Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you guys know about the Bolsheviks?

They were a communist group that overthrew, and killed, the Emperor of Russia: Nicolas II, and kick-started what's to become Soviet Russia. The recognisable Joseph Stalin was among the initial conspirators along with fellow key players Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trosky.

A couple of weeks before the 'October Revolution' (1917), Lenin organised a secret meeting in St. Petersburg with the other key revolutionary members, and made the final decision to kill the good old Emperor as a precursor for a violent takeover of the Russian Empire.

Now who was in this small group of key Bolshevik members you might wonder?
  • Two Russians (Buvnon and Lenin [Jewish maternal granfather])
  • One Georgian (Stalin)
  • One Pole (Dzerzhinski)
  • and Six Jews (Trosky, Kamenev, Zinoviev, and Sokolnikov among others)
A rather strange line up don't you think? Jews were never more than 3 or 4% of the country's population, so how can they make up exactly a half of the revolutionary council? Why did they come to dominate the newly established post-revolution groups/committees like the Military Revolution Committee, the Central Committee and the Political Bureau?

Why is the official narrative distancing the Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution and Boshevism as a whole?
I have an excerpt of what the fat bastard Winston Churchill (ibn Shaydan) had to say about the Bolsheviks in his Illustrated Sunday Herald essay (1920):

upload_2017-5-2_20-2-51.png

I believe that the answers lie in paper trail of one Jew in particular who was absolutely key to Bolshevism: Leon Trotsky. If you look into his life and work (and marriage ties), you'll come to understand that Communism is just the manufactured alternative to the other rotten system of Capitalism. Both idealistic on paper and impossible to execute, both ultimately there to serve the old banking families who've been eating nicely for the past few hundred years - during war and peace. It's a game of smoke and mirrors played on a global scale.

What do you guys think? Would you refute that the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was effectively a Jewish coup d’etat?

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a Jewish coup d'etat, we must not forget that Russia was very antisemitic, as was Europe at the time.

When it came to Trotsky vs Stalin, despite Lenin himself saying Trotsky is the better leader, Stalin still came into power.

Also, during the lead up to the revolution in 1917, Lenin himself was arguably the main reason why he managed to take over, and again, with significant help from Trotsky, to win the civil war.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
How much do you guys know about the Bolsheviks?

They were a communist group that overthrew, and killed, the Emperor of Russia: Nicolas II, and kick-started what's to become Soviet Russia. The recognisable Joseph Stalin was among the initial conspirators along with fellow key players Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trosky.

A couple of weeks before the 'October Revolution' (1917), Lenin organised a secret meeting in St. Petersburg with the other key revolutionary members, and made the final decision to kill the good old Emperor as a precursor for a violent takeover of the Russian Empire.

Now who was in this small group of key Bolshevik members you might wonder?
  • Two Russians (Buvnon and Lenin [Jewish maternal granfather])
  • One Georgian (Stalin)
  • One Pole (Dzerzhinski)
  • and Six Jews (Trosky, Kamenev, Zinoviev, and Sokolnikov among others)
A rather strange line up don't you think? Jews were never more than 3 or 4% of the country's population, so how can they make up exactly a half of the revolutionary council? Why did they come to dominate the newly established post-revolution groups/committees like the Military Revolution Committee, the Central Committee and the Political Bureau?

Why is the official narrative distancing the Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution and Boshevism as a whole?
I have an excerpt of what the fat bastard Winston Churchill (ibn Shaydan) had to say about the Bolsheviks in his Illustrated Sunday Herald essay (1920):

I believe that the answers lie in paper trail of one Jew in particular who was absolutely key to Bolshevism: Leon Trotsky. If you look into his life and work (and marriage ties), you'll come to understand that Communism is just the manufactured alternative to the other rotten system of Capitalism. Both idealistic on paper and impossible to execute, both ultimately there to serve the old banking families who've been eating nicely for the past few hundred years - during war and peace. It's a game of smoke and mirrors played on a global scale.

What do you guys think? Would you refute that the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was effectively a Jewish coup d’etat?

Don't post in history if you're going to carry ideological bias along with it.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a Jewish coup d'etat, we must not forget that Russia was very antisemitic, as was Europe at the time.

When it came to Trotsky vs Stalin, despite Lenin himself saying Trotsky is the better leader, Stalin still came into power.

Also, during the lead up to the revolution in 1917, Lenin himself was arguably the main reason why he managed to take over, and again, with significant help from Trotsky, to win the civil war.

You're right, much of Europe was very antisemitic at the time, evidenced by the many grass-root Jewish groups; remember, communism was by and large an ideology presented by the Jewish thinkers of the time.

It's true that Stalin wrested control and somewhat derailed certain short term goals, especially when it came to Hitler and Poland.

I'll be posting more about the Bolsheviks inshaAllah - your contribution is welcome saxiib.

You're right, much of Europe was very antisemitic at the time, evidenced by the many grass-root Jews groups; remember, communism was by and large an ideology presented by the Jewish thinkers of the time.

It's true, Stalin wrested control and somewhat derailed certain short term goals, especially when it came to Hitler and Poland.

I'll be posting more about the Bolsheviks inshaAllah - your contribution is welcome saxiib.

I'm looking forward to it walal, they're interesting, although it might seem insignificant to some, they're the reason why we lost the Ogaden war, why millions died in Ethiopia, and why Barre came into power.

The Bolsheviks were true radicals who overthrew a backwards and mostly illiterate backwater and transformed it into a world power that challenged even the United States

What the hell is up with the hand in the pocket? Are these commies Napoleon wannabes or what?

It gets pretty cold during the Russian winter. That's one way of keeping your hand warm.

If our conspiracy theorists read so much into it, they should tell us what it means when people scratch their butt.

Also people used to tuck their hands in their shirt or coat because pants didn't used to have pockets.

I shouldn't be surprised people still believe the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a legit document, despite it being discredited as an obvious and racist forgery for over 100 years.

TooMacaan

VIP
Correctomundo ! Commies are ABSOLUT scum. And yh, they're basically different sides of the same coin. Globalization is also an inevitable component of both ideologies-- a goal, actually.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
It is no secret Jewish bankers engineered a series of revolutions to conquer Europe...English revolution, French revolution, Fall of Tsarim ,Fall of German monarchy and the two great wars were all carefully planned by the Jews elities who wanted to start their new world order dream with the conquest of Europe's wealth.

I'm not surprised to learn Jews were the brains behind the Bolsheviks.

Jews are evil but smart

Sultan

I am the Sultan
The Bolsheviks were true radicals who overthrew a backwards and mostly illiterate backwater and transformed it into a world power that challenged even the United States

Both US and the Soviets were formed the Jewish bankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts