Guy or girl, if you were mixed you had something. Now on twitter it's the opposite. You can't utter a bad word about dark skin without being grilled. Irl - people's voices dont count equally. On twitter its all numbers. It's like a massive circlejerk of people reinforcing each other until it breaks out and people start believing its a mainstream opinion. It's the same with Somali girls imho.

Before the 'glo up' Somali girls were also largely invisible - mostly quiet and reserved with the odd talkative gossiper. Y'all won't know this, but back then the stereotype for Somalis was blick with large foreheads. I forgot that moist rapper that popularised "you blick Somalian"

I have done some work with youth
Centres and schools across England. I can tell that you fiery little xalimos are the carriers and defenders of Somali culture in schools. I don’t know where the ones who insult Somali online hide out. They cant talk that nonsense in real life.

You also have to understand Somali mothers normally use words like: Rag Somali, Soomaali, Afrikaans, Ajaanib, etc , in a negative manner. We are conditioned to believe that everything involving Africans or Somalis is worthy of mockery and disdain.Self hatred starts from the home. Why only pick out xalimos when there is a culture of alt right fan boyism and hateful rhetoric towards immigrants(including Somalis) on here? We are only offended when males are mocked?If I am was an impressionable teenager on here I am sure the hate and the IQ comments would baffle me.

#God bless xalimos
#Xalieber
##Beat the Bakhti mindset
#Simp
Omg are you continuing your trolling today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending