The biggest threat to Somalia's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I looked them up, they're selling a massive 50 cars a Month, I'm confused at this point walahi, this is some beyond hayr baadiyo shit going on with them. So basically they don't want to import shit and want to only export, and any import (especially cars) they tax the hell out of it to encourage locals to open businesses but at the same time the locals can't cause they need to import, but then we're back to square one where u get hammered with 35% import, I'm done I give up we truly need a professa with a PHD to break down this voodoo shit

Everything is imported and at the same time prohibited. People get arrested for importing cellphones without the governments consent.

Everything works against entrepreneurship basically.

METEC is a lego block manufacturer. Every single component is made in China or Russia. Get your head out of your ass. All they do is use torque wrenched and Welder's.

15 year old teenagers from America can put together what METEC "engineers" do. Last I checked the board members were crying foul about how the assembly lines filled "engineers" who actually wanted to engineer products, but can't since the government won't let them build anything on their own.

METEC manufactures Kullaha. It's an IKEA :cryinglaughsmiley:

http://www.metec.gov.et/index.php/en/

Nope, it makes everything from scratch with over 70% of inputs originating in Ethiopia.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Many Ethiopians were against the 2006 invasion, including many people in the government. I believe the usa forced Ethiopia into it. Either way the ICU declared jihad on Ethiopia. Like I said Ethiopia would never have invaded Somalia if your country respected international law and dropped territorial claims. Let me ask you this, if Somalia were to regain strength and could challenge Ethiopia would you try to invade again in order to attain the Somali region? Be honest, your answer tell you everything.

Depends on who's in charge.... drunk populist leaders might but most rational leaders wouldn't see the benefits outweighing the international condemnations or risk of losing it all again (since you'll probably get another big country to help you out at the last moment).

A smart strong Somalia would just use it's leverage to improve the lives of Somalis in Ethiopia and force better trade relations.

However if Ethiopia tried to sabotage Somalia all this time then they wouldn't have any other choice but to put down a rabid dog and orchestrate a regime change instead of an invasion for pointless land.

Thing is we don't need Ethiopia but you guys seem to have a fascination with us.

If anything else fails, we can try to liberate K5, remember guys in 2006 and 2007 in mid of struggle(food shortage) we defeated Ethiopia and they had to bring Amisom to just control us. Trust yourselves Somalis you are better than these midgets.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I give it 2yrs before we see the Balkanization of Ethiopia, then we move in and control the water supply, we're gonna use the Oromo this time to do our bids, the same TPLF we created in Mogadishu has failed us unfortunately, the only good thing they did was feed the amxaaras out in the land fill and bury them their. This unfortunate situation can be utilized in our favor, I'm not too worried as Somalia is finally getting it's house in order, 25+ yrs of civil war and terrorism, piracy has been a history for our future and current generations to learn from
I did the estimation on Ethiopians that live east of the rift valley its about 7-8 million people

Status
Not open for further replies.